- 1 John Deere Gator Tx 4×2 Specification, Price & Review
- 2 About John Deere Gator Tx 4×2
- 3 John Deere Gator Tx 4×2 Review
- 4 John Deere Gator Tx 4×2 FAQs
John Deere Gator Tx 4×2 Specification, Price & Review
If you’re looking for John Deere Gator Tx 4×2 price, specs, reviews, weight, and features, you’ve come to the right place. Our team has confirmed this information with several John Deere representatives and associates.
Let’s discuss John Deere Gator Tx 4×2 price, specifications, and reviews.
Finding complete information on the internet can be challenging. Therefore, we prefer that you save your precious energy and time.
Our team has compiled complete and step-by-step information on John Deere Gator Tx 4×2 price, specs, reviews, weight, and features to make your search easier.
So, without further ado, let’s get to the main topic.
About John Deere Gator Tx 4×2
Gator T Models were created to meet customer needs by more effectively aligning the unique attributes of individual models with segment-specific customer requirements.
- Work capability that is best in class
- For greater stability, a wider stance is recommended
- The cargo box of the highest quality
|Manufacturer||John Deere, John Deere TX Gators|
|Engine Power||15.5 HP|
|Air Filter||Heavy Duty Canister|
|Fuel Delivery System||Direct Injection|
|Cooling System||Air Cooled|
|Starting System||Electric Key Start|
|Transmission||Continuously Variable (CVT)|
|Drive Wheels||Rear Wheel Drive|
|Turning Radius||12.00 ft|
|Cargo Box||45″ L x 52″ W x 12″ D|
This article I have created to give you the complete information about the John Deere Gator Tx 4×2 Specs, Price with its Review.
Check out the given details which help you to know about the John Deere Gator Tx 4×2 Specs, and Price with its Review.
For More information visit our website: Commercialvehicleinfo.com
|Engine Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
|Residential Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
|Commercial Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
|Front Tire Size||22×9.50-10|
|Rear Tire Size||24×10.50-10 HPAP|
|Brake Type||All-wheel hydraulic disc|
|Parking Brake||Rear mechanical disc, hand operated|
|Front Suspension||Independent with Adjustable Coil Overs|
|Rear Suspension||Independent with Adjustable Coil Overs|
The engine features several reliability and performance characteristics.
- For greater efficiency and fuel economy, use an overhead valve.
- Full-pressure lubrication system
- Standard on the Gator TX 4X2 is an oil filter.
- Remote intake for single-element replacement air cleaner
- Spark-arresting muffler with a large capacity
- Large 18.9 L (5 U.S.) fuel consumption gal.) fuel tank; Fuel consumption at half load is approximately the same as for average speed:
- Gator TX4X2: 1.3 L/hr (0.35 U.S.gph).
- EPA compliant
Precision-engineered drive system
- A continuously variable clutch system transfers power from the engine to a transaxle.
- The transaxle transmits power directly to the rear axle.
- These are the key elements of the drive system:
- Variable-speed drive
- The engine rotates the drive clutch.
- The clutch drives the transaxle.
- There are many speeds to choose from (0 km/h up to 32 km/h [0mph to 20mph]).
- The operator increases speed without shifting, so there is no need to shift.
- To avoid going downhill or in difficult conditions, adjust the speed of the load.
- How variable-speed drives work:
- The spring-loaded clutch closes as the engine speeds increase. Weights are forced out by centrifugal force to close the clutch.
- The belt will ride up to the maximum diameter of the clutch as the clutch closes and force open the clutch.
- The speed of the transaxle’s transmission is increased by the belt running in the narrowest diameter of the clutch.
- The clutch can sense different loads, such as mud, hills, etc. The driven clutch adjusts the drive speed up or down to compensate for changing loads.
- This ensures that the engine rpm remains constant at the constant throttle position.
- For reliability, the transaxle has oil in it and is completely enclosed.
- For quiet operation, helical gears can be used.
- Differential design reduces turf scuffing during turns because the inside wheels turn faster than the outside ones.
- The transaxle has traction assist (differential locking) built in.
- Locks the rear drive wheels together
- Increases traction in difficult spots
- An interlock safety device is installed to prevent the ignition of the engine.
- Housings for heavy-duty rear axles
John Deere Gator Tx 4×2 Review
That’s everything you need to know about the John Deere Gator Tx 4×2 Price, Specifications, Review, and Features. I hope you like this article and that it has helped you a lot.
If you have any questions about this John Deere Gator Tx 4×2, feel free to leave a comment. I like helping people. Thanks!
John Deere Gator Tx 4×2 FAQs
How much does a John Deere TX Gator cost?
How much does a new John Deere Gator cost?
How much does a 4×2 John Deere Gator weigh?
415 kg 915 lb
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]