- 1 Kubota L4600 Specs, Weight, Horsepower, Price, Review, Attachments
- 2 Kubota L4600 Overview
- 3 Kubota L4600 Features
- 4 Kubota L4600 Specifications
- 5 Kubota L4600 Review Video
- 6 Kubota L4600 Common Problems
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 Kubota L4600-FAQ
Kubota L4600 Specs, Weight, Horsepower, Price, Review, Attachments
If you’re searching for Kubota L4600 specs, price, reviews, Weight, and features, you’ve come to the right place. Our commercialvehicleinfo team has confirmed this information with several Kubota associates and agents.
Let’s discuss the Kubota L4600 price, specifications, and reviews. It can be challenging to find complete information online.
We recommend that you save your valuable time and energy. Our commercialvehicleinfo team has compiled complete and step-by-step information on the Kubota L4600 price, specs, reviews, Weight, and features to make your search easier.
Let’s move on to the main topic.
Kubota L4600 Overview
It is the Kubota L4600 is a 2-wheel drive (L4600F) as well as a 4WD (L4600DT L4600HST) compact utility tractor of the L series.
Kubota’s L4600 compact utility tractor had the engine V2203M-E3-LB3. It’s a 2.2 L 2,197 cm 2, (134.1 cu*in) four-cylinder natural aspirated diesel engine, with 87.0 millimeters (3.43 inches) of bore diameter and 92.4 millimeters (3.64 inches) of stroke of the piston.
The engine generated 44.5 PS (32.7 kW; 43.9 HP) at 2,600 rpm of output power. The engine also produced 38.9 PS (28.6 KW; 38.4 HP) at 2,600 rpm PTO power.
Kubota L4600 is equipped with hydrostatic power steering, wet disc brakes, an open-operating station, and ROPS with two posts along with 48.0 milliliters (12.7 US gal.; 10.6 Imp. gal) fuel tank.
Now let’s see more information about the Kubota L4600 tractor here.
Kubota L4600 Tractor New Price
KUBOTA L4600 40 HP to 99 HP Tractors Price: USD $29,000
Kubota L4600 Tractor Weight
Kubota L4600 Weight: 3300 pounds
Kubota L4600 Horsepower
L4600 engine produced 43.7 PS (32.1 kW; 43.0 HP) at 2,600 rpm of gross horsepower.
Kubota L4600 Engin Oil Capacity
L4600 engine Oil capacity: 8 qts (7.6 L)
Kubota L4600 Features
- Performance: Kubota’s ETVCS diesel engine puts out 38.3 PTO horsepower, which is enough to handle the most difficult tasks. Made to endure, the robust engine delivers high performance and high torque, all the while substantially reducing noise and vibration by incorporating a balancer.
- Components: The new front bonnet is one piece and can be fully opened to allow greater access to the motor and also for easy taking off the screen for radiators either side for easier cleaning. A large fuel tank of 48 liters allows you to fill it up with more fuel, so you can run for longer. The L4600 maximizes performance and stability thanks to its 1844mm long wheelbase.
- Control: The lever for controlling the cruise is conveniently situated on the left of the seat to allow easy access. To help reduce fatigue, the L4600 has effortless, smooth-turn Hydrostatic Power Steering.
Kubota L4600 Specifications
|Length||3,120 mm (122.8 in)|
|Width||1,585 mm (62.4 in)|
|Height||2,330 mm (91.7 in)|
|Wheelbase||1,845 mm (72.6 in)|
|Weight||L4600F: 3,109 lbs (1,410 kg)
L4600DT: 3,185 lbs (1,445 kg)
L4600HST: 3,197 lbs (1,450 kg)
|Fuel tank capacity||48.0 liters (12.7 US gal.; 10.6 Imp. gal)|
|Battery||12V, CCA: 582A|
|Cabin type||Open operator station with two-post ROPS|
|Engine type||Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, inline|
|Displacement||2.2 L, 2,197 cm2, (134.1 cu·in)|
|Bore and stroke||87.0 mm X 92.4 mm (3.43 in X 3.64 in)|
|Horsepower||44.5 PS (32.7 kW; 43.9 HP) at 2,600 rpm|
|Torque||143.2 N·m (14.6 kg·m, 105.5 ft·lb)|
|Oil capacity:||7.6 L (8.03 US. qt, 6.69 Imp. qt.)|
|Coolant capacity:||6.5 L (6.87 US. qt, 5.72 Imp. qt.)|
Transmission And Chassis
|Chassis||4×2 2WD or 4×4 MFWD 4WD|
|Steering type||Hydrostatic power|
|Brakes||Mechanical, Wet disk type|
|Transmission type||Synchronized shuttle transmission with dry disc clutch|
|Gears||8 forward and 8 reverse|
|Speed||Forward: 24.0 km (14.9 mph) Reverse: 23.0 (14.3 mph)|
|Transmission oil capacity||40.0 L (42.27 US. qt, 35.2 Imp. qt.)|
|Transmission type||Hydrostatic type|
|Gears||Infinite (3-range) forward and reverse|
|Speed||Forward: 25.4 km (15.8 mph) Reverse: 22.8 (14.2 mph)|
|Transmission oil capacity||40.0 L (42.27 US. qt, 35.2 Imp. qt.)|
|Front tires||Ag: 7.5L-15 (2WD), 8.3-16 (4WD)|
|Rear tires||Ag: 14.9-24|
|Control type||Position control|
|Lift capacity||1,300 kg (2,867 lbs)|
PTO (Power take-off shaft)
|Rear PTO type||Independent|
|Rear PTO speed||540 rpm|
|Hydraulic type||Open center with gear pump|
|Pressure||2567 psi (177 bar)|
|Valves||0 to 3|
|Pump flow||8.4 gpm (31.8 lpm)|
|Total flow||13.5 gpm (51.1 lpm)|
|Steering flow||5.1 gpm (19.3 lpm)|
Kubota L4600 Review Video
Kubota L4600 Attachments
There is a variety of attachments and tools that are readily available, some direct from manufacturers and others as accessories or aftermarket parts. Below are the most commonly used attachments on the Kubota L4600.
