-:Ferrari 488 GTB Sports Car:-
Hey, Friends Hi! And welcome to my site, and I hope you are doing well, are you searching online for an article in which you will find the Ferrari 488 GTB Sports Cars? If yes and you are doing so, then your search will end you here. You will explore more things about this Sports car in this article of mine. Because here in this article I will be sharing an everything about Ferrari 488 GTB Sports Car. I have provided almost all the details I hope you will like this article. Let’s get started with it.
The Ferrari 488 GTB name marks a return to the standard Ferrari model specification with the 488 in its moniker indicating the engine’s unitary displacement, while the GTB stands for Gran Turismo Berlinetta. The new car not only produces exceptional performance, but it also makes that extreme power exploitable and controllable to an original level even by fewer expert drivers.
Also Check: Ferrari F12 Berlinetta Sports Cars Information
Ferrari 488 GTB Sports Car Price in USA
The Ferrari 488 GTB Sports car Price Is $245,400.
Ferrari 488 GTB Sports car Price in India
The Ferrari 488 GTB Sports car Price in India ₹ 3.88 Crore
Ferrari 488 GTB Sports Car Official video
Here in that below video, you can get the complete details and review of Ferrari 488 GTB Sports car. Must watch it. It entertains you.
Ferrari 488 GTB Sports Car Key Features
- Maximum Power 670 CV(492 kw) @ 8000 rpm
- Acceleration in 0.3 sec 0-100km/h (0 – 62 MPH)
- The Ferrari 488 GTB features very significant flanks which are the key to its character. Its large signature air intake scallop is a nod to the original 308 GTB and is divided into two sections by a splitter.
- It delivers 670 cv at 8,000 rpm with a specific power output of 172 cv/l, a
- new record for a road-going Ferrari, maximum torque of 760 Nm in seventh gear
- A throttle response time of just 0.8 seconds at 2000 rpm in third gear. Consequently,
- the 488 GTB sprints from 0-100 km/h in 3 seconds flat and from 0-200 km/h in just 8.3.
- The new V8 also has an ion-sensing system which measures ionising currents to control ignition timing and adaptively predict misfires, as well as a multi-spark function.
- The Ferrari 488 GTB’s cabin was designed to exude extreme sportiness without sacrificing occupant comfort.
Ferrari 488 GTB Sports Car Specifications
|Type||V8 – 90° – Turbo – Dry Sump|
|Total displacement||3.902 cm3|
|Bore and stroke||86,5 x 83 mm (3.4 x 3.3 in)|
|Maximum power *||670 CV (492 kW) at 8000 rpm|
|Maximum torque *||760 Nm at 3000 rpm in VII gear|
|Specific output||172 cv/l|
|DIMENSION AND WEIGHT|
|Length||4568 mm (179.8 in)|
|Width||1952 mm (76.9 in)|
|Height||1213 mm (47.8 in)|
|Wheelbase||2650 mm (104.3 in)|
|Front track||1679 mm (66.1 in)|
|Rear track||1647 mm (64.8 in)|
|Kerb weight||1475 Kg|
|Dry weight||1370 Kg|
|Weight distribution||41,5% front – 58,5% rear|
|Boot capacity||230 l (8.12 cu ft)|
|Fuel tank capacity||78 l|
|Front||245/35 ZR20 J9.0|
|Rear||305/30 ZR 20 J11.0|
|Front||15.7 x 8.8 x 1.4 in|
|Rear||14.2 x 9.2 x 1.3 in|
|TRANSMISSION AND GEARBOX|
|Type||7 gears F1 dual clutch transmission|
|Type||E-Diff3, F1-Trac, ABS/EBD performance with Ferrari Pre-Fill, FrS SCM-E, SSC|
|Maximum speed||330 km/h (205 mph)|
|0-100 km/h||3,0 s|
|0-200 km/h||8,3 s|
|0-1000m||18, 7 s|
|Weight/power ratio||2,04 kg/cv (6,13 lb/kW)|
|Fuel consuption||11.4 l/100 km|
|Co2 Emissions||260 g/km|
|with 98 RON fuel|
|With optional equipment|
|With HELE system|
Ferrari 488 GTB Sports Car Gallery
So this was all about the Ferrari 488 GTB Sports Car I hope you liked the article and enjoyed reading it. You can explore many more things I have many articles on my website do read them. And thanks for reading and share this article with your friends and on social media. Stay tuned with me for more stuff like this.