CAT 336F L Specs, Price, Features, Review, Images, Overview
Hello, guys!! My site is open to all. Are you looking for CAT 336F Llong ExcavatorTechnical Specifications and Price List?
If you answered yes to these terms and are looking on the Internet for them, you have found the right page.
This is why I wrote this article. You will find all the information you need about the Cat 336F L Extended Excavator.
I can assure you that all information is reliable and authentic. It will benefit you to either buy or sell this model Cat Long Excavator.
This CAT 336F LONG Excavator will be everything you need to know. Let’s get started.
CAT 336F L Large Excavator Price
CAT 336F L Large Excavator Key Features
- The C9.3 ACERT™ engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, Korea Tier 4, and EU Stage IV emission standards.
- Automatic engine speed control lowers rpm based on load for reduced fuel consumption.
- Power modes help you more actively manage fuel consumption.
- Routine maintenance items like grease points and fluid taps are easy to reach ground level.
- The side-by-side cooling system enables easy cleaning.
- Multiple S·O·SSM ports and pressure diagnostic taps help prevent maintenance downtime.
- The full-size roll-over protective structure (ROPS) certified cab is quiet and comfortable.
- Joystick consoles and armrests are adjustable. Seats are adjustable and feature air suspension and heated and cooled options.
- The LCD monitor is easy to navigate and programmable in 44 languages.
- Demolition work is quick and easy with a Cat shear or multiprocessor.
- Quarry work is no problem with a purpose-built Cat bucket and hammer.
- A Cat coupler lets you swap between attachments in seconds without leaving the cab.
- Tool control option remembers pressures and flows for up to 20 tools to enhance uptime.
- Booms and sticks are built for long service.
- Box-section structures with multi-plate fabrications, castings, and forgings are used in high-stress areas. Track shoes, links, rollers, idlers, and final drives are built with high-tensile-strength steel.
- Greased track link between pins and bushings increases undercarriage life and reduces noise.
- Smart refuel fills the machine quickly from an external fuel source. It automatically stops when the fuel tank is full, or the fuel source is empty, eliminating guesswork and premature pump wear.
- The rearview and side-view cameras enhance visibility to help make operators more effective and efficient.
- Extended hand and guard rails allow for safer climbing to the upper deck, and anti-skid plates reduce slipping hazards in all types of weather conditions.
CAT® Connect Technology:
- Cat Connect technology solutions increase production, minimize operating costs, and optimize return on investment by offering LINK, GRADE, and DETECT technologies.
- VisionLink® provides wireless access to operating machine data such as location, hours, idle time, fuel usage, productivity, and diagnostic codes to optimize performance.
- Cat Grade Control and AccuGrade™ provide a real-time cut and fill information to assist you in attaining grades and slopes more quickly and accurately.
CAT 336F L Specs
|Engine Model||Cat C9.3 ACERT|
|Net Flywheel Power||226.0 kW|
|Gross Power – SAE J1995||240 kW/322 hp/326 PS|
|Engine Power – ISO 14396||236 kW/316 hp/321 PS|
|Net Power – SAE J1349/ISO 9249||226 kW/303 hp/307 PS|
|Operating Weight||37200.0 kg|
|Operating Weight||37200.0 kg|
|Note||336F L with 6.0 mt (6.6 t) counterweight, HD reach boom, R3.2DB (10’6″) stick, 2.28 m3 (2.98 yd3) GP bucket, 800 mm (32″) TG shoes.|
|Swing Speed||8.9 rpm|
|Swing Torque||109.0 kN·m|
|Maximum Travel Speed||4.8 km/h|
|Maximum Drawbar Pull||294.0 kN|
|Main System – Maximum Flow (total)||570.0 L/min|
|Swing System – Maximum Flow||279.0 L/min|
|Maximum Pressure – Equipment Heavy Lift||38000.0 kPa|
|Maximum Pressure – Equipment: Normal||35000.0 kPa|
|Maximum Pressure – Travel||35000.0 kPa|
|Maximum Pressure – Swing||28000.0 kPa|
|Pilot System – Maximum Flow||29.0 L/min|
|Pilot System – Maximum Pressure||4100.0 kPa|
|Exterior – ISO 6395||106.0 dB(A)|
|Operator – SAE J1166/ISO 6396||73.0 dB(A)|
|DIMENSIONS: HD REACH BOOM – 6.50 M (21’4″); R3.2DB (10’6″) STICK|
|Shipping Height (with shoe lug height)||3510.0 mm|
|Shipping Length||11160.0 mm|
|Tail Swing Radius||3460.0 mm|
|Length to Center of Rollers||4040.0 mm|
|Track Length||5030.0 mm|
|Ground Clearance with Shoe Lug Height||510.0 mm|
|Ground Clearance without Shoe Lug Height||480.0 mm|
|Track Gauge||2590.0 mm|
|Transport Width – 600 mm (24″) Shoes||3190.0 mm|
|Transport Width – 700 mm (28″) Shoes||3290.0 mm|
|Transport Width – 800 mm (32″) Shoes||3390.0 mm|
|Transport Width – 850 mm (33″) Shoes||3440.0 mm|
|Cab Height||3150.0 mm|
|Cab Height with Top Guard||3360.0 mm|
|Counterweight Clearance (without shoe lug height)||1220.0 mm|
|SERVICE REFILL CAPACITIES|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||620.0 L|
|Cooling System||56.0 L|
|Swing Drive (each)||19.0 L|
|Final Drive (each)||8.0 L|
|Hydraulic System (including tank)||380.0 L|
|Hydraulic Tank||175.0 L|
|Engine Oil (with filter)||31.0 L|
|DEF Tank||41.0 L|
|WORKING RANGES: HD REACH BOOM – 6.50 M (21’4″); R3.2DB (10’6″) STICK|
|Maximum Digging Depth||6640.0 mm|
|Maximum Reach at Ground Level||12340.0 mm|
|Maximum Cutting Height||13760.0 mm|
|Maximum Loading Height||10260.0 mm|
|Minimum Loading Height||3370.0 mm|
|Maximum Depth Cut for 2440 mm (8’0″) Level Bottom||6510.0 mm|
|Maximum Vertical Wall Digging Depth||5610.0 mm|
|WORKING RANGES*: STRAIGHT BOOM – 6.9 M (22’8″); 3.2 M (10’6″) STICK; 2.28 M3 (2.98 YD3) BUCKET|
|Maximum Digging Depth||7490.0 mm|
|Maximum Reach at Ground Level||11020.0 mm|
|Maximum Cutting Height||10320.0 mm|
|Maximum Loading Height||7110.0 mm|
|Minimum Loading Height||2610.0 mm|
|Maximum Depth Cut for 2440 mm (8’0″) Level Bottom||6820.0 mm|
|Maximum Vertical Wall Digging Depth||5500.0 mm|
This was the CAT 336F L Large Excavator. This article is genuine and reliable. I hope it helps you. If you have any questions regarding this article, then please leave a comment. And stay tuned for more information like this. We appreciate you visiting our site.
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]