|Front End Loader||Finishing Mower|
|Mower Deck||Rotary Tiller|
|All-purpose seeder||Rotary Cutter|
|Pallett Forks||Rear Blade|
|Box Blade||Wood Chopper|
|Grooming Mower||landscape Trailer|
Kubota L4600 Common Problems
1. Engine Not Starting
- The engine of the Kubota L4600 may not start as the fuel filter component is dusty. To remedy this replace this element.
- The engine might not start due to air inside the tank of fuel. To resolve this issue you should flush the tank of fuel.
- When the fuel injection valves have become blocked or damaged they should be examined and replaced if needed.
- Finally, if the fuel injection pump is failing the pump will have to be repaired or replaced.
- If you’ve checked each of these areas but the engine is still unable to begin, it might be time to bring the vehicle to an expert for further diagnostics.
2. Engine Shuts Off During Work
- The most frequently cited reasons, why a Kubota L4600 engine stops working when it is in use are the timer of the fuel pump or filthy fuel filter, or the engine, being cold.
- Filter maintenance is necessary to ensure the engine is running without a hitch.
- If your engine isn’t warm then warm it as needed.
- Another cause could be the fuel pump not functioning correctly or there’s an issue with the ignition switch.
3. Engine Overheats
- The Kubota L4600 engine is overheated due to several reasons, including dirty radiator fins an ineffective radiator cap, insufficient coolant, a loose or broken fan belt, or low levels of engine oil.
- This issue can be avoided by regularly maintaining your tractor and taking the proper measures.
- For instance, be sure you wash the radiator fins, and then put on a new cap for the radiator and fill the cooling system with sufficient coolant. Also, inspect the components for leaks and other problems, then add the crankcase to the engine oil.
4. HST Transmission Making Noise
- When your tractor’s hydraulic gear is making noises it could be the result of various issues.
- Another possibility is it is being put under too much load. In this situation, you’ll need to lower the strain on the transmission.
- When the oil in your transmission has been contaminated or the level of oil isn’t sufficient, this could create noise.
- To resolve this, change the oil in the transmission or top it up to the correct level. If the valve for relief is not working, it could cause noise.
- In order to fix this issue fix it, you’ll need to repair or replace the damaged parts.
5. Low Transmission Power
- If the tractor’s transmission is not working properly There are several possibilities for the cause. One possible cause may be the level of oil is too low. It has to be replenished.
- Another possible cause could be the valve that is defective.
- It is possible to fix this by installing a brand-new valve. Also, unadjusted or bent linkage for the speed control pedal could result in the power being low.
- This can be resolved by altering or adjusting the linkage.
Kubota L4600 is a versatile tractor that is able to be used to serve a range of needs. However, there have been reports of issues with this tractor.
A few owners have complained that their tractor doesn’t begin properly, or it stops often.
The Kubota L4600 is a solid tractor, however, it has some issues.
If you’re thinking of purchasing one, make sure you conduct your research and read the reviews of other owners prior to making your choice.
Q. Is 900 hours a lot for a Kubota tractor?
Ans. A well-maintained Kubota tractor should last between 4500-5500 gauged hours.
Q. How many hours should a hydrostatic transmission last?
Ans. HST transmission should last around 500 hours.
Q. What are the problems with Kubota tractors?
Ans. Lose speed during operation, locking up of steering functionality, and part failure when the tractor still has a low number of hours on it.
Q. What causes hydrostatic transmissions to fail?
Ans. Failure of any mechanical component, a broken hose, or a clogged filter.
This article I have created to give you complete information about the Kubota L4600 Specs, Price with its Review.
Check out the given details which help you to know about the Kubota L4600 Specs, Price with its Review.
For more information visit our website: Commercialvehicleinfo.com
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]