USDA Pay Stub Login: Employees for the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) now access their pay stub’s and other payroll information through the USDA Pay Stub Login.
Nfc.usda.gov, Employee Personal Page Login Portal is the official USDA online portal, Where employees to log in from wherever with internet connection.
Employees may access the site to check their pay stub’s from the past and present, as well as detail’s about their taxes, perks, and other deductions. Employees can access the portal using the USDA intranet; to get in, they must enter their username and password.
USDA Pay Stub Employee Login – Guide
- Firstly, go to the browser & enter the URL https://www.nfc.usda.gov/EPPS or Click Here to open USDA Login.
- You’ll be taken to the USDA Pay Stub Login Portal shortly. Choose the choice that says “for employees.”
- Select “Sign in with EPP Account” from the menu.
- You’ll next be prompte to enter your “Eight-digit Employee Identification Number (EIN) and USDA Self Service Password,” both of which were provid to you by the USDA Company.
- The “Log In” option is now active, allowing you to access your USDA PayStubs account.