It is the Cub Cadet XT2 is the most sought-after model in the XT2 Enduro Series by Cub Cadet.
I’ve reviewed several Cub Cadet mowers in the past including an XT1 mower and the one they call zero-turn mowers.
The XT2 series is a more expensive version than the XT1. Both were built on the same chassis however, some of the details were altered (more about this in the coming days).
Let’s have a look at the things we’ll be looking at this morning
- 1 The Cub Cadet XT2 Review
- 2 Cub Cadet XT2 Pros and Cons
- 3 Cub Cadet XT2 Price
- 4 Cub Cadet XT2 Specification
- 5 Cub Cadet xt2 Oil Capacity
- 6 cub cadet xt2 FAQ
The Cub Cadet XT2 Review
|Feature||Cub Cadet XT2|
|The difficulty of using||More difficult due to the more precise turn radius than its peers.|
|Durability||The average durability of the engine and transmission, but higher than the average deck strength because of reinforced steel “Aeroforce”|
|Maintenance||Average maintenance, perhaps less than average in comparison to other peers.|
|Value||You pay for what you pay for.|
|For lots of less than 10,000 sq. feet||It is not recommended.|
|For lots less than 1 an acre||Highly highly recommended|
|For lots that exceed 1 acre||Highly recommended for up to 2 acres.|
Cub Cadet XT2 Pros and Cons
Pros of the XT2
- A powerful Kawasaki engine when compared to its rivals
- A large, reinforced cutting deck means heavy-duty cuts
- Be attentive to the user experience high backs for the seat armrests, the cup holder
- New features and improvements from the XT1 which include a larger battery and front-facing brush guard
Cons of the XT2
- It a more expensive than the others.
- There is nothing new in the field of maintenance to reduce the amount of time needed for oil change
Cub Cadet XT2 Price
The Cub Cadet XT2 comes priced at just over $3000. It’s a substantial price and is slightly more than the typical range of similar large lawn mowers.
What differentiates this model Cub Cadet from other models is its focus on the user experience and an impressive cutting engine.
I would rate the XT2 series as a close match to an expected value. In essence, you will get what you spend for. There is value however, you’ll have to shell out for top features.
Are you curious about what this means? Take a look at our lawn equipment cost guide that we have put together.
Cub Cadet XT2 Features
A robust 23HP Kohler(r) Vtwin engine delivers powerful power that can tackle the yard.
46-in. Heavy-duty manufactured AeroForce(TM) deck-cutting system has been tried and proven to provide the best cut, which means fewer lumps and stragglers as well as finer cuttings, and more even.
AGM battery ensures reliability starting with a slower discharge, so you do not have to worry about the battery dying in the winter months.
Tuff Torq Transmission with hydrostatic There is no shifting required, simply press it and move.
Cub Cadet XT2 Specification
- Engine Brand Kohler
- Engine Model FR Series
- Engine Model Number 651V
- Engine Displacement 726cc
- Engine Output 21.5HP
- Starter Type Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3 gal. US (11.35 L)
- Cylinders Twin
- Engine Start Ignition Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 2.1 qt. US ( 2 L)
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 15 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge No
- Governor Mechanical
- Choke Separate Choke
- Air Filter Single element
- Oil Filter Yes
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Deck Cutting Width 46 in
- Deck Wash Yes
- Deck Material 11-gauge steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electric
- Deck Construction Fabricated
- Blade(s) Two
- Deck Lift Hand lever with spring-assist
- Cutting Height Range 1″ – 4″
- Anti-Scalping Four gauge wheels
- Deck Positions 12
- Cruise Control Yes
- Brakes Disc
- Battery 300 CCA
- Battery Type AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat)
- Battery Voltage 12V
- Seat Type 15″ Cut-n-Sew high-back
- Armrests Yes
- Seat Adjustment Lever
- Floor Mats Rubber
- Transmission Tuff Torq K46
- Forward Speed 5.5 MPH / 8.6 KMH
- Reverse Speed 3 MPH / 4.8 KMH
- Rear Axle 1″
- Drive System Hydrostatic
- Transmission Housing Aluminum
- Engine to Transmission Heavy-duty belt
- Rear Differential Lock No
- Frame Robotically welded
- Turning Radius 16″
- Bumper Steel tube
- Rear Tow Hitch Yes
- Corrosion Protection Yes
- Front Pivot Bar Cast iron
Cub Cadet xt2 Oil Capacity
Cub cadet xt2 Engine Oil Capacity is 2 qt.
I hope you like this article, but If you have any doubts or problems, about this article, then you can comment below in the comment box my friends.
I will solve your problem as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting our site, and stay tuned with me for more stuff like this my friends. Keep Smile and Take Care.
cub cadet xt2 FAQ
Who makes Cub Cadet XT2 engines?
Cub Cadet models that are XT2 can be equipped with Kohler the 7000 Series Smart-Choke V-Twin engines that produce 22-24 25, as well as 26 horsepower.
And a Kawasaki V-Twin making 21.5 horsepower and a 20-horsepower Cub Cadet V Twin with EFI.
How long will a Cub Cadet XT2 last?
They perform well in low-load situations and last for between 400 and 800 hours, depending on the usage.
Cub Cadet lawnmowers are a lot like Husqvarna in terms of functions and life expectations.
That’s between 500 and 1000 hours. Maintenance and proper care could prolong this, just like any other mowers.