Tell aldi Survey – The Aldi Group or Aldi supermarket is likely to be a familiar brand to many of you if reside in this region of the United Kingdom.
They are also very worried regarding their quality of service to customers and the experience provided to customers in the store.
You stand a good chance to be the winner of Aldi Vouchers by posting Aldi reviews from customers.
Customers from all supermarkets can participate in the survey. Tell Aldi survey on www.tellaldi.com (UK) and www.TellAldi.ie (ROI) and take part in the draw for prizes.
Aldi group has seen tremendous growth in the last five or six decades, and they want to keep their customer’s content.
They’re still committed to prompt changes, modifications, and improvements to ensure that their customers remain satisfied as they continue to smile and never go away from their Aldi Store disappointed.
Give your honest feedback !! It’s not necessary to give it away for no cost.
Also, Check Here
Purpose of Like Aldi Tell Aldi Survey
What is the Purpose of the Tell Aldi Survey, like any other customer survey it is very simple. This survey is a simple one.
Aldi Group wants to know how they can be an even better place to shop for their customers. They would like to know what it is that attracts customers to The Aldi stores over other stores.
They are interested in knowing why or what could cause the Aldi Store customer to stop coming to them.
Through gaining knowledge of all of these, they hope to maintain and ensure their customers’ pleasure and satisfaction.
To collect this data from customers and to gather such information, the Aldi group is aware of the value of each customer.
For your precious time effort and feedback, Aldi is ready to provide you with the possibility of winning the Tell Aldi gift card.
Tell Aldi Survey Reward
If you are able to complete your participation in the Tell Aldi Customer Satisfaction and Feedback Survey If you are successful, you will be given the opportunity to receive a £100 gift card (UK).
In accordance with the official website of Aldi Group, There will be eleven prizes distinct from £100 Aldi vouchers throughout each calendar month of the year.
Thus, each month will have 11 winners of the prize draw each month.
If you are from Ireland, you could be in the running to take home £200 Aldi vouchers after having completed your Tellaldi.ie Survey.
It will award two winners per monthly calendar.
Every winner of the Competition must select from which retailer they wish to use their vouchers.
Also, ALDI will contact the winner to let them know about the voucher they have won from the Tell Aldi Sweepstakes. All prizes awarded to the winner are transferable And Non-Refundable.
TellAldi Feedback Survey Rules & Requirements
- Any customer visiting the Aldi store is required to be able to present a valid receipt for their visit.
- Participants must have access to smart devices with a reliable internet connection, Such as a PC, Laptop, or Smartphone.
- The person who wants to join must know either Spanish or English.
- Every Aldi patron who is legally resident within those the UK, as well as the Republic of Ireland aged above 18 years, is eligible to participate in the voucher prize draw.
- The winner must complete the Online Aldi Survey at www.tellaldi.com to be eligible for the draw for prizes on the Internet.
- Officers, employees, representatives directors, employees, or who are members of the Aldi supermarket chain, and the immediate relatives of these employees aren’t eligible to take part in the prize drawing event.
- Only two people are allowed to participate in the survey per household each week. You will be eligible to Win The Prize Over The Course of 12 weeks.
- The vouchers of each winner will be sent via the UK address provided by the winner after they have been contacted by ALDI. The vouchers will be delivered within the 14-day time frame following the confirmation by the winner of the address.
- The recipients must be able to accept gift vouchers. They are not able to transfer, sell, or exchange.
Quicksteps to Win £100/€200 Aldi Gift Voucher
Below here are Quicksteps to follow to take part in your participation in the Tell Aldi customer feedback and satisfaction survey:
- Visit TellAldi Feedback Survey Online at www.TellAldi.com (UK) and www.TellAldi.ie (ROI).
- Input your Tell Aldi Survey Code and then go to the survey’s homepage.
- Rate/answer Aldi Feedback issues and answer the questions regarding the store experience.
- Fill in Your Personal Identification information at the bottom of the page.
- After clicking Next, you’ll be granted an instant entry into the drawing for the prizes.
How to Do the Aldi UK Survey at www.TellAldi.com – Detailed Guide
1. First, All You need to do is Visit The official Tell Aldi Survey at www.TellAldi.com.
2. You must now go through the survey’s instructions and rules, as well as the terms and conditions on the website, and agree to InMoment’s privacy policies.
3. You must enter 16 digits of the Aldi Survey