American Eagle Credit Card Login – AEO, a clothing retailer founded in 1977, operates more than 1,000 locations worldwide, with more than 100 in the United States.
AEO Connected Store Credit Card or AEO Connected Visa credit cards issued through Synchrony Bank are attractive options for those who appreciate the trendy clothes and accessories AEO offers and are looking to get a discount on purchases by joining.
Benefits include a 20 % first-purchase discount, 4x reward credits on denim, complimentary delivery, and exclusive benefits for members for both cards. However, there are some key distinctions.
It’s necessary to purchase to ensure that your credit card is in good standing once you’ve used it. It is possible to pay through the internet, mail, or over the phone using Synchrony. Everything you require to know is described in this.
American Eagle Credit Card
To express their gratitude for their customers’ loyalty, American Eagle Outfitters offers credit cards to its loyal customers.
Regular shoppers can take advantage of numerous advantages when shopping through their credit cards, including discounts of 20 percent on the first purchase and free shipping when returning products bought on the internet.
There are two kinds of American Eagle Outfitters credit cards. The first is they have the “AEO Connected” card, which can be used at any of the retailer’s locations, and its “AEO Connected Visa” card, which can be used to pay online for any transaction.
The ability to access the Internet platform that permits the use of online payment and the cost of your credit card in full each month and the automatic amount of rewards outlined by the business for its customers is offered through these cards.
American Eagle credit card Register
American Eagle Outfitters credit cards are managed via Synchrony Bank. The entire online process is performed through the bank’s site in an area the company explicitly created.
To gain access to this platform, you must first sign up for an account to log in. With the information of the cardholder’s personal, it is set up in a flash. Register an account and sign in using these steps.
Join the club and become one of us
The online benefits of credit cards can be obtained when you sign up for account access. These are the most important benefits:
- First-time customers receive 20% off.
- Every day, you earn more points.
- Free shipping and returns are always included.
- To establish an online account with Synchrony Bank, go to their website. Your main menu should be displayed when you log in. Log in by clicking the “Sign In” icon at the top of the page.
After clicking the link, an open will pop up with two options. Select “For all other credit cards at retail, Click Here” instead of these options.
It will open a new window that displays Synchrony Bank credit cards like the GAP, OLD Navi, and Banana Republic cards. Select and click to open the AEO logo.
Suppose you don’t have an account, Click “Register” on the right side to make one. The new screen will pop up with a short registration form to sign into.
AEO Sign In
Input the information per the platform’s instructions until you’ve created an account. First and last names, zoning code card numbers, email addresses, birthdays, and dates of birth, along with Social Security Number, are among the data required by the website (SSN).
Follow the steps by clicking”Continue”option. Once you’ve completed the process, An email with the username and password and security questions will be sent to you.
You’ll have access to all your online transactions after establishing an account. It’s easy to begin using the internet. Just follow these steps:
Step 1: Similar to what we’ve done before, visit Synchrony Bank‘s site and select “Sign in.”
Step 2: Explore all the options and search to find that American Eagle Outfitters logo.
Step 3: Then, on the AEO page, Click “Sign In.”
Step 4: On the Synchrony Bank website, type in your username and password.
You’ll be able to access the online system after completing these steps. Account management and online purchases will be accessible to you.
How to Retrieve your American Eagle Credit Card User ID / Password
You can quickly recover your card User Identification Number or Password in case you’ve lost or lost you’ve lost it or misplaced it. You can find your American Eagle Card login page. For this, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Log on to the American Eagle Card login page.
Step 2: Click on Forgot User ID/ Forgot Password
Step 3: Enter User id/Zip code and Press Continue.
Please provide your American Eagle Card information to retrieve your user ID and reset your password.
How To Make an American Eagle Credit Card Payment Online
It’s simple to make payments on the internet. This is how:
- It is also the American Eagle sign-in page can be found here.
- People who have not previously used American Eagle need to register an account. To apply, you’ll be required to submit.
- Your maiden name as a mother, your birth date, your mother’s maiden name, the last four numbers from the previous four digits of your Social Security number, and your email address.
- A username and password you provided at sign-up are used for signing into your account.
