New Holland 1725 Specification, Price, Weight, Lift Capacity, Engine, Horsepower, Oil Capacity & Review
Here in this post, I have taken all the details about New Holland 1725 from the (official site) including New Holland 1725 specs, Weight, Price & Dimension.
we believe to provide accurate details to our readers and we prefer only official sources for information about New Holland 1725.
All the details which you want to know about New Holland 1725 you can find in this article which is updated.
About New Holland 1725
New Holland 1725 is a 4WD or 2WD small utility tractor that belongs to the Boomer series. The tractor was produced by the company of Shibaura in collaboration with distributor New Holland from 1997 to 1999.
It is the New Holland 1725 is equipped with the 1.3 L (81.2 cu*in) three-cylinder diesel engine, as well as the sliding gear, which has a dry disc clutch that has 9 reverse and forward gears.
It was the New Holland 1725 compact utility tractor that had an engine called the Shibaura engine. It’s a 1.3 L 1,331 cm 2., (81.2 cu*in) three-cylinder natural aspirated diesel engine.
The engine has produced 29.4 PS (21.6 kW; 29.0 HP) at 2,800 rpm in output power.
New Holland 1725 is equipped with hydrostatic power steering and wet disc brakes. two-post fixed ROPS with two posts or ROPS that fold (optional) as well as a 27.6 Liters (7.3 US gal, 6.1 Imp. gal) fuel tank.
New Holland 1725 Price
New Holland 1725 Price Is USD $10,000.00
New Holland 1725 Weight
New Holland 1725 Weight Is 2206 to 2304 pounds
New Holland 1725 Lift Capacity
New Holland 1725 Lift Capacity Is 1,921 lbs 871 kg
New Holland 1725 Engine
New Holland 1725 Engine Is Shibaura 1.3L 3-cyl diesel
New Holland 1725 Horsepower
New Holland 1725 Horsepower Is 29 hp 21.6 kW
New Holland 1725 Oil Capacity
New Holland 1725 Oil Capacity Is 27.6 liters
New holland 1725 loader lift capacity
New holland 1725 loader lift capacity is 800 pounds (363 kilograms) to 1,000 pounds (454 kilograms)
New holland 1725 battery
New holland 1725 has a 12-volt battery
New Holland 1725 Specification
|Model||New Holland 1725|
|Length||2WD: 2,700 mm (106.3 in)
4WD: 2,690 mm (105.9 in)
|Width||1,370 mm (53.9 in)|
|Height||ROPS: 2,230 mm (87.8 in)|
|Wheelbase||1,600 mm (63 in)|
|Ground clearance||380 mm (15 in)|
|Weight (shipping)||2WD: 1,000 kg (2,205 lbs)
4WD: 1,045 kg (2,304 lbs)
|Fuel tank capacity||27.6 liters (7.3 US gal, 6.1 Imp. gal)|
|Cabin type||Two-post fixed ROPS or foldable ROPS (optional)|
|Engine type||Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, inline|
|Displacement||1.3 L, 1,331 cm2, (81.2 cu·in)|
|Bore and stroke||–|
|Horsepower||29.4 PS (21.6 kW; 29 HP) at 2,800 rpm|
Transmission and chassis
|Chassis||4×2 2WD or 4×4 MFWD 4WD|
|Steering type||Hydrostatic power|
|Final drive||Spur gear|
|Transmission type||Sliding gear with dry disc clutch|
|Gears||9 forward and 3 reverse|
|Front tires||Ag: 5.50×16 (2WD), 7×14 (4WD)
Lawn/turf: 23×8.50-12 (2WD), 25×8.50-14 (4WD)
|Rear tires||Ag: 11.2×24
|Control type||Position control|
|Lift capacity (at ends)||870 kg (1,920 lbs)|
PTO (Power take-off shaft)
|Middle PTO type||Transmission (optional)|
|Middle PTO speed||2000 rpm|
|Rear PTO type||Transmission|
|Rear PTO speed||540 rpm|
|Hydraulic type||Open center|
|Hydraulic capacity||2133 L (563.5 US. gal, 469.2 Imp. gal.)|
|Pump flow||6.1 GPM (23.1 lpm)|
|Steering flow||3.5 GPM (13.2 lpm)|
|Total flow||9.5 GPM (36 lpm)|
New Holland 1725 Attachments
|60″ mid-mount mower deck|
|72″ mid-mount mower deck|
60″ Mower deck
|Type:||mid-mount New Holland 914A 60|
|Cutting width:||60 inches
|Type:||front-mount New Holland 702C|
2″ Mower deck
|Type:||mid-mount New Holland 914A 72|
|Cutting width:||72 inches
|Type:||front-mount New Holland 716B|
|Clearing width:||60 inches
New Holland 757C Backhoe
|Backhoe type:||New Holland 757C Backhoe|
New Holland 1725 Review Video
New Holland 1725 problems
- Engine issues: The tractor’s engine may experience problems such as starting difficulties, poor performance, overheating, or unusual noises.
- Transmission and drivetrain issues: The tractor’s transmission and drivetrain components, including the clutch, gears, axles, and driveline, may experience issues such as slipping, grinding, or failure to engage properly.
- Electrical issues: The tractor’s electrical system, including the battery, alternator, starter motor, and wiring, may experience problems such as electrical shorts, blown fuses, or other electrical failures. These issues could cause electrical components to malfunction or fail to operate properly.
- Hydraulic issues: The tractor’s hydraulic system, including the hydraulic pump, valves, hoses, and cylinders, may experience problems such as leaks, poor performance, or failure to operate correctly. These issues could be caused by hydraulic fluid leaks, worn components, or other hydraulic system failures.
- PTO (Power Take-Off) issues: The tractor’s PTO system, which provides power to attached implements, may experience issues such as failure to engage, slipping, or poor performance. These issues could be caused by PTO clutch problems, driveline issues, or other PTO-related problems.
That was all about the New Holland 1725 Tractor Price, Specs, Review, and Key Features, But if you have any queries regarding this post, then please Comment below in the comment Box, We will Solve your Problem as soon as possible. Thanks for Visiting our Site.
New Holland 1725 FAQs
How many horsepower is a New Holland 1725 tractor?
New Holland 1725 horsepower is 29 hp 21.6 kW
This article I have created to give you complete information about the New Holland 1725 Specs, Price with its Review.
Check out the given details which help you to know about theNew Holland 1725 Specs, Price with its Review.
For more information visit our website: Commercialvehicleinfo.com
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]