Kubota z726x Specification, Weight, Prices & Overview
If you’re looking for Kubota z726x price, specs, reviews, weight, and features, you’ve come to the right place. Our team has confirmed this information with several Kubota representatives and associates.
Let’s discuss Kubota z726x price, specifications, and reviews.
Finding complete information on the internet can be challenging. Therefore, we prefer that you save your precious energy and time.
Our team has compiled complete and step-by-step information on Kubota z726x price, specs, reviews, weight, and features to make your search easier.
So, without further ado, let’s get to the main topic.
About Kubota z726x
From Kubota’s z700 series comes the Z726X, a two-wheel-drive zero-turn lawn mower. The Kubota company has been making this tractor since 2015.
The Kubota Z726X is powered by a 0.85 L (52.0 cuin) V-twin gasoline engine with limitless forward and reverse gears.
The Kawasaki GH860V was the engine inside of the Kubota Z726X zero-turn mower. It is a V-twin gasoline engine with a cylinder bore of 76.0 mm (2.99 in) and a piston stroke of mm (0 in).
The engine has a capacity of 0.85 L, or 52.0 cuin. This engine put out power equal to 25.8 PS (19.0 kW; 25.5 HP).
The Kubota Z726X has a differential power steering system, drum disc brakes, a two-post folding ROPS, a fuel tank capacity of 44.0 liters (11.6 US gal; 9.7 Imp. gal), and a mid-mount Kubota RCK60P-752Z 60-inch (1,520 mm) mower deck with three blades.
Kubota Z726x Price
The new price for the Kubota Z726x zero-turn mower – is $9,999 (2021 )
Kubota z726x Weight
Kubota Z726x weight is 1232 lbs 558 kg
Kubota Z726x Specs
|Length||2,130 mm (83.9 in)|
|Width||1,380 mm (54.3 in)|
|Height||1,770 mm (69.7 in)|
|Wheelbase||1,290 mm (50.8 in)|
|Weight||560 kg (1,235 lbs)|
|Fuel tank capacity||44.0 liters (11.6 US gal.; 9.7 Imp. gal)|
|Battery||12V, CCA: 300A|
|Cabin type||Two-post foldable ROPS|
|Engine model||Kawasaki GH860V|
|Engine type||Four-stroke, air-cooled, inline|
|Displacement||0.85 L, 852 cm2, (52.0 cu·in)|
|Bore and stroke||76.0 mm X mm (2.99 in X 0 in)|
|Horsepower||25.8 PS (19.0 kW; 25.5 HP)|
|Oil capacity:||2.3 L (2.4 US. qt, 2 Imp. qt.)|
Transmission and chassis
|Steering type||Differential power|
|Transmission model||Parker Torqpact GT14|
|Gears||Infinite forward and reverse|
|Speed||Forward: 18.0 kmh (11.2 mph) Reverse: 9.0 (5.6 mph)|
|Transmission oil capacity||3.3 L (0.9 US. gal, 0.7 Imp. gal.)|
|Front tires||Lawn/turf: 13×6.5-6|
|Rear tires||Lawn/turf: 24×12-12|
PTO (Power take-off shaft)
|Middle PTO type||Independent with electric dry disc clutch|
|Middle PTO speed||–|
Kubota Z726x Review
Kubota z726x Attachments
60″ Mower deck
|Type||mid-mount Kubota RCK60P-752Z|
|Cutting width||60 inches
|Overall width||73.8 inches
|Cut height||1 to 5 inch
2 to 12 cm
Kubota z726x Problems
Kubota Z726X Engine Won’t Start
- The lever for the parking brake is not in the right place.
- The PTO switch is not turned on.
- The battery dies, and the engine doesn’t turn fast enough.
- No fuel
- The switch for the keys is not in the right place.
- Parking Brake: The engine won’t turn if the parking brake isn’t in the right place. So, check the parking brake and make sure it is set, then start the engine. Hope it works.
- PTO is an abbreviation for “power take-off.” So, if the PTO isn’t turned on or engaged, the mower won’t move. Use the switch to turn on the PTO, and then try to start the mower.
- There are a few things to check besides the battery. First, I’d like to clean the battery terminals and cables.
- After that, put the battery back on charge. And if it doesn’t work, I’ll take it to the nearest Kubota service center so the battery can be checked or a new one put in.
- No gas? Use the dipstick to check the gas level. If the fuel level was below the mark on the dipstick, you would need to add more fuel and start the mower.
- Ignition Key: The engine won’t start if the key switch is in the “off” position. Make sure the key is in the ignition.
Engine Stops Suddenly
- Insufficient fuel
- Check the fuel level and the oil level.
- And needs to put more oil in.
- Also, check the fuel level of the carburetor.
- If it is in the wing position, move it.
- Even if the gas tank is full, this can be a big problem.
- The engine is stuck, and it may need to be fixed by a professional.
Poor Fuel Economy
- Fuel hose or fuel filter clogged or damaged.
- Low-quality oil
- Insufficient gasoline – Refuel the vehicle’s engine.
- Low-quality oil — Using low-quality oil or oil that is not recommended by Kubota is detrimental to the engine
- of the lawn mower. So, use the oil that Kubota says is best for your lawn mower.
Insufficient or Lower Engine Power
- Dirty air filter
- It clogged the fuel filter
- Dirty air filter
- Bad spark plug
- If the air filter is dirty, clean it or get a new one.
- The fuel filter is clogged, so you should replace it.
- Bad spark plug: Fix or replace the plug.
This concludes our coverage of the Kubota Z726x’s Price, Specifications, Review, and Key Features. If you have any questions or comments about this topic, please leave them in the comment section below.
Kubota Z726x FAQ
How much does a Kubota z726x weigh?
Kubota Z726x weight is 1232 lbs 558 kg
This article I have created to give you complete information about the Kubota Z726x Specs, Price with its Review.
Check out the given details which help you to know about the Kubota Z726x Specs, Price with its Review.
For more information visit our website: Commercialvehicleinfo.com
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]