There is always a self-service option available on the pay stub site for City of Columbus employees to access an account.
The account contains details taken from a pay stub, including gross pay, net pay, taxes, health insurance, leave, paid time off, and a payroll schedule
To view information on City of Columbus employee pay stubs, you must have valid login credentials. If that is the case, feel free to read the rest of my piece.
How to Login into the City of Columbus Pay Stub Account
- Firstly, go to the browser & enter https://ess.columbus.gov/ or Click Here to open the City of Columbus Login Account.
- Your browser will soon redirect you to the City of Columbus Pay Stub Login Portal.
- Next, enter the correct “User ID / Email and Password” that the City of Columbus Company has provided for you.
- The “Log In” button is now active, allowing you to access your City of Columbus PayStubs account.
- Click the “E-Pay Stub User Guide” link if you need help at any point.