- 1 Kubota l2850 Specification, Horsepower, Attachments, Prices & Overview
- 2 About Kubota L2850
- 3 Kubota L2850 Price in the USA
- 4 Kubota L2850 Specs
- 5 Kubota L2850 Review Video
- 6 Kubota l2850 Attachments
- 7 Kubota L2850 Problems
- 8 Kubota l2850 FAQ
Kubota l2850 Specification, Horsepower, Attachments, Prices & Overview
If you’re looking for Kubota l2850 price, specs, reviews, weight, and features, you’ve come to the right place. Our team has confirmed this information with several Kubota representatives and associates.
Let’s discuss Kubota l2850 price, specifications, and reviews.
Finding complete information on the internet can be challenging. Therefore, we prefer that you save your precious energy and time.
Our team has compiled complete and step-by-step information on Kubota l2850 price, specs, reviews, weight, and features to make your search easier.
So, without further ado, let’s get to the main topic.
About Kubota L2850
The Kubota L2850 is a small utility tractor with either two-wheel drive (L2850F) or four-wheel drive (L2850DT). From 1985 to 1990, this tractor was made by the Kubota company.
The Kubota L2850 compact tractor is outfitted with a diesel engine that is 1.7 liters in capacity and a choice of one of three transmissions: a mechanical shuttle transmission that has 8 forward gears and 7 reverse gears.
A partially synchronized gearbox that has 8 forward gears and 7 reverse gears, or a power shift transmission that has 8 forward gears and 8 reverse gears.
The Kubota V1702-DI-A engine was in the Kubota L2850, which was a small utility tractor. It is a 1.7 L, 1,732 cm2, 105.7 cuin, four-cylinder diesel engine with natural aspiration.
The cylinder bore is 82.0 mm (3.23 in) and the piston stroke is also 82.0 mm (3.23 in). At 2,600 rpm, the gross output power of this engine was 34.5 PS (25.4 kW; 34.0 HP).
The Kubota L2850 has a 29.0 liter (7.7 US gal; 6.4 Imp. gal) fuel tank and differential wet disc brakes, as well as manual or power (option) steering.
Kubota L2850 Price in the USA
Kubota L2850 Original Price: $7,950 USD
Kubota l2850 Year
Kubota L2850 made from 1985 to 1990
Kubota l2850 Horsepower
Kubota L2850 engine produces a 34.0 hp
Kubota l2850 Serial Number
Kubota L2850 Specs
|Engine Model||Kubota V1702-DI-A|
|Engine Type||Vertical, water-cooled, 4-cycle diesel|
|Number of Cylinders||4|
|Displacement, cu in (L)||105.7 (1.73)|
|Engine Bore, in (mm)||3.23 (82.0)|
|Engine Stroke, in (mm)||3.23 (82.0)|
|Maximum Engine Power, hp (kW)||34.0 (25.4)|
|Rated Engine Power, hp (kW)||31.0 (23.1)|
|Rated Engine Speed, rpm||2800|
|Slow Idle Speed, rpm||800|
|High Idle Speed, rpm||3000|
|Fuel Injection Timing (BTDC), deg||25|
|Fuel Injection Pressure, MPa (psi)||13.74 (1991)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity, gal (L)||7.7 (29.1)|
|Oil Capacity, qts (L)||8.9 (8.4)|
|Coolant Capacity, qts (L)||7.4 (7.0)|
|Electrical System Rating, Volts||12|
|Alternator Rating, Amps||35|
Power Take Off
|PTO Operational Type||Continuous / Live (Opt)|
|PTO Horsepower, hp (kW)||27.0 (20.1)|
|Rear PTO Speeds, rpm||540/1000|
|Mid-PTO Speeds, rpm||1080/2000|
|Transmission Type||Partially synchronized|
|Number of Forward Gears||8|
|Number of Reverse Gears||7|
|Clutch Type||Dry plates|
|Maximum Speed (Forward), mph (kph)||12.9 (20.8)|
|Maximum Speed (Reverse), mph (kph)||8.2 (13.4)|
|Transmission Type||Glide Shift (Powershift)|
|Number of Forward Gears||8|
|Number of Reverse Gears||8|
|Clutch Type||Wet disc|
|Transmission Oil Capacity, qt (L)||32.8 (31.0)|
|Maximum Speed (Forward), mph (kph)||13.1 (21.2)|
|Maximum Speed (Reverse), mph (kph)||10.7 (17.3)|
Wheels And Tires
|Steering Configuration||Front Steer|
|Steering System||Manual / Power (Opt)|
|Service Brake||Differential wet disc|
|Front Tire Size (2WD)||5.00-15|
|Front Tire Size (4WD)||7.00-16|
|Rear Tire Size||12.4-24|
|Front Tread (2WD), in (mm)||45.3-57.1 (1150-1450)|
|Front Tread (4WD), in (mm)||44.1 (1120)|
|Rear Tread, in (mm)||41.3-59.6 (1040-1510)|
|Hydraulic System Type||Open Center|
|Implement Pump Type||Gear|
|Implement Pump Flow, gpm (Lpm)||7.8 (29.5)|
|Steering Pump Flow, gpm (Lpm)||2.8 (10.6)|
|Hydraulic Pressure, Bar (psi)||157 (2275)|
|Hydraulic Capacity, gal (L)||8.2 (31.0)|
|Number of Standard Remote Valves||1/3|
|3-Point Hitch Category||1|
|Draft Sensing or Lift Control||Position and draft control|
|Standard Lift Capacity 600 mm (24-in) behind pin, lb (kg)||1980 (895)|
|Standard Lift Capacity at lift pin, lb (kg)||2430 (1100)|
Dimensions And Weight
|Wheelbase, in (mm)||68.3 (1730)|
|Length, in (mm)||114.2 (2900)|
|Height, in (mm)||78.3 (1980)|
|Overall Width, in (mm)||53.9 (1360)|
|Ground Clearance (2WD), in (mm)||14.0 (350)|
|Ground Clearance (4WD), in (mm)||13.6 (340)|
|Turning Radius with Brakes, in (mm)||95 (2400)|
|Weight (2WD), lb (kg)||2480 (1125)|
|Weight (4WD), lb (kg)||2710 (1230)|
|Weight (with GST), lb (kg)||2800 (1270)|
Kubota L2850 Review Video
Kubota l2850 Attachments
|72″ mid-mount mower deck|
72″ Mower deck
|Type:||mid-mount Kubota RC72-28|
|Cutting width:||72 inches
|Overall width:||88.6 inches
|Cut height:||1.5 to 4.5 inch
3 to 11 cm
Kubota BF500 Loader
|Loader weight:||904 lbs
|Height (to pin):||98.4 inches
|Clearance, dumped bucket:||78.5 inches
|Dump reach:||27 inches
|Reach the ground:||66.3 inches
|Breakout force (lift):||1984 lbs
|Lift to full height (at pin):||1102 lbs
|Bucket width:||60 inches
Kubota L2850 Problems
The engine is not starting or hard starting
- If the fuel filter gets clogged, clean or replaces it.
