TATA Xenon Pickup Loading Capacity Mileage, Price, Features, Specifications
Hey, Dear friends!! Hope you all doing well today. Welcome to Commercialvehicleinfo.com. I am your commercial vehicle guide here as usual.
Ok so Are you planning To buy TATA Xenon Pickup? Do you know about the Price List in India, Mileage Full Technical Specifications, And Key features? If you don’t know so don’t worry my friends, You Are placed In the perfect place.
I’m going To Go over every type of information You need in this post in depth. Since every type Of information is true And trustworthy, You may put Your confidence in it, My friends. I really hope it helps you out if you decide to purchase or sell this TATA Xenon Pickup. Now, good buddies, let’s look at it.
- Tata motors commercial vehicles list
- Tata jcb price
- Tata ace dicor 2014 model price
- Tata magic iris price
- Tata venture price 2022
TATA Xenon Pickup Price List in India
TATA Xenon Pickup Ex-showroom price is from ₹ 5,44,000 – ₹ 6,34,000.
Tata xenon pickup second-hand is INR 3,50,000 to INR 5,50,000
TATA Xenon Pickup For Sale
- A 2014 Tata Xenon XT with 98,000 kilometers on it is listed for ₹5,75,000.
- A 2017 Tata Xenon XT with 124,138 kilometers on it is listed for ₹5,50,000.
- A 2020 Tata Xenon XT with 49,101 kilometers on it is listed for ₹6,95,000.
TATA Xenon Pickup Truck PriceKey Facts
- Engine: 2.2-liter diesel engine
- Power: 114 horsepower
- Torque: 250 Newton-meters
- Transmission: 5-speed manual
- Fuel efficiency: 13.49 km
- Features: ABS with EBD, airbags for driver and passenger, power windows and locks, central locking, power steering, AM/FM stereo with USB and Bluetooth connectivity, tilt steering, rearview camera, fog lamps
TATA Xenon Pickup Key Features
- 71-kilowatt DI Turbocharged engine for Pickup
- 22Nm torque for better pulling
- 120 km/h maximum speed for a quicker turnaround
- Excellent slope-climbing aptitude rated at 32%.
- Adjustable steering column And power steering.
- The clutch footrest.
- A dashboard like that Of a car.
- mobile power supply.
- cloth-covered bucket Seats.
- Radial tubeless tyres for simplicity and safety.
- Semi-elliptical leaf spring at front for ruggedness
- Two-stage semi-elliptical leaf spring for good loading capacity with adequate comfort
- Proven aggregates to withstand the test of time
- Robustly built to handle varied market loads and harsh operating conditions
- more fuel-efficient turbocharged engine
- flat engine torque characteristics
- Servicing every 15000 kilometres, low maintenance costs, a three-year guarantee, and driver peace of mind
- Cargo hold is the longest in class
- The drop-down side loading design facilitates quick loading And unloading.
- Optimal For loading and unloading
TATA Xenon Pickup Specifications
|Model||Tata 4SP TC BSIII|
|Type||Water-cooled, direct injection, turbocharged diesel engine|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||60 L|
|Clutch||Single plate dry friction diaphragm|
|Gearbox||GBS76 – 5/4.1 Synchromesh on all gears 5 forward + 1 reverse|
|Steering||Power steering, tiltable, collapsible steering column|
|Rear||Drum brakes are vacuum-assisted, independent, hydraulic|
|Front:||Semi-elliptical leaf spring|
|Rear:||2 stage Semi elliptical leaf spring, Anti-roll bar at front & rear|
|Wheels & Tyres||215/75 R16 radial|
|Max speed||120 km/H|
|Max climbing ability||32%|
|Min turning circle diameter||12.7 m|
|Load body (l x b x h)||2550 x 1750 x 415|
|Warranty*||3 lac km or 3 years (whichever is earlier)|
Tata Xenon Pickup Mileage
Tata Xenon Pickup Truck Problems
- Faulty switch causing headlight issues
- Window washers not operating
- Rear safety belts not releasing
- Major quality issues
- Below-average safety equipment
- Unacceptable driving flaws
- Average warranty
This concludes Our discussion on the TATA Xenon Pickup; nevertheless, if you have any questions about this post, please leave a remark in the space provided. We will resolve Your issue as quickly as possible, my friends. Thank You for visiting our website, And please stay tuned for more similar content. Stay Smile And Take Care Friends.
For more details visit the Commercialvehicleinfo.com
FAQs – TATA Xenon Pickup Truck
Target Workday login is a service provided by Target for its employees to access their personal accounts to view information about salaries, work schedules, sales, and benefits for staff, and to shop online at the “Bullseye shop” with additional sales for Target employees.
To access Target Workday login, you need to go to the official website target.com, select «Team Member Services» at the bottom of the page under «Help» or go directly to target.com/team-member. Then press the button «Workday». After clicking on the «Workday», you’ll receive a notice that «You are leaving Target.com», to continue, you need to click on «Continue to partner’s website», and a form will be opened. Or go to wd5.myworkday.com/target.
The benefits of Target Workday login include the convenience of viewing information about salaries, work schedules, sales, and benefits for staff, and shopping online at the “Bullseye shop” with additional sales for Target employees.
Yes, the Target Workday login is secure. The service provides secure, mobile access to your Workday applications on-the-go.
With the Workday app, you can review your pay, view or request time off, check in and out for work, submit your timesheet, and submit expenses quickly. You can also get push notifications alerts and reminders for time tracking, important updates, and approvals.
Yes, the Workday app is secure. Note that your organization must authorize access to the Workday mobile app. You will only have access to mobile features your organization has enabled, based on your role (not all mobile features may be available to you).
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]