Husqvarna yt42dxls: This Husqvarna Lawn Tractor can cover large areas while you ride comfortably throughout the day. The hydrostatic transmission features a smooth, variable forward speed and reverse speed.
You can also use the pedal-operated locking differential to traction on steep slopes or wet grass. Or, you can set a constant speed using the cruise control.
Comfort features such as the high back, step-through design and headlights provide all-day comfort. You can also choose from 6 different cutting heights, ranging in height from 1.5-4 inches using the fender-mounted height adjustment.
Husqvarna yt42dxls Features
25HP/725cc Kohler KT740 V-Twin 4-Cycle OHV Engine
- Excellent reliability and powerful output
- The overhead valve design reduces carbon buildup and fuel consumption
- Consistent-Cut(TM), the technology matches output with the load when necessary
Feel The Differential
- The auto-locking rear differential prevents both rear tires from moving in unison by locking them together with an auto-locking mechanism
- Unmatched traction in inclines and wet, slippery situations
Top Notch Tuff Torq® K46 Transmission
- Features a commercial-grade, hydrostatic transmission
- To experience seamless vehicle-like acceleration, press the pedal
- This transmission is more durable than traditional automatic transmissions and requires less maintenance.
42-Inch, Fabricated (Welded) Steel 2-Blade Mower Deck
- Perfect for landscaping with yard obstacles
- Cast iron housings for blade spindles with sealed ball bearings
- Steel design with a 10-gauge Clear Cut(TM), powder-coated steel.
Husqvarna yt42dxls Specification
|Fuel Capacity||3 gallons|
|Speed Forward (min, max)||0-5.5 mph|
|Speed Reverse (min, max)||0-2.4 mph|
|Wheel Height (front/rear)||15 X 6 inches, 20 X 10 inches|
|Cutting Deck Material||Steel|
|Cutting Width||42 inches|
|Cutting Methods||Collect/Side discharge/Mulch|
|Cutting Height Steps||6|
|Deck Lift System||Manual|
|Cutting Height (min-max)||1.5-4 inches|
|Seat Back Height||high|
|Length (in.)||69.25 inches|
|Width (in.)||43.5 (chute up)
56.6 (chute down)
|Height (in.)||45 inches|
|Weight (lbs.)||560 lbs.|
|Residential Warranty||3 years|
|Transmission Type||Tuff Torq|
|Cutting Deck Type||Fabricated|
Husqvarna yt42dxls Price
I’m not able to recommend the initial generation Husqvarna yt42dxls in your opinion. There are a lot of complaints about the durability and reliability of the.
There are issues with the start-up process in humid conditions and with carburetors that are not working.
The more recent model Husqvarna yt42dxls seems to be an improvement in this regard and isn’t plagued by the same issues.