The Husqvarna K770 is a powerful, all-around power cutter, with characteristics that make it among the most powerful power cutters that are available.
It is equipped with a semi-automatic SmartTension(TM) system that allows for maximum power transmission, minimal wear, and the longest life of the belt.
The lightweight, impressive power-to-weight ratio, reliability of the start-up, and low vibrations result in less strain and increased efficiency.
It is suitable for road work and is easy to cut into straight or curving tracks or even close to the sidewalk when using the KV7 trolley.
- 1 Husqvarna K770 Review
- 2 Husqvarna K770 Review Video
- 3 Husqvarna K770 Features
- 4 Husqvarna K770 Specification
- 5 Husqvarna K770 FAQ
Husqvarna K770 Review
- Lightweight gas cut-off saws make an easy transportable
- The K770 cut-off saw, formerly was known as”Husqvarna’s K760″. K760 is a strong fourteen” Chop Saw
- 5-HP motor with 74CC power that out in front of its competition the STIHL T Gas Chop Saw that has 66.7 CCA, 4.4 HP
- The water feed allows for smooth cutting and extends the life of blades
- Gas operation lets users be completely free of electricity and isn’t restricted to a particular region.
- It is the Husqvarna demo saw is the largest with a 4-” cutting depth, and was number one in the market for many years, and even before it was referred to as”the Target Quickie Saw
- The saws are gas-powered and can be very loud. Ear protection is recommended.
- Needs a precise solution of oil to gas to operate properly.
- The product is not suitable for use inside due to fumes from the exhaust.
Husqvarna K770 Review Video
Husqvarna K770 Features
- High power-to-weight ratio and lightweight, compact, and robust
- Semi-automatic SmartTension reduces the chance of under and over tensioning
- The new cast magnesium crankcase features an a 3-bolt joint to join the cutting head. This provides greater torsional rigidity than earlier two-bolt setup
- The durable poly-V belt is maintenance-free. DuraStarter and a new, effective active Air Filtration system that ensures extended usage.
- The cooling fan for the clutch reduces the operating temperature within the belt cover, extending the life of the components of the transmission, including the drive belt
- DEX, a dust suppression system, is a simple way to reduce dust while reducing water consumption as well as slurry
- Husqvarna K770 Power Cutter
- Gardena Water Connector
- Combination Spanner
- Operator’s Manual
Husqvarna K770 Specification
|Output power||5 hp||5 hp|
|Cylinder displacement||4.48 cu. inch||4.48 cu. inch|
|Electrode gap||0.02 in||0.02 in|
|Number of strokes||2-stroke engine||2-stroke engine|
Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V)
|711 g/kWh||711 g/kWh|
|Cutting depth, max||5 in||4 in|
|Blade diameter, max||14 in||12 in|
|Arbor diameter||0.8/1 in||0.8/1 in|
|Blade thickness, max||0.2 in||0.2 in|
|Peripheral speed, max||18,000 fpm||16,000 fpm|
|Product size length||23.82 in||23.82 in|
|Product size width||8.86 in||8.86 in|
|Product size height||16.34 in||15.39 in|
|Weight||22.4 lbs||22 lbs|
Sound And Noise
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||115 dB(A)||115 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||101 dB(A)||101 dB(A)|
|Vibrations left/front handle||2 m/s²||2.1 m/s²|
|Vibrations right/rear handle||2.3 m/s²||2.3 m/s²|
Its Husqvarna concrete saw is perfect for use outdoors to cut pavers, brick, block, and concrete slabs. It is powerful enough to take on all heavy duty worksite chores and is equipped with a water feed to ensure seamless cutting.
We recommend this model for our customers searching for an effective Concrete cutting machine.
Husqvarna K770 FAQ
How many cc is a Husqvarna K770?
Husqvarna K770 Displacement, cu in (cc) is 4.48 (74)
How much is a Husqvarna K770?
The K770 power Cutter is listed at $1225, however, the retail price is more like $920 in mid-January 2019.
What kind of fuel does a Husqvarna K770 take?
Use unleaded or leaded petrol
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]