- Be sure to have your bank account number and your bank’s routing number at hand before starting your transaction.
- To pay for a transaction, you must select “Pay Online” and follow the instructions on the screen.
Pay As a Guest
- On the page for logging into your account, Select “Pay as As a Guest” to complete the transaction.
- Enter your card number, the last four numbers of your SSN, and the zip code for your billing to begin.
- When you are prompted to make your payment, proceed as directed.
How To Make an American Eagle Credit Card Payment by Mail
Making a cash deposit is also an option. The location you choose to deposit it is determined by whether you have a RealRewards shop card or Visa card. This is how:
- A money order or check should be made out to the amount that is the minimum due.
- The payment coupon on your statement must be attached to the money order or check, and the account number should be noted on the cheque or the money order itself. If you do not include the account number, your payment could be delayed up to five days.
- Send your payment to the address on the type of card you are using:
A.E. (or Aerie the Real Rewards Store CardP.O. Box 530942
Atlanta, GA 30353-0942
AE, also known as Aerie Reward Visa
P.O. Box 960013
Orlando, FL 32896-0013
How To Make an American Eagle Credit Card Payment by Phone
The automatic mechanism lets you pay for your American Eagle credit card at no cost. This way:
- Make a call to your credit card’s designated number.
- 800-843-0875 to inquire about AEO Connected Credit Card
- 1-866-913-6765 AEO Credit card Connected to Visa
- To use an automated program, click “2.”
- The account number is needed.
- To pay, choose or say “Make an online payment” whenever the application prompts you to.
- When you are encouraged to make your payment, follow the steps directed.
- You can pay your balance online at no cost. However, If you decide to pay via phone, you’ll be charged a service fee.
American Eagle Mobile App
It is interesting to note that you can use the American Eagle Card login on your mobile device. Get the American Eagle Mobile App from the Apple Store or Google Play store.
Through American Eagle App American Eagle App, you can manage your American Eagle credit card and bank accounts quickly and securely at any time.
You can view your balance on your account, look up your account information, edit and make payments, manage your rewards, and much more on your smartphone.
Benefits Of Having American Eagle Credit Card
- Receive a 20% discount on your first AEO-Connected credit card order
- Standard shipping is free.
- Earn 15 points per dollar spent at American Eagle and Aerie.
- 20% off your birthday
- Buy five and get one bra or pair free of charge.
- Coupon for a personal shopping day
- Each year, there are six events for cardholders.
- Visa allows you to earn 5 points for every dollar spent
American Eagle Credit Card Customer Service
Contact By Phone
- Call 1-800-843-0875 for Real Rewards Credit Card Service
- Call 1-800-340-0532 to speak with a representative of Real Rewards Customer Service
- Rewards Visa Credit Card Service: 1-866-913-6765.
- 1-888-232-2535 for customer service
- 1-800-807-3783 Product Customer Service
Contact By Email Address
- A.E. or Aerie Rewards Store Credit Card, P.O. Box 530942, Atlanta GA 30353-0942
- AE or Aerie Real Reward Visa, P.O. Box 960013, Orlando, FL 32896-0013
Contact By Social Media Platforms
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/americaneagle
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/aeo
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/americaneagle/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/americaneagle
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/americaneagle/
American Eagle Credit Card Login FAQs
How do I use my American Eagle credit card benefits?
Register first to use the American Eagle Credit Card benefits. Your mother’s maiden name, last four digits, date of birth, social security number, and email address are all required for identification. Once you have provided the necessary information, create an account with a username or password.
What is American Eagle Financial Credit Union?
American Eagle Financial Credit Union was established in 1935. It is a full-service credit union located in East Hartford, Connecticut. American Eagle offers checking accounts, savings accounts, and checking and credit accounts. They also offer auto loans, mortgages, business accounts, and other services.
What credit score do you need for American Eagle credit card?
The American Eagle Store Card is available to those with credit scores as low as 500 and 600. The American Eagle Visa Card requires you to have a higher credit score. It would be ideal if your credit score were in the 700s. How can I pay my American Eagle Credit Card bills as a guest? As a guest, you can pay American Eagle Credit Card bills.
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]