- 1 John Deere 2025R Compact Utility Tractor Price, Specs, Review, Attachments, Overview
- 2 John Deere 2025R Tractor Specifications
- 3 John Deere 2025R Compact Utility Tractor Review Video
- 4 John Deere 2025R Problems
- 5 John Deere 2025R Attachments
- 6 John Deere 2025R Price FAQ
- 6.1 How much does a 2025R cost?
- 6.2 What horsepower is a John Deere 2025R?
- 6.3 Where is John Deere 2025R made?
- 6.4 How much does a John Deere 2025R weigh with a loader and backhoe?
- 6.5 How much weight can a 2025R pull?
- 6.6 How tall is a John Deere 2025R?
- 6.7 How many quarts of oil does a John Deere 2025R take?
- 6.8 What loader goes on a 2025R?
- 6.9 What size tires are on a John Deere 2025r?
John Deere 2025R Compact Utility Tractor Price, Specs, Review, Attachments, Overview
Today Here in this post, I going to share with you John Deere 2025R Compact Utility Tractor complete useful details like a price list, key features, Images, and Technical full specifications. I hope it is helpful to you my friends.
John Deere 2025R Compact Utility Tractor has some of the best key features such as four-wheel drive, hydrostatic transmission with cruise control, power steering, and drive-over mower deck compatibility.
The John Deere 2025R packs quite a punch in a variety of operations and applications. It will help your property, or your business, reach its full potential. The John Deere 2025R tractor will help your property, or your business, reach its full potential.
- John Deere D130 Tractor Price
- Kubota L3901 Compact Tractor
- Kubota M7040 Tractor
- Kubota M7060 utility tractor
John Deere 2025R Tractor Price
John Deere 2025R Tractor Key Facts
- PTO power: 18.0 HP
- Engine Power: 24.2 HP
- 25 horsepower liquid-cooled diesel engine
- Drive-over mower decks up to 62 inches
- Standard 4WD, cruise control, folding ROPS
- iMatch™ and AutoHitch compatible
- Std. Transmission: Hydrostatic, 2-range
- 3-Point Hitch: Category 1
John Deere 2025R Tractor Specifications
|HP||24.2 (17.8 kw) ‡|
|PTO HP||18.0 (13.4 kW)|
|Rated Speed, rpm||3,000|
|Engine displacement||77.3 cu. in. (1.267 L)|
|Battery power||12V, 500 CCA|
|Steering||2.2 gpm (8.5 L/min)|
|Implement||3.4 gpm (12.7 L/min)|
|Total capacity||5.6 gpm (21.2 L/min)|
|Lift capacity (24 in. behind lift point)||1,150 lb. (522 kg)|
|Standard||Hydrostatic – 2 Range|
|Final drive||Spur Gear|
|PTO options||Mid and Rear standard|
|With all fluids||1,660 lb. (753 kg)|
|H130 Lift capacity at full height (piviot point)**||1,023 lb. (465 kg))|
John Deere 2025R Compact Utility Tractor Review Video
John Deere 2025R Problems
- John Deere 2025R PTO problem
- Transmission Synchronization issue
- 4WD issue
- Brake adjustments issue
- Overpriced attachments
John Deere 2025R Attachments
- 54″ mid-mount mower deck
- 62″ mid-mount mower deck
- Front-end loader
Overall John Deere 2025R Compact Utility Tractors are the best in its class, hope you like this article, cause above that all kinds of information are genuine and reliable, but if you have any questions regarding this post, then please comment for us, we will solve it. thanks for visiting our site, and stay tuned with me for more stuff like this.
John Deere 2025R Price FAQ
How much does a 2025R cost?
The cost of 2025R is $16,398* USD
What horsepower is a John Deere 2025R?
The horsepower of John Deere 2025R is 17.8 kW 23.9 hp
Where is John Deere 2025R made?
The John Deere 2025R made in Augusta, Georgia, USA
How much does a John Deere 2025R weigh with a loader and backhoe?
The John Deere 2025R weight with loader and backhoe is 1793.4 lb.
How much weight can a 2025R pull?
The 2025R Lift capacity, 24-in. behind link arms is 400 kg 882 lb
How tall is a John Deere 2025R?
The John Deere 2025R height is 47.2 inches 119 cm: Hood and 89 inches 226 cm: ROPS
How many quarts of oil does a John Deere 2025R take?
The John Deere 2025R takes 3.4 Qts of oil
What loader goes on a 2025R?
The comfortable loader with 2025R is a 120R Loader
What size tires are on a John Deere 2025r?
The John Deere 2025R front tire size is 23 x 8.5 – 12 and the size of the rear tire is 31 x 12 – 16.5
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]