SFUSD Pay Stub Login: For SFUSD employees, the Employee Paystub Portal provides a one-stop shop. Employees can view their paystub information, including net pay, gross pay, tax, deduction, contribution, and pay per hour, on the sfusd.edu self-service account.
Watch this post until the end to learn how to use the SFUSD portal step by step.
SFUSD Employee Pay Stub Login – Guide
- To begin setting up your SFUSD Login Account, navigate to your browser and type https://www.sfusd.edu/employees/paystub#login. Alternatively, you may click Here.
- Your web browser will take you to the SFUSD Pay Stub Login Portal shortly after this message is shown.
- When you select the link labeled “Login for Non-SFUSD Users,” you will be sent to the page where you may log in to get your SFUSD pay stub.
- Next, make sure that both the “Username and Password” that you provide are right by using the ones that the SFUSD Company has supplied.
- You may now access your SFUSD PayStubs account by clicking the “Log In” button, which has recently become operational.
To Reset SFUSD Login Portal Password
- Go to the SFUSD login portal website.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link.
- Enter your email address associated with your SFUSD account.
- Follow the instructions provided in the email you receive to reset your password.