Husqvarna 142 Price, Specs, Review
If you’re looking for Husqvarna 142 price, specs, reviews, weight, and features, you’ve come to the right place. Our team has confirmed this information with several Kubota representatives and associates.
Let’s discuss Husqvarna 142 price, specifications, and reviews.
Finding complete information on the internet can be challenging. Therefore, we prefer that you save your precious energy and time.
Our team has compiled complete and step-by-step information on Husqvarna 142 price, specs, reviews, weight, and features to make your search easier.
So, without further ado, let’s get to the main topic.
Also, Read Here
Husqvarna 142 price
Husqvarna 142 price is: $200 (Around)
husqvarna 142 hp
Husqvarna 142: 2.2 HP
husqvarna 142 Weight: 17.0 LB
husqvarna 142 chain size
Here are key factors to keep in mind when selecting a replacement chain for your Husqvarna 142 chainsaw:
Chain Pitch: The chain pitch measures the distance between three consecutive rivets. For most Husqvarna chainsaws, the standard pitch is 3/8-inch.
Chain Gauge: The chain gauge refers to the chain’s thickness. Husqvarna chainsaws commonly use a .050-inch chain gauge.
Chain Type: Chainsaw chains come in two main types: low-profile (LP) and full-chisel (FC). LP chains excel at cutting softwoods, while FC chains are ideal for hardwoods.
Drive Links: The number of drive links indicates how many rivets engage with the chainsaw bar. A prevalent count for Husqvarna chainsaws is 56 drive links.
By thoughtfully considering these aspects, you’ll be equipped to select the precise replacement chain that aligns perfectly with your Husqvarna 142 chainsaw.
About Husqvarna 142
Around 2005, the Husqvarna 142 chainsaw was added to the product line. It has since been Replaced By A Number of Lighter-Duty Options. The Husqvarna 135 is the best replacement because it has a similar weight, engine size, and power.
That’s good news if you want to keep your old saw running, but if you want to buy an original machine, you’ll have to look hard.
Who is the Husky 142 Designed For?
The Husqvarna 142 chain saw is made for homeowners who want to use it for light work. With a weight of just 4.6kg And a small footprint, This machine is simple to Operate For Those who are New.
In the owner’s manual, it says that the engine has 1.9 kW of power. This makes the 142 flexible enough to do odd jobs in the garden, cut firewood, and even cut down a tree every now and then.
Husqvarna 142 Specs
|Model Name||Husqvarna 142|
|Engine Type||single-cylinder two-stroke|
|Spark Plug Type||Champion RCJ 7Y|
|Spark Plug Gap||0.5mm|
|Carburetor Type||Zama W-29|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||0.37 liter|
|Fuel Mixture||40:1 with two-stroke engine oil|
|Chain Lubrication Type||Automatic oil pump|
|Oil Tank Capacity||0.19 liter|
Issues Found With The Husqvarna 142
Owners say that the heat shield plate on the muffler often comes loose. This is something that often goes wrong with gas-powered tools.
Small design flaws can be shown up by vibration, which can cause bolts and screws to loosen. Before every use, You should check Your saw To Make Sure Everything is Tight.
The Husqvarna 142 has a system that keeps the bar and chain oiled at all times. The system is fed by gravity, so there is no oil pump.
It’s a cheap way to solve the important problem of keeping the bar and chain oil. Unfortunately, this gravity-fed system also leaks oil even when it’s not being used.
This is something that owners often complain about. Be careful about where you store your saw so that any oil leaks can be stopped.
The feed hose can apparently be hooked over the filler cap’s screw thread from within the oil tank. This keeps it from leaking while it’s being kept.
But don’t forget to unhook the feed pipe before you use it, or a disaster could happen because there won’t be enough oil.
Certain users have Reported That They feel that the Carburetor must be adjusted more often Than they would Like. When you do this, it’s important to carefully follow the instructions in the user’s manual.
People still argue about whether or not this saw is just a rebranded Poulan saw. It’s a claim that Husqvarna and owners who have used both saws to compare them side by side say isn’t true.
Key Features and Advantages
The Husqvarna 142 is equipped with a range of features that elevate its performance and user experience. Some noteworthy features include:
- Ergonomic Design: Crafted with user comfort as a priority, the Husqvarna 142’s lightweight and well-balanced build reduce fatigue during prolonged usage.
