Mahindra Commercial Vehicles Prices 2023
Hello, dear friends, I hope you all doing well, and welcome to commercialvehicelinfo.com, So today here in this article, I am going to introduce the Mahindra commercial vehicles price List, Key Features, technical specifications,s and more.
I hope it is very helpful to you to buy or sells Mahindra commercial vehicles. I assure you that all kinds of information are genuine and reliable. Ok friends Let’s move on to our main topic, my friends.
You May Also Check:
- John deere tractor cost
- Scania bus price
- John deere d125
- Kubota tractor price list 2022
- Isuzu truck price
Mahindra Commercial Vehicles Prices List 2023
|MODEL NAME||PRICE||KEY FEATURES|
Mahindra Imperio Pickup
|Rs. 6.75 lakh||Click Here For More Info.|
Mahindra Bolero Maxi Truck Plus
| Rs.5.08 Lakh
|Click Here For More Info.|
Mahindra Bolero Camper
|Rs.6,15,334||Click Here For More Info.|
Mahindra Maxximo Plus Mini Truck
|Rs.4.1 Lakh||Click Here For More Info.|
Mahindra Supro Van
|Rs 5.1 Lakh||Click Here For More Info.|
Mahindra Jeeto CNG Mini Truck
|Rs. 2.6 Lakh||Click Here For More Info.|
Mahindra Gio Compact Truck
|Rs 1,68,000 to Rs 1,71,124.||Click Here For More Info.|
Mahindra Maxximo CNG Mini Truck
|Rs.3.99 Lakh||Click Here For More Info.|
Mahindra Alfa Plus Three Wheeler
|Rs. 1,74,000.||Click Here For More Info.|
Mahindra Champion Load CNG
|Rs. 2.7 Lakh||Click Here For More Info.|
Mahindra Alfa CNG Three Wheeler Load
|Rs.1.52 Lakh||Click Here For More Info.|
Mahindra Alfa Passenger Auto Rickshaw
|Rs.1.52 Lakh.||Click Here For More Info.|
Mahindra Alfa Load Three
|Rs.1.8 Lakh||Click Here For More Info.|
|Mahindra Blazo Trucks||Rs.25,01,088||Click Here For More Info.|
Mahindra commercial vehicles list
- Mahindra Imperio Pickup
- Mahindra Bolero Maxi Truck Plus
- Mahindra Bolero Camper
- Mahindra Maxximo Plus Mini Truck
- Mahindra Supro Van
- Mahindra Jeeto CNG Mini Truck
- Mahindra Gio Compact Truck
- Mahindra Maxximo CNG Mini Truck
- Mahindra Alfa Plus Three Wheeler
- Mahindra Champion Load CNG
- Mahindra Alfa CNG Three-Wheeler Load
- Mahindra Alfa Passenger Auto Rickshaw
- Mahindra Alfa Load Three
- Mahindra Blazo Trucks
Mahindra Small Commercial Vehicles Price List
Mahindra Jeeto Price: Rs.4.29 Lakh to Rs. 4.99 Lakh
Mahindra Jeeto is a range of mini trucks designed to serve specific needs with the power of choice to select the right combination of loads. It is a 4-wheeler commercial vehicle that comes in a range of mini trucks.
Mahindra Jeeto has a Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) of 1345 kgs and a payload capacity of 600 kgs. It has a wheelbase of 2250 MM and is equipped with a single-cylinder engine that provides a mileage of 35.94 kmpl.
Mahindra Jeeto is ideal for last-mile connectivity and is available in different variants. Mahindra Jeeto is available at a price range of 4.29 Lakh – 4.99 Lakh.
Mahindra Supro Maxitruck
Mahindra Supro Maxitruck Price: Rs. 6.84 Lakh
The pickup vehicle Mahindra Supro Maxitruck is available in India. It has a 1000 kg payload capacity and a 909 cc displacement 2-cylinder engine.
The capacity of the vehicle’s fuel reservoir is 33 liters, and it has a transmission. The price range for the various Mahindra Supro Maxitruck variants is between Rs 6.84 Lakh and Rs 7.50 Lakh.
The vehicle’s wheelbase is 2050 mm and its gross vehicle weight is 2185 kg. It has a diesel engine with direct injection that provides a mileage of 21.94 kmpl.
Mahindra Bolero Pik-up 4×4
Mahindra Bolero Pik-up 4×4 Price: ₹978,001 – ₹1,079,000
In India, the Mahindra Bolero Pik-up 4×4 is a powerful pickup truck. It has a 4×4 transmission, which improves traction and stability on uneven terrain.
The car had a 170 mm ground clearance and a curb weight of 1740 kg. The Mahindra Bolero Pik-up 4×4 has a payload capacity of up to 1,700 kg and comes in several models.
