The John Deere L130 is a lawn tractor of the L100 series. The tractor was made in the company of John Deere from 2003 to 2005.
It is the John Deere L130 is fitted with a an 0.7 L V-twin Kohler gasoline engine as well as a the belt-driven hydrostatic transmission that is infinitely both reverse and forward gears.
It was a lawn mower employed the Kohler CV23S motor. It’s an 0.7 L 673 cm 2, (41.1 cu*in) V-twin gasoline engine, with 80.0 millimeters (3.15 inch) of the bore of the cylinder and 67.0 millimeters (2.64 inches) of the stroke.
The engine produced 23.4 PS (17.2 kW; 23.0 HP) of the maximum output power.
The John Deere model L130 is equipped with disc brakes, manual steering open operator station, and 7.9 Liters (2.1 US gal. ; 1.7 Imp. gal) fuel tank.
- 1 John Deere L130 Price
- 2 John Deere L130 Specification
- 3 John Deere L130 Attachments
- 4 john deere l130 oil capacity
- 5 john deere l130 FAQ
John Deere L130 Price
Price: $2599 (2005)
John Deere L130 Specification
|Model||John Deere L130|
|Length||1,525 mm (60 in)|
|Width||910 mm (35.8 in)|
|Height||980 mm (38.6 in)|
|Weight||241 kg (531 lbs)|
|Fuel tank capacity||7.9 liters (2.1 US gal.; 1.7 Imp. gal)|
|Battery||12V Type BCI Group U1|
|Cabin type||Open operator station|
|Engine model||Kohler CV23S|
|Engine type||Four-stroke, air-cooled, inline|
|Displacement||0.7 L, 673 cm2, (41.1 cu·in)|
|Bore and stroke||80.0 mm X 67.0 mm (3.15 in X 2.64 in)|
|Horsepower||23.4 PS (17.2 kW; 23.0 HP)|
|Oil type||SAE 10W-30, API: SG or SF|
|Oil capacity:||1.9 L (2.01 US. qt, 1.67 Imp. qt.)|
|Spark plug gap||0.76 mm (0.030 in)|
|Intake valve clearance||0.102-0.152 mm (0.004-0.006 in)|
|Exhaust valve clearance||0.23-0.28 mm (0.009-0.011 in)|
Transmission and chassis
|Transmission model||Tuff Torq HD K46|
|Transmission type||Belt-driven hydrostatic|
|Gears||Infinite forward and reverse|
|Speed||Forward: 8.9 kmh (5.5 mph) Reverse: 5.2 (3.2 mph)|
|Transmission oil capacity||2.3 L (2.43 US. qt, 2.02 Imp. qt.)|
|Front tires||Lawn/turf: 16×6.5-8|
|Rear tires||Lawn/turf: 22×9.5-12|
PTO (Power take-off shaft)
|Middle PTO type||Independent with mechanical clutch|
|Middle PTO spped||–|
John Deere L130 Attachments
- Mid-mount John Deere 48 inch (1,210 millimeters) mower deck featuring 3 blades and a manual lift
- Front-mount John Deere 46 in (1,160 mm) blade
- Front-mount John Deere 0422GX 42 inches (1,070 millimeters) 2-stage snow-blower equipped with manual lift
John Deere L130 Reviews
- There were some issues however for the most part it seems that the John Deere L130 worked well and withstands whatever I’ve done to it.
- The year that JD began marketing gardentractors i bought an L130 from an JD dealer. After one year, I noticed when mowing that I lost the power. Short story: it was everyone else’s L130.
- I own a John Deere L130 lawn mower. The transmission is sealed, and has failed as well as thousands of other L130 owners are experiencing similar issues. The class action suit is currently being filed in the case of this issue.
- It’s a great lawn mower for residential use that I would highly recommend to anyone with .25 or 2.5 acres. It’s ideal for yards that are of any size, but it’ll last for years if you take care to maintain it and use it properly.
john deere l130 oil capacity
John Deere L130 oil capacity is 2 qts 1.9 L
John Deere L130 tractor is popular for large farms. This powerful tractor features a John Deere diesel engine of 142 HP, three transmissions, and many other great features.
This article contains all information you need about the row crop tractor.
john deere l130 FAQ
How long will a John Deere L130 last?
They have a typical lifespan of 7 to 10 years and they were designed to attract urban dwellers who want to show off to their neighbours that they own an John Deere.
The Briggs engine is fine however, it could eventually nickel and dime your long-term investment by using blade spindles and lift linkages.
How many horsepower is a John Deere L130?
John Deere L130 engine produces a 23 hp 17.2 kW
Who makes John Deere L130?
John Deere L130 made by John Deere
What year was the John Deere la130 made?
John Deere L130 made in 1999
What kind of oil does a John Deere L130 take?
The L130 lawn tractor’s factory specifications require John Deere’s Hy-Gard J20C or J20D transmission oils.
The company recommends only using Hy-Gard oils in your lawn mower. John Deere J20D is a low-viscosity transmission/hydraulic oil, while J20C is a high-viscosity product.