- 1 -: Ducati Diavel Price, Specs, Review, Mileage, Images, Features, Colours:-
- 2 Ducati Diavel Sport Bike Price
- 3 Ducati Diavel Sport Bike Top Speed Video
- 4 Ducati Diavel – First Ride Review Video
- 5 Ducati Diavel Sport Bike Specifications
- 6 Ducati Diavel Sport Bike Key Features
- 7 Ducati Diavel FAQ
-: Ducati Diavel Price, Specs, Review, Mileage, Images, Features, Colours:-
Hey there hi and welcome to My Site I am Lucky Zala here, are you searching for an article online in which you will find the details regarding Ducati Diavel Sport Bike? If yes and you are doing so, then let me tell you that you have been placed on the perfect website. Because in this article of mine.
I will be telling you about Ducati Diavel Sportbike with all kinds of information such as Price, Technical Specifications, Key Features, Mileage per litre and more. So Let’s go for that my friends.
You May Also Like To Check:
Ducati Diavel Sport Bike Price
Ducati Diavel Sports Bike Price In USA MSRP $21,395.
Ducati Diavel Sports Bike Price In India is 14.81 to 37.30 lakh Ex-showroom, Delhi
Ducati Diavel Sport Bike Top Speed Video
Ducati Diavel – First Ride Review Video
Ducati Diavel Sport Bike Specifications
|Engine||Testastretta 11° L-Twin, 4 Desmodromically actuated valves per cylinder, liquid-cooled|
|Bore X stroke||106 x 67.9 mm|
|Power||119 kW (162 hp) @ 9,250 rpm|
|Torque||130.5 Nm (96.3 lb-ft) @ 8,000 rpm|
|Fuel injection||Mitsubishi electronic fuel injection, oval throttle bodies, fully Ride-by-Wire controlled|
|Exhaust||Stainless steel muffler with aluminium tips, catalyzer and 2 lambda probes|
|Primary drive||Straight cut gears; Ratio 1.84:1|
|Ratio||1=37/15 2=30/17 3=27/20 4=24/22 5=23/24 6=22/25|
|Final drive||Chain drive; 15 tooth front sprocket; 43 tooth rear sprocket|
|Clutch||Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch with hydraulic control|
|Frame||Tubular steel trellis frame|
|Front suspension||Fully adjustable 50 mm USD fork with DLC-treatment|
|Front-wheel||Lightweight alloy, 14-spoke with machined finish, 3.50” x 17”|
|Front tyre||Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 120/70 ZR17|
|Rear suspension||Fully adjustable rear shock with progressive linkage, remote spring preload adjustment, single-sided aluminium swingarm|
|Rear-wheel||Lightweight alloy, 14-spoke with machined finish, 8.00” x 17”|
|Rear tyre||Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 240/45 ZR17|
|120 mm (4.7 in) – 120 mm (4.7 in)|
|Front brake||2 x 320 mm semi-floating discs, radial Brembo Monobloc 4-piston callipers with Bosch ABS as standard equipment|
|Rear brake||265 mm disc, 2-piston floating calliper, Bosch ABS as standard equipment|
|Instrumentation||Two-level instrumentation: upper LCD screen, lower colour TFT screen|
|DIMENSION & WEIGHTS|
|Dry weight||210 kg (463 lb)|
|Kerb weight||239 kg (527 lb)|
|Seat height||770 mm (30.3 in)|
|Wheelbase||1,580 mm (62,2 in)|
|Front-wheel trail||130 mm (5.1 in)|
|Fuel tank capacity||17 l – 4.5 gallons (US)|
|Number of seats||Dual seat|
|Standard Equipment||Riding Modes, Power Modes, Ducati Safety Pack (Bosch ABS + DTC), RbW, Hands-Free, full-LED headlight, front turn signals with guidelights|
|Warranty||24 months of unlimited mileage|
|Maintenance||15,000 km (9,000 mi) / 12 months – Valve clearance adjustment 30,000 km (18,000 mi)|
Ducati Diavel Sport Bike Key Features
- The unique character of the powerful 162 horsepower Testastretta 11° Dual Spark engine.
- the Ducati Testastretta 11° Dual Spark (DS) – was developed directly from the incredibly powerful, world-beating race engines of the Ducati Corse.
- 162hp* and colossal 96lb-ft of torque
- The oversized exhaust pipes with a 58mm cross-section are part of a system that has been redesigned to maximise power and improve the efficiency and distribution of the Diavel.
- The Ride-by-Wire (RbW) system is an electronic interface between Diavel’s twistgrip and engine, which configures an ideal power response depending on the riding mode selected.
- The transmission features an oil bath clutch with a “slipper” function and a super-light feel at the lever.
- The more comfortable seat provides more room and has a low height of 770 mm.
- Diavel uses 50 mm front forks with fork legs finished in low-friction diamond-like carbon (DLC).
- The Ducati Diavel front brakes use Brembo’s incredibly powerful Monobloc callipers, which deliver outstanding performance actuated by integral alloy master cylinders with uniquely shaped reservoirs sporting milled tops.
- The Diavel’s 17l (4.5 gals US) fuel tank represents an integral part of the bike’s overall styling.
- The Diavel rolls on stunning, custom 14-spoke wheels with machine-finished detailing.
- The Diavel is equipped with the latest and most compact Bosch ABS system as original equipment, providing a major contribution towards performance control.
Ducati Diavel Sport Bike Gallery
So this was all about the Ducati Diavel Sport Bike in the USA, I hope you got all the information regarding this Sports Bike and also that you enjoyed reading the article. And if you have any kinds of doubts you can comment below. Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more stuff like this.
Ducati Diavel FAQ
Is the Ducati Diavel fast?
Ducati is manufactured by Ducati has 106.0 mm × 67.9 mm (4.17 in × 2.67 in) 106.0 mm × 71.5 mm (4.17 in × 2.81 in) Bore/stroke and an 11.5:1 Compression ratio that Top speed is 169 mph (272 km/h).
Why was Ducati Diavel discontinued?
Ducati was discontinued Ducati Diavel cause they are not complying with the new BS-IV emission norms
Is Ducati Diavel discontinued?
Yes, Ducati Diavel discontinued Diavel in 2015-2020
What is the mileage of Ducati bike?
Ducati bike with 6-speed gear and Dual Disc with Bosch ABS brake has 18.9 Km/l Fuel Economy/Mileage
Is the Ducati Diavel a two seater?
Yes, the Ducati Diavel is a two-seater
Where are Ducatis made?
Ducati made in Italy, Thailand and Brazil
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]