Kubota l185 Specification, Oil Capacity, Attachments, Prices & Overview
If you’re looking for Kubota l185 price, specs, reviews, weight, and features, you’ve come to the right place. Our team has confirmed this information with several Kubota representatives and associates.
Let’s discuss Kubota l185 price, specifications, and reviews.
Finding complete information on the internet can be challenging. Therefore, we prefer that you save your precious energy and time.
Our team has compiled complete and step-by-step information on Kubota l185 price, specs, reviews, weight, and features to make your search easier.
About Kubota L185
The Kubota L185 is a small utility tractor with either two-wheel drive (L185TP, L185FP) or four-wheel drive (L185DT). From 1977 to 1982, this tractor was made by the Kubota company.
The Kubota L185 has a diesel engine with two cylinders that are 0.7 L and a transmission with eight forward gears and two reverse gears.
Kubota’s small utilitarian L185 had the Z751A engine.The diesel 2-cylinder engine had a bore of 76.0 millimeters (2.99 inches) and a stroke of 82.0 millimeters (3.15 inches). (3.23 inches).
Its displacement is 45.3 cuin (0.7 L/743 cm2). The Kubota L185 has manual steering, an open operator station, and a fuel tank that holds 22.0 liters (5.8 US gal; 4.8 Imp. gal).
Kubota L185 Price
Kubota L185 Original Price: $6,400 (1982)
Kubota l185 Oil Capacity
Kubota L185 oil capacity is 23 quarts
Kubota L185 Specs
|Engine Model||Kubota Z751|
|Engine Type||2-cyl. liquid-cooled diesel|
|Number of Cylinders||Two|
|Displacement, cu in (L)||45,3 (0,7)|
|Engine Bore, in (mm)||3,00 (76,0)|
|Engine Stroke, in (mm)||3,22 (82,0)|
|Rated Engine Power, hp (kW)||15,0 (11,2)|
|Rated Engine Speed, rpm||2800|
|Low Idle Speed, rpm||800-850|
|High Idle Speed, rpm||2950|
|Timing Mark Location||Flywheel|
|Injection Timing (BTDC), deg||25|
|Valve Clearance (Intake and Exhaust), in (mm)||0,007-0,009 (0,18-0,22)|
|Compression Pressure, kPa (psi)||3235 (470)|
|Injection Pressure, kPa (psi)||13720-14700 (1990-2135)|
|Oil Capacity, qts (L)||4,0 (3,8)|
|Coolant Capacity, qts (L)||5,6 (5,3)|
|Electrical System Rating, Volts||12|
Power Take Off
|PTO Operational Type||Overrun clutch|
|PTO Horsepower, hp (kW)||13.9 (10.5)|
|PTO Speeds, rpm||540/700/1000|
|PTO / Engine Speeds, rpm||540/2430, 700/2430, 1000/2430|
|Transmission Type||Sliding gear|
|Number of Forward Gears||8|
|Number of Reverse Gears||2|
|Clutch Type||Dry disc|
|Maximum Speed (Forward), mph (kph)||13.1 (21.0)|
|Maximum Speed (Reverse), mph (kph)||9.0 (14.5)|
|Transmission Oil Capacity, qt (L)||23.5 (22.0)|
Wheels And Tires
|Drive Wheels||2WD (L185) / 4WD (L185DT)|
|Steering Configuration||Front Steer|
|Front Tire Size (2WD, L185)||4.00-15|
|Rear Tire Size (2WD, L185)||9.5-24|
|Front Tire Size (4WD, L185DT)||6.00-14|
|Rear Tire Size (4WD, L185DT)||9.5-24|
|Front Tread, in (mm)||39.4 (1000)|
|Rear Tread, in (mm)||40.5 (1020)|
|Hydraulic System Type||Open Center|
|Implement Pump Type||Gear|
|Implement Pump Flow, gpm (Lpm)||6.2 (23.5)|
|Hydraulic Pressure, Bar (psi)||147 (2130)|
|3-Point Hitch Category||1|
|Draft Sensing or Lift Control||Position or draft control|
|Standard Lift Capacity at lift pin, lb (kg)||2200 (990)|
Dimensions And Weight
|Wheelbase, in (mm)||60 (1520)|
|Length, in (mm)||100 (2540)|
|Height, in (mm)||76.1 (1930)|
|Overall Width, in (mm)||54 (1370)|
|Ground Clearance, in (mm)||10 (235)|
|Weight (L185), lb (kg)||1630 (740)|
|Weight (L185DT), lb (kg)||1785 (810)|
Kubota L185 Review
The Kubota L185 is a subcompact tractor with 15.5 horsepower, making it an excellent choice for small farms, homeowners, and landscapers. It is equipped with a Kubota-built 3-cylinder diesel engine and includes features like a hydrostatic transmission, four-wheel drive, and a three-point hitch.