- Open the fuel supply valve to inject fuel if the fuel supply valve is closed.
- Air in the fuel system? Let the air out.
- Injectors that are dirty or broken: Check the fuel injectors and replace them if necessary.
- Incorrect fuel injection pump – Replace or fix the pump
- Bad compression? Check the cylinder block for worn parts and replace them.
The engine stops running while driving
- The temperature should be normalized by warming up the engine.
- Air in fuel pipes – Bleed fuel pipes
- Irregular fuel injection – Set the timing of the fuel injection
- Clean fuel filter – Install new filter element
- The fuel injectors don’t work or are dirty – Check the fuel injectors and, if necessary, replace them.
Diesel starts but then shuts off
- Timing problems with the fuel injection pump might be caused by an incorrectly set timing.
- The fuel filter element is clogged; the filter element must be replaced.
- Worn-out fuel injector nozzles must be replaced.
- Problem with the fuel injection pump Repair or replace the pump.
- The air filter is clogged; have it cleaned or replaced.
Electrical System Troubleshooting
The battery is not charging
- If the battery has a bad cell, replace it.
- Charging system malfunction due to faulty battery wiring harness Checking, fixing, or replacing faulty electrical lines.
- Issues with the battery’s connections becoming loose or corroded – Battery terminals and cables should be serviced and/or tightened.
- Belt slippage or improperly adjusted tension Make necessary belt tension adjustments or replacements.
Starter cranks slow
- Warning: Battery Voltage Is Low. Please Charge It.
- There is a problem with the battery’s ability to hold a charge. Replace the battery or repair the charging system.
- Problems with the battery’s electrical wiring harness Check for damage, replace, or mend wires as necessary.
- Issues with connectors and cables that have become loose or corroded Clean or re-tighten the connections at the terminals and cables
- Failure or wrong adjustment of the clutch — The clutch needs to be changed or adjusted.
- The linkage for the gear shift is broken or loose. – Change the shift linkage or fix it.
- Shift forks that are bent or worn – Replace shift forks that are broken.
- Bad parts in the mechanism for shifting gears – Replace bad parts
Insufficient transmission fluid pressure
- The level of fluid is low. Fill the system with the right amount of transmission fluid.
- The element of the transmission oil filter is dirty (if fitted) – Change or fix the oil filter for the transmission
- Relief valve failure – Change the relief valve as needed
Transmission oil leaking
- Seals or gaskets are broken. Put in new parts.
- The transmission case is cracked. Put in a new transmission case.
Hydraulic system overheating
- The pressure in the hydraulic system is wrong – The right pressure needs to be set for the hydraulics.
- Main relief valve that is broken or not set up right – Adjusts or replace the relief valve
- The oil needs to be changed because it is dirty.
- There was too much air in the hydraulic system. Check the pump seals, suction line, and fittings.
Hydraulic fluid pressure is low
- The level of hydraulic fluid is low. Add oil to the hydraulic system.
- The hydraulic fluid filter is dirty. Clean the hydraulic filter or put in a new filter element.
- Hydraulic pump failure – Check the flow of the hydraulic pump and replace it if it needs to be.
- The hydraulic spool valve is broken or not in the right place. – Correctly replace or change
- Hydraulic cylinder failure – Check the parts of the hydraulic cylinder for damage or wear and replace if necessary.
- Leaks in hydraulic pipes: Find and fix any leaks in the system
That’s all there is to know about the price, specs, and features of the Kubota L2850 Tractor. But if you have questions about this post, please leave a comment in the box below. I’ll do my best to help you as soon as I can. Thanks.
Kubota l2850 FAQ
How many HP is a Kubota L2850?
Kubota L2850 engine produces a 34.0 hp
How much does a Kubota L2850 weight?
Kubota L2850 weight is 3000 pounds
What engine is in a Kubota L2850?
Kubota L2850 has a Kubota V1702-DI-A, liquid-cooled engine
This article I have created to give you complete information about the Kubota L2850 Specs, Price with its Review.
Check out the given details which help you to know about the Kubota L2850 Specs, Price with its Review.
For more information visit our website: Commercialvehicleinfo.com
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]