-: Ducati Diavel Price, Specs, Review, Mileage, Images, Features, Colours:-
Welcome to My Site! Lucky Zala here, looking for a Ducati Diavel Sport Bike web article? If so, you’re on the right website. My article.
I’ll tell you about Ducati Diavel’s price, specs, features, MPG, and more. Come on, pals!
You May Also Like To Check:
Ducati Diavel Sport Bike Price
Ducati Diavel Sports Bike Price In USA MSRP $21,395.
Ducati Diavel Sports Bike Price In India is 14.81 to 37.30 lakh Ex-showroom, Delhi
Ducati Diavel Sport Bike Top Speed Video
Ducati Diavel – First Ride Review Video
Ducati Diavel Sport Bike Specifications
|Engine||Testastretta 11° L-Twin, 4 Desmodromically actuated valves per cylinder, liquid-cooled|
|Bore X stroke||106 x 67.9 mm|
|Power||119 kW (162 hp) @ 9,250 rpm|
|Torque||130.5 Nm (96.3 lb-ft) @ 8,000 rpm|
|Fuel injection||Mitsubishi electronic fuel injection, oval throttle bodies, fully Ride-by-Wire controlled|
|Exhaust||Stainless steel muffler with aluminium tips, catalyzer and 2 lambda probes|
|Primary drive||Straight cut gears; Ratio 1.84:1|
|Ratio||1=37/15 2=30/17 3=27/20 4=24/22 5=23/24 6=22/25|
|Final drive||Chain drive; 15 tooth front sprocket; 43 tooth rear sprocket|
|Clutch||Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch with hydraulic control|
|Frame||Tubular steel trellis frame|
|Front suspension||Fully adjustable 50 mm USD fork with DLC-treatment|
|Front-wheel||Lightweight alloy, 14-spoke with machined finish, 3.50” x 17”|
|Front tyre||Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 120/70 ZR17|
|Rear suspension||Fully adjustable rear shock with progressive linkage, remote spring preload adjustment, single-sided aluminium swingarm|
|Rear-wheel||Lightweight alloy, 14-spoke with machined finish, 8.00” x 17”|
|Rear tyre||Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 240/45 ZR17|
|120 mm (4.7 in) – 120 mm (4.7 in)|
|Front brake||2 x 320 mm semi-floating discs, radial Brembo Monobloc 4-piston callipers with Bosch ABS as standard equipment|
|Rear brake||265 mm disc, 2-piston floating calliper, Bosch ABS as standard equipment|
|Instrumentation||Two-level instrumentation: upper LCD screen, lower colour TFT screen|
|DIMENSION & WEIGHTS|
|Dry weight||210 kg (463 lb)|
|Kerb weight||239 kg (527 lb)|
|Seat height||770 mm (30.3 in)|
|Wheelbase||1,580 mm (62,2 in)|
|Front-wheel trail||130 mm (5.1 in)|
|Fuel tank capacity||17 l – 4.5 gallons (US)|
|Number of seats||Dual seat|
|Standard Equipment||Riding Modes, Power Modes, Ducati Safety Pack (Bosch ABS + DTC), RbW, Hands-Free, full-LED headlight, front turn signals with guidelights|
|Warranty||24 months of unlimited mileage|
|Maintenance||15,000 km (9,000 mi) / 12 months – Valve clearance adjustment 30,000 km (18,000 mi)|
Ducati Diavel Sport Bike Key Features
- The unique character of the powerful 162 horsepower Testastretta 11° Dual Spark engine.
- the Ducati Testastretta 11° Dual Spark (DS) – was developed directly from the incredibly powerful, world-beating race engines of the Ducati Corse.
- 162hp* and colossal 96lb-ft of torque
- The oversized exhaust pipes with a 58mm cross-section are part of a system that has been redesigned to maximise power and improve the efficiency and distribution of the Diavel.
- The Ride-by-Wire (RbW) system is an electronic interface between Diavel’s twistgrip and engine, which configures an ideal power response depending on the riding mode selected.
- The transmission features an oil bath clutch with a “slipper” function and a super-light feel at the lever.
- The more comfortable seat provides more room and has a low height of 770 mm.
- Diavel uses 50 mm front forks with fork legs finished in low-friction diamond-like carbon (DLC).
- The Ducati Diavel front brakes use Brembo’s incredibly powerful Monobloc callipers, which deliver outstanding performance actuated by integral alloy master cylinders with uniquely shaped reservoirs sporting milled tops.
- The Diavel’s 17l (4.5 gals US) fuel tank represents an integral part of the bike’s overall styling.
- The Diavel rolls on stunning, custom 14-spoke wheels with machine-finished detailing.
- The Diavel is equipped with the latest and most compact Bosch ABS system as original equipment, providing a major contribution towards performance control.
Ducati Diavel Sport Bike Gallery
Ducati Diavel FAQ
Ducati Diavel fast?
Ducati is 4.17 inches wide and 2.67 inches tall. Top speed is 169 mph (272 km/h) with a bore/stroke of 4.17 in 2.81 in and a compression ratio of 11.5:1.
Ducati Diavel was discontinued.
Ducati discontinued Ducati Diavel because of BS-IV emission standards.
Ducati Diavel cancelled?
Yes, Ducati Diavel discontinued 2015-2020.
Ducati Diavel two-seater?
Ducati Diavel is a two-seater.
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]