For a full review, please check this YouTube video.
Kubota l185 Attachments
Kubota BL4520 Backhoe
|Backhoe type:||Kubota BL4520 Backhoe|
|Transport height:||61.2 inches
|Bucket width:||10 inches
|2-Foot flat digging depth:||79.5 inches
|Reach from pivot:||97.8 inches
|Loading height:||84 inches
|Bucket force:||1450 lbs
|Dipperstick force:||2885 lbs
Kubota l185 Problems
The engine won’t start or is difficult to start
- Clean the filter or put in a new filter element if the fuel filter element is dirty.
- Open the fuel cock if there is no fuel injection to inject fuel.
- The fuel line is leaking air. Tighten the clamps and replace the pipes that are broken.
- Fuel injectors that are clogged—Service or replace fuel injectors
- If the fuel injection pump is broken, change or fix it.
- Poor compression – Check the cylinder block and replace parts that are worn.
The engine shuts off while driving
- Not warmed up yet—Warm up the engine as needed
- Bleed gasoline pipes if there is air in them.
- Fuel injections that aren’t even: Fix or adjust?
- If the fuel filter gets clogged, replace the filter element.
- Fuel injectors are faulty or soiled; replace fuel injectors.
The engine starts and then stalls
- When the fuel injection pump timing is set wrong – Look at and fix the settings
- The fuel filter is clogged. Clean the filter element.
- Fuel injector nozzles fault – Install a new set of nozzles that are well-balanced.
- The fuel injection pump is broken. Fix it or put in a new one.
- The air cleaner element needs to be replaced or serviced if it is dirty.
Electrical System Troubleshooting
The battery won’t charge
- Bad cell in the battery? Get a new one.
- Bad battery electrical wire harness—Check the wires for problems and fix or replace them if necessary.
- Battery terminals and cables that are rusty or loose – Cables and terminals need to be tightened or fixed.
- The belt is broken or the tension isn’t right. Either fix the tension or get a new belt.
Starter cranks slowly
- Low on power? Charge the battery.
- The battery won’t stay charged. – Check the battery or get a new one
- Failure of the battery cable harness – Check the battery’s electrical cable for damage and replace or fix it if necessary.
- Cables and terminals that are loose or rusty – Clean or tighten the wires and connectors
The starter is not working
- Not enough battery power – Give the battery a charge
- Empty or broken battery: Replace or charge the battery
- The starter motor is broken. Fix it or put in a new one.
- Cables that aren’t connected or aren’t connected right need to be reconnected correctly.
Hard to shift gears
- The Clutch is not set up right or is worn out. Adjust the clutch or replace it if needed.
- The gear shift linkage is broken or stuck. Replace the broken shift linkage.
- Shift forks that are bent or worn should be replaced.
- The bad mechanism for shifting gears; broken parts must be replaced
Transmission oil pressure is insufficient
- Transmission doesn’t have enough oil – Put the right amount of oil in the transmission case
- If the transmission fluid filter is clogged (if it has one), change it or clean it.
- Replacement of a faulty relief valve
That was all about the Kubota l185 Price, Specs, Review, and Key Features, But if you have any queries regarding this post, then please Comment below in the comment Box, We will Solve your Problem as soon as possible. Thanks for Visiting our Site.
Kubota l185 FAQ
How many horsepower does a Kubota L185 have?
The Kubota L185 engine produces a 17 hp 12.7 kW
How much does a Kubota L185 weight?
The Kubota L185 weight is 1780 pounds
This article I have created to give you complete information about the Kubota L185 Specs, Price with its Review.
Check out the given details which help you to know about the Kubota L185 Specs, Price with its Review.
For more information visit our website: Commercialvehicleinfo.com