The Mahindra Bolero Pik-up 4×4 costs between Rs. 8.85 Lakh and Rs. 9.25 Lakh*. The vehicle provides excellent comfort, little maintenance, excellent mileage, and larger cargo.
Mahindra Bolero Pikup CNG
Mahindra Bolero Pikup CNG Price: ₹978,001 – ₹1,079,000
Mahindra Bolero Pikup CNG is a variant of the Mahindra Bolero Pikup that runs on compressed natural gas (CNG). It has a GVW of 2990 kg and can carry a payload of up to 1190 kg.
The price of Mahindra Bolero Pickup CNG starts from Rs 9.39 Lakh* onwards. The vehicle offers great comfort, low maintenance, high mileage, and a bigger payload.
The monthly EMI of Mahindra Bolero Pickup CNG depends on the interest rate offered by the bank, the down payment made by the buyer, and the loan tenure
Mahindra Supro Profit Truck Maxi
Mahindra Supro Profit Truck Maxi Price: ₹474,262 – ₹530,973
Mahindra Supro Profit Truck Maxi is a mini truck that is designed to offer a great mileage of 21.94 km per liter, which helps in saving money.
It has a payload capacity of 1050 kg, which allows for carrying bigger and longer loads/equipment. The vehicle is equipped with a diesel engine that provides a power of 47 HP@3750 rpm and a torque of 100 Nm@1600-3000 rpm. Mahindra Supro Profit Truck Maxi is available in different variants and comes with a warranty of 3 years.
The monthly EMI of Mahindra Supro Profit Truck Maxi depends on the interest rate offered by the bank, the down payment made by the buyer, and the loan tenure.
Mahindra & Mahindra Limited, popularly referred to as Mahindra is an Indian multinational corporation for manufacturing automotive. Here are some important facts about Mahindra:
- The history of HTML0: Mahindra was established in 1945 under the name Mahindra & Mohammed and later changed its name to Mahindra & Mahindra. It is the principal firm that is part of Mahindra Group 3. Mahindra Group 3. The company was initially an iron trading firm and then entered the manufacturing automotive industry in 1947.
- Headquarters: Mahindra is headquartered in Mumbai, India.
- business operations: Mahindra is involved in a variety of industries, including agriculture, automotive, and service businesses. The company manufactures SUVs, multi-utility cars, pickups, heavyweight and lightweight automobiles for commercial use, motorbikes tractor, and other products with”Mahindra” brand name “Mahindra” brand name. Mahindra Tractors a subsidiary of Mahindra is the largest producer of tractors globally in terms of volume. Mahindra Tractors also maintains relationships with foreign firms such as Renault SA.
- ranking: Mahindra was ranked 17th on the Fortune India 500 list of the top companies in India in the year 2018.
- Collaborations: Mahindra ended its collaboration with Ford in January 2021 because of the global economic and business challenges that were caused by the virus.
- global presence: Mahindra operates in both the international and domestic markets. It is a major maker of trucks, sport utility vehicles as well as tractor farms.
- Corporate Social Reputation: Mahindra is committed to driving positive change throughout global markets and in communities. The company is focused on the gold standard of governance and focuses on ethics in its activities. It also aids education institutions and also has programs for motorsports and cultural connections.
Mahindra Commercial Vehicles Near Me
That was all about the Mahindra Commercial Vehicles Price, Specs, and Key Features, But if you have any queries regarding this post, please comment below in the comment box, We will solve your problem as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting our site.
Visit our Website at Commercialvehicleinfo.com for Additional Details.
Mahindra Commercial Vehicles FAQ
The most popular Mahindra commercial vehicle is Bolero Maxi truck Plus, Bolero Camper, and Alfa Load models in India.
The starting price of Mahindra Bolero Maxi Truck is Rs. 8.12 lakhs (ex-showroom).
The starting price of Mahindra Jeeto Mini Truck is Rs. 2.99 lakhs (ex-showroom).
The starting price of Mahindra Supro Maxi Van is Rs. 6.16 lakhs (ex-showroom).
The starting price of Mahindra Furio 7 Truck is Rs. 18.45 lakhs (ex-showroom).
The starting price of Mahindra Treo Zor Electric Cargo is Rs. 8.11 lakhs (ex-showroom).
The starting price of Mahindra Alfa Load Electric Three-Wheeler is Rs. 1.90 lakhs (ex-showroom).
The starting price of Mahindra Supro Mini Truck is Rs. 4.71 lakhs (ex-showroom).
The starting price of Mahindra Gio Mini Truck is Rs. 2.70 lakhs (ex-showroom).
The starting price of Mahindra Imperio Pickup Truck is Rs. 7.38 lakhs (ex-showroom).
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]