- X-Torq® Engine Technology: This innovative engine technology ensures reduced fuel consumption and lower emissions, positioning the Husqvarna 142 as an eco-friendly choice.
- Air Injection: The air injection system filters out larger dust and debris particles before they can reach the air filter, prolonging the filter’s life and enhancing engine performance.
- LowVib® Anti-Vibration System: The LowVib® system mitigates vibrations, minimizing strain on the user’s hands and arms, resulting in a more comfortable cutting experience.
Understanding Chain Size and Compatibility
For optimal performance and safety, it’s crucial to select the correct chain size for your Husqvarna 142 chainsaw.
The Husqvarna 142 requires a chain size of .325″ x .050″ or 3/8″ low-profile pitch with 52 drive links. Using an incorrect chain size can lead to subpar cutting performance and potential damage to the chainsaw.
Maintenance and Care Recommendations
Sustaining your Husqvarna 142 chainsaw in prime condition necessitates proper maintenance and care. Consider the following maintenance tips:
- Regular Cleaning: After each use, clean the chainsaw to eliminate debris and sawdust, focusing on the air filter, chain, and guide bar.
- Chain Tension: Routinely check and adjust chain tension as necessary. A loose chain can hamper cutting performance and accelerate wear.
- Chain Sharpening: Maintain a sharp chain for efficient cutting. Utilize a chainsaw file or sharpening tool to preserve the chain’s sharp edge.
- Fuel and Oil: Adhere to the recommended fuel and oil mixture for the Husqvarna 142. Regularly assess fuel and oil levels, refilling when needed.
Prioritizing safety while operating the Husqvarna 142 chainsaw is paramount. Observe these essential safety precautions:
- Protective Gear: Don appropriate protective gear, including safety glasses, gloves, hearing protection, and chainsaw chaps or pants.
- Proper Handling: Maintain a secure grip on the chainsaw with both hands and ensure a stable stance. Avoid overreaching and maintain a safe distance from bystanders.
- Safety during Maintenance: Before performing maintenance or cleaning tasks, deactivate the chainsaw and disconnect the spark plug.
- Safe Cutting Techniques: Follow proper cutting practices, refraining from cutting above shoulder height or in awkward positions. Stay alert to kickback risks and take necessary precautions.
Husqvarna 142 Review
The Husqvarna 142 is a chainsaw that’s simple and light, great for people who own homes or don’t use it often. It has a 40cc engine and a 16-inch cutting part. People like it because it’s dependable, strong, and easy to use.
For more details check out the Youtube video
That’s all there is to know about The Husqvarna 142 Price, Specs, Review, and Key Features; nevertheless, if You Have Any Questions About this topic, kindly put a comment in the comment section below.
We will Respond To Your Inquiry as soon as possible.
To see more such posts visit my site Commercialvehicleinfo.com
Husqvarna 142 FAQs
The Husqvarna 142 chainsaw is designed for light to medium-duty tasks such as trimming, pruning, and small tree felling.
The Husqvarna 142 features an engine displacement of 40.9 cc.
The Husqvarna 142 chainsaw typically has a power output of around 2.2 horsepower (HP).
The recommended bar length for the Husqvarna 142 is between 13 to 18 inches.
The Husqvarna 142 is more suited for homeowners and occasional users due to its lighter-duty design.
It is recommended to use a high-quality, Husqvarna-approved chain oil to ensure proper lubrication and performance.
To start the chainsaw, set the choke control to the cold start position, engage the chain brake, pull the starter cord until the engine fires, then push the choke control to the run position and pull the starter cord to start the engine.
Regularly remove and clean the air filter. If it’s heavily soiled, replace it with a new one. Proper air filter maintenance ensures optimal engine performance.
The Husqvarna 142 has a fuel tank capacity of approximately 0.55 US quarts (0.52 liters).
It is recommended to use unleaded gasoline with an octane rating of 87 or higher. Ethanol content should not exceed 10% (E10).
Use the chain tensioning knob located on the side cover of the chainsaw to adjust the chain tension. Proper chain tension ensures safe and efficient operation.