Login to USPS Pay Stub: You can view the details of the USPS Pay Stub online at the USPS ePayroll Admin Portal. The best and only site for approved USPS employees is this one.
I have a question about how to obtain and print my USPS pay stubs, as well as how to access my USPS pay stubs online.
USPS Pay Stubs Employee Login – Guide
- Firstly, go to the browser & enter the URL https://epayroll.usps.gov/ePayroll/user/home? or Click Here to open USPS Login. You will need your eight-digit Employee Identification Number (EIN) and USPS Self-Service Password.
- You’ll be taken to the USPS Employee PayStub Login page shortly.
- Next, enter the “Employee ID & Password” that USPS Company provided.
- The “Login” button is now active, allowing you to access your USPS PayStubs account.
USPS Employee PayStub Login – Reset Password
- Click the “Forgot Your Password?” link provided below the Login section if you have forgotten your password.
- You will be redirected to the USPS Self-Service Account to reset the password.
- Click the “Verify Employee ID” button after entering your Employee ID.
- Finally, you will receive an email with your new password.
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]