The SCL1000 is compact in size but packed with features and performance. The SCL1000 comes with a 9.8-inch track that is available on the compact, 36-inch machine.
With an impressive 24.8 horsepower, Kubota turbo-charged diesel engine this machine is equipped to take on all the tough jobs and materials.
The machine is designed with cushioned boom cylinders for loaders and an adjustable suspension system for the platform the machine is designed to improve the comfort of its users for the highest efficiency.
You May Also Check It
Kubota Scl1000 Price
Kubota SCL1000 costs $45,000. I’m not a salesperson however, I did some research to help you! The price may differ based on various regions.
This cost is listed as what I have found to be the Kubota SCL1000 cost for the USA.
Kubota Scl1000 Features
- 24.8 HP, turbocharged Kubota engine is quiet in operation, performs at high altitudes, and doesn’t require PDF.
- The hydraulic pump that is directly linked to the engine decreases maintenance.
- Lift loader vertical arms go more and higher than other models, using a hinge pin width that is 84.7″ and an extension at 26″ (at a 45deg dump angle).
- 1000 lbs. ROC together with 15 GPM of auxiliary hydraulic flow makes for an efficient and powerful utility loader that is compact and small.
- Uses in zero clearance yards, with narrow track designs that are low impact (4.0 psi) lessening the risk of damage to landscaping or grass.
- 4.9 mph Best in-class travel speed
Kubota Scl1000 Specification
|Engine Model No||D902-T|
|Type||Diesel, turbocharged, liquid|
|No. of Cylinders||3|
|Combustion||Spherical type (E-TVCS)|
|Fuel Injection Pump||Bosch MD type mini pump|
|Injection Nozzle||Bosch throttle type|
|Lubricating System||Forced lubrication by trochoid pump|
|Lubricating Filter||Cartridge type|
|Oil Pressure Indicating||Electrical type switch|
|Fuel||Diesel Fuel No.2-D (ASTM D975)|
|Rated Speed||2800 RPM|
|Max. Bare Speed||3850 RPM|
|Low Idle Speed||1250 RPM|
|Horsepower||24.8 HP||18.5 kW|
|Displacement||54.8 cu in.||898 cc|
|Bore and Stroke||2.8×2.9 in.||7.2×7.4cm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||7.8 gal||29.3 L|
|Oil Capacity||1.0 gal||3.7 L|
|Injection Timing||0.33 rad||19°|
|Injection Pressure||1991 psi||13.73 MPa|
|Starter||1.6 HP||1.2 kW|
|Length||17.1 in.||43.4 cm|
|Width||16.2 in.||41.2 cm|
|Height||21.4 in.||54.4 cm|
|Dry Weight||165 Ibs||75 kg|
|Rated Operating Capacity – %35 Tipping||999 lbs||453 kg|
|Tipping Load||2857 lbs||1296 kg|
|Ground Pressure||4.0 psi||28 KPa|
|Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow||15 gal||56.8 L|
|Auxiliary Hydraulic Pressure||2800 psi||19.3 MPa|
|Angle of Departure||25.2°|
|Attachment Mounting System||Common Industry Interface or 2 Lever Quick-Attach|
|Max. Travel Speed||4.9 mph||7.9 lkm|
|Max. Hinge Pin Height||84.7 in.||215 cm|
|Length with Bucket||107.7 in||274 cm|
|Length without Bucket||84.9 in.||216 cm|
|Height||55.7 in.||141 cm|
|Width with Bucket||36 in.||91.4 cm|
|Max. Reach||26.0 in.||66.0 cm|
|Track width||9.8 in.||24.9 cm|
|Ground Clearance||7.4 in.||18.8 cm|
Kubota SCL1000 lift Capacity
Kubota SCL1000 lift Capacity is 1000 lb
Kubota SCL1000 Width
The Kubota SCL1000 features an extra narrow 36-inch width and features an expansive 9.8-inch track that comes standard on this compact machine.
Kubota Scl1000 Attachments
- Cl136L, cl142l, cl236l, cl242l, cl148h, cl248h Buckets,
- Cpd12 forks,
- Ctr10 Trenchers,
- Csa10 Auger,
- Br360 breaker mount,
- Csr1048 Skid rake.
