Bobcat T62 Specs, Price, Weight, Attachments, Horsepower & Review
Bobcat T62: If you’re looking for Bobcat T62 specs, price, reviews, weight, and features, you’ve come to the right place.
Our Commercial Vehicle Info team has confirmed this information with several Bobcat associates and agents.
Let’s discuss the price, specifications, and reviews of the Bobcat T62. Finding complete information online can be challenging.
We recommend that you save your precious time and energy.
Our Commercial Vehicle Information team has compiled complete and step-by-step information on Bobcat T62 prices, specs, reviews, weights, and features to make your search easier.
Let’s move on to the main topic.
Bobcat T62 Overview
- Increase your productivity with the powerful breakout forces, quick cycle times, and simplified maintenance of the Bobcat® T62 compact track loader.
- This radius-lift-path compact track loader is designed for demanding jobs, with an inline engine and direct-drive system, as well as cast-steel lift arms.
- The 68-hp T62 has a strong digging and grading performance as well as a long reach at mid-range heights.
- The T62 has a one-piece, sealed, and pressurized cab that repels dust and filth while delivering exceptional vision and comfort.
Bobcat T62 Key Features & Benefits
- Powerful Hydraulics. When it comes to performance, Bobcat loaders are in a class by themselves.
- Increased Lifting Capabilities.
- Standard Controls.
- Selectable Joystick Control.
- Automatic Ride Control.
- Two-Speed Travel.
- Standard Display.
- Touch Display.
Price: USD $84,300
Operating Weight: 8,612 lb.
Bobcat has a T62 diesel engine that produces: 68-hp
Bobcat T62 Specifications
|Emissions Tier (EPA)
|Ground Pressure (Rubber)
|Rated Operating Capacity (ISO)
|Travel Speed (2-speed option)
|Operating Capacity (50% of Tip)
|Auxiliary High Flow
|System Relief @ Quick Couplers
|Auxiliary Std Flow
|Track Width – Optional
|Length without Attachment
|Length of track on the ground
|Length with Standard Bucket
|Reach @ Maximum Height
|Width (with bucket)
|Height to Bucket Hinge Pin
|Height with Operator Cab
|ACS (Switchable Controls)
|BICS System (Interlock)
|Bob-Tach Attachment System
|High Flow Option
|Hydraulic Bucket Positioning
|Two Speed Travel
Bobcat T62 Attachments
Our various excavator attachments include the following:
- With the powerful digging force of the Bob-Tach® backhoe attachment, you can convert your loader into an excavator.
- The Bob-Tach mounting mechanism allows the backhoe to be mounted directly to the loader, eliminating the need for a mounting kit or stabilizers.
- The dipper, unlike other mini-hoe attachments, can swing 48 degrees for increased dumping possibilities.
- With the brush saw attachment, you can remove brush and small trees (also known as a brush cutter)
- Remove small trees up to 15 feet tall quickly and easily, without leaving stumps.
- Trees should be cut flush with the ground or just below the surface.
- Carbide-tipped teeth are replaceable.
- Three cutting angles provide superior operational visibility.
Brush cat Rotary Cutter
- Mulches trees and saplings with a diameter of up to 3 inches.
- For a better cut, the short deck with superior oscillation follows ground contours.
- A lightweight deck can be utilized on a variety of machine sizes.
- Every time, dual offset motors deliver a crisp cut.
- Available in 66-inch, 72-inch, and 80-inch cutting widths.
With the clamshell open, this four-in-one attachment can be used as a bucket for loading, transporting, and dumping;
as a grapple for handling odd-shaped objects; or for dozing, leveling, and spreading material.
Light Material Bucket
- Designed to maximize your loader’s capabilities.
- Large capacity bucket with thick, strong side walls and a high-back construction for optimum roll-back.
- Move low-density material heaps with minimal spillage
- A level indicator is included for worker productivity and convenience of usage.
- Handle enormous amounts of snow, mulch, fertilizer, grain, and other materials with comfort and precision.
Bobcat T62 Review
You’re welcome! The Bobcat T62 is a compact track loader that can handle up to 2,500 pounds of weight and runs on a 62-horsepower Kubota V3307-CR-T4 diesel engine. It’s a top pick for contractors and landscapers because it’s versatile, powerful, and built to last.
For more details check out the Youtube video
This concludes our coverage of the Bobcat excavator price, specifications, review, and key features. If you have any questions about this post,
please comment below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
FAQs – Bobcat T62
Q.1 How much does a Bobcat T62 weigh?
Q.2 How much horsepower is a Bobcat T62?
The 68-hp T62 has a strong digging and grading performance as well as a long reach at mid-range heights.
Q.3 How much does the Bobcat T62 cost?
The Bobcat T62 is priced at USD $84,300
Q.4 Which is better Kubota or Bobcat?
In terms of productivity, the Bobcat T66 outperforms the Kubota SVL75-2.
Although Kubota claims that two-speed is standard on their loaders (vs. optional on Bobcat models), Bobcat’s single-speed is really faster.
This article I have created to give you complete information about the Bobcat T62 Specs, Price with its Review.
Check out the given details which help you to know about the Bobcat T62 Specs, Price with its Review.
For more information visit our website: Commercialvehicleinfo.com