New Holland 1720 Specification, Price, Lift Capacity, Engine, weight, & Review
I have gathered all the information on the New Holland 1720 that is available on the (official site) and included it on this page. This information includes the New Holland 1720 ‘s specifications, weight, price, and dimensions.
When looking for information regarding the New Holland 1720, we only trust official sources since we want to give our readers the most accurate information possible.
This article, which has been updated, has all of the information that you could ever want to learn about the New Holland 1720.
About New Holland 1720
New Holland 1720 is a 4WD or 2WD utility tractor compact in the Twenty Compact series. This tractor was made through Shibaura to New Holland in Japan from 1996 until 2000.
New Holland 1720 is a model of the New Holland 1720 equipped with a 1.5 three-cylinder diesel engine and two transmissions which are gear-type transmissions that have 12 forward and four reverse gears or a mechanical shuttle transmission that has 12 reverse and 12 forward gears.
It was the NH 1720 compact utility tractor that employed the Shibaura N843 engine.
It’s a 1.5 L 1,496 cm 2, (91.3 cu*in) three-cylinder natural aspirated diesel engine that has 84.0 millimeters (3.31 inch) of bore diameter and 90.0 millimeters (3.54 inches) of stroke.
The engine generated 28.2 PS (20.7 kW; 27.8 HP) at the rate of 2,500 rpm, which is total output power.
New Holland 1720 New Holland 1720 is equipped with power steering and wet disc brakes. an open operator station, ROPS that are two posts and 32.0 Liters (8.5 US gal.; 7 Imp. gal) fuel tank.
New Holland 1720 Price
New Holland 1720 Price Is 14,000 USD
New Holland 1720 Weight
new holland 1720 weight Is 2491 to 2690 pounds
New Holland 1720 Lift Capacity
New Holland 1720 Lift Capacity Is 1742 lbs 790 kg
New holland 1720 hp
New Holland 1720 hp is 27.7 hp 20.7 kW
New Holland 1720 Engine
New Holland 1720 Engine Is Shibaura N843 engine
New holland 1720 oil filter
New holland 1720 oil filter is NA
New holland 1720 tires
- Front Tires
- Size: 7.50-16 or 9.5-16
- Type: R1 (Agricultural) or R4 (Industrial)
- Rear Tires
- Size: 14.9-24 or 16.9-24
- Type: R1 (Agricultural) or R4 (Industrial)
1720 Serial Numbers
New Holland 1720 Specification
|Model||New Holland 1720|
|Length||3,070 mm (120.9 in)|
|Width||1,400 mm (55.1 in)|
|Height (ROPS)||2,180 mm (85.8 in)|
|Wheelbase||1,650 mm (65 in)|
|Weight (shipping)||2WD: 1,130 kg (2,490 lbs)
4WD: 1,220 kg (2,690 lbs)
|Fuel tank capacity||32.0 liters (8.5 US gal.; 7 Imp. gal)|
|Cabin type||Open operator station with two-post ROPS|
|Engine model||Shibaura N843|
|Engine type||Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, inline|
|Displacement||1.5 L, 1,496 cm2, (91.3 cu·in)|
|Bore and stroke||84.0 mm X 90.0 mm (3.31 in X 3.54 in)|
|Horsepower||28.2 PS (20.7 kW; 27.8 HP) at 2,500 rpm|
|Injection timing||22-23° BTDC|
|Injector opening pressure||2,150 psi (14,825 kPa)|
|Oil capacity:||4.5 L (4.8 US. qt, 4 Imp. qt.)|
|Coolant capacity:||5.6 L (5.9 US. qt, 4.9 Imp. qt.)|
|Intake/Exhaust valve clearance||0.20 mm (0.008 in)|
Transmission and chassis
|Chassis||4×2 2WD or 4×4 MFWD 4WD|
|Power steering system capacity||1.8 L (1.9 US qt, 1.6 Imp qt)|
|Rear axle and transmission||27.0 L (7.1 US gal, 5.9 Imp. gal)|
|Front-wheel drive axle||5.0 L (5.3 US qt, 4.4 Imp qt)|
|Transmission type||Gear type|
|Gears||12 forward and 4 reverse|
|Transmission type||Mechanical shuttle|
|Gears||12 forward and reverse|
|Front tires||Ag: 5.00-15 (2WD), 7-14 (4WD)|
|Rear tires||Ag: 11.2-24|
|Lift capacity (at 610 mm/24 in)||790 kg (1,740 lbs)|
PTO (Power take-off shaft)
|Rear PTO type||Transmission or live (option)|
|Rear PTO speed||540 rpm|
|Hydraulic type||Open center|
|Pump flow||7.8 gpm (29.5 lpm)|
|Steering flow||2.8 gpm (10.6 lpm)|
|Total flow||10.6 gpm (40.1 lpm)|
New Holland 1720 Attachments
|72″ mid-mount mower deck|
72″ Mower deck
|Type||mid-mount Ford 914|
|Cutting width||72 inches
|Type||front-mount Ford 702C|
Ford 7108 Loader
|Height (to pin)||99.1 inches
|Clearance, dumped a bucket||81.8 inches
|Dump reach||13.6 inches
|Breakout force (lift)||2214 lbs
|Lift to full height (at pin)||900 lbs
New Holland 1720 Review
New Holland 1720 Problems
- Engine problems: This could include issues with starting, loss of power, poor fuel efficiency, or abnormal noises. Possible causes may include fuel system issues, ignition system problems, air intake or exhaust issues, or engine component failures.
- Transmission and clutch problems: These could manifest as difficulty shifting gears, slipping clutch, or problems with the transmission’s operation. Possible causes may include worn-out clutch plates, damaged gears or shafts, hydraulic issues, or other transmission-related problems.
- Electrical problems: This could include issues with the tractor’s electrical system, such as faulty wiring, blown fuses, malfunctioning switches or gauges, or charging system problems.
- Hydraulic problems: These could include issues with the tractor’s hydraulic system, such as leaks, reduced hydraulic power, or malfunctioning hydraulic components. Possible causes may include damaged hoses, seals, valves, or problems with the hydraulic pump or reservoir.
- Steering and suspension problems: These could manifest as difficulty steering, uneven tire wear, or problems with the tractor’s suspension system. Possible causes may include worn-out steering components, damaged tie rods or ball joints, or issues with the suspension system.
- PTO (Power Take-Off) problems: These could include issues with the tractor’s PTO, such as failure to engage or disengage, abnormal noises, or reduced PTO power. Possible causes may include PTO clutch issues, damaged PTO shaft or gears, or other PTO-related problems.
- General wear and tear: Over time, any tractor, including the New Holland 1720, may experience general wear and tear on various components, such as belts, filters, bearings, or seals. Regular maintenance and timely replacement of worn-out parts can help prevent potential problems.
That was all about the New Holland 1720 Tractor Price, Specs, Review, and Key Features, But if you have any queries regarding this post, then please Comment below in the comment Box, We will Solve your Problem as soon as possible. Thanks for Visiting our Site.
New Holland 1720 FAQs
How many horsepower is a New Holland 1720?
New Holland 1720 Power Is 27.7 hp 20.7 kW
How much does a 1720 tractor weigh?
1720 tractor weigh Is 2491 to 2690 pounds
This article I have created to give you complete information about the New Holland 1720 Specs, Price with its Review.
Check out the given details which help you to know about the New Holland 1720 Specs, Price with its Review.
For more information visit our website: Commercialvehicleinfo.com
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]