Kubota SCL1000 engine
The Kubota SCL1000 features a 24.8 horsepower turbo-charged Kubota diesel engine equipped with water cooling and 3 cylinders and meeting EPA Tier 4 standards, providing quiet operation with excellent altitude performance without needing a DPF filter.
Kubota scl1000 Review
The Kubota SCL1000 is a compact sub-loader characterized by its narrow stance, low ground pressure, and a potent engine.
This machine is designed for ease of use and operation, and it comes equipped with a range of features that make it a valuable asset for businesses and contractors alike.
Whether you’re in construction, landscaping, or any other industry that requires a versatile and efficient compact sub-loader, the Kubota SCL1000 is a promising choice.
For a full review, please check this YouTube video.
Kubota SCL1000 problems
- Starting Issues: If the engine won’t start, verify its fuel levels are sufficient and that they are clean of water or contaminants, charge and connect properly, check spark plugs and air filter for cleanliness, as well as inspect spark plugs to make sure they’re functioning normally.
- Engine Overheating: Make sure the cooling system is functioning as intended by inspecting for coolant levels, leaks or blockages in the radiator or hoses, debris accumulation on radiator fins, and cleaning. Also, have a thermostat and water pump services checked by a professional.
- Loss of Power or Performance: Check for air filter clogging and replace as necessary; inspect fuel filters to make sure they are unclogged, then check engine oil level/quality before consulting a Kubota dealer or qualified technician if the issue persists.
- Hydraulic system issues: If you are having difficulties with your hydraulic system, such as slow or irregular operation, check its fluid level and quality. Also, search for any leaks or damaged hoses which might indicate leakage issues or potential leakage problems. For optimal performance consider having it professionally serviced if required.
About Kubota Scl1000
The Kubota SCL1000 is a compact stand-on track loader boasting an efficient 24.8 horsepower turbo-charged Kubota diesel engine.
Equipped with a standard 9.8-inch track, its narrow 36-inch machine offers superior maneuverability while managing difficult tasks while remaining maneuverable enough for tight spaces.
Cushioned loader boom cylinders ensure ease of use in tight spots; platform suspension system adjustments provide for customizable performance; the engine is water-cooled with three cylinders, turbo, and meets EPA Tier 4 standards; should problems arise, please reach out directly to Kubota customer service or certified Kubota dealer service for assistance.
I think it should be enough information for you to buy or sell this tractor. If you have any queries regarding this Kubota Scl1000 article, then please comment below in the comment box, and if you like it so, please share it with your friends.
Thanks for visiting our site and stay tuned with me for more new Kubota loaders information like this.
For more details visit the commercialvehicleinfo.com
The SCL 1000 features a total width and ground pressure of 4 psi, giving it a maximum operating capacity of 1,000 pounds or 35% of the tipping load. Vertical lift extending as it rises maximizes reach and lift height, and the operating platform adjusts for operator efficiency.
Kubota Tractor Corp. announced the introduction of their SCL1000 stand-on track loader into the stand-on track loader market, boasting wide tracks, narrow body dimensions, and an operating capacity rating of 1,000 pounds.
The SCL1000 boasts a 9.8-inch wide track that comes standard on this narrow 36-inch machine, as well as a powerful 24.8 horsepower turbo-charged Kubota diesel engine that’s sure to tackle even your toughest tasks and materials.
Kubota states that its unit’s hydraulic pump, directly connected to the engine, reduces maintenance. Furthermore, Kubota states that the loader arms feature an 84.7-inch hinge pin height and 25.9-inch reach at 45 degrees dump angle – top travel speed being 5.1 miles.
Vertical lift loader arms from Vertical Lift provide higher and farther reach than their competitors with an impressive hinge pin height of 84.7″, reaching up to 26″ when at a 45deg dump angle.
The Kubota SCL1000’s dimensions are [insert length or centimeters] inches in length, width in inches (or centimeters), and height.
The Kubota SCL1000 boasts an estimated lifting capacity of [insert lifting capacity here].
Yes, the Kubota SCL1000 was designed to be flexible and can be utilized both indoors and outdoors.
Regular maintenance for your Kubota SCL1000, such as [insert maintenance tasks], is necessary to ensure peak performance and longevity of the machine.
Kubota dealers or service centers near you can be located by visiting the official Kubota website, or contacting customer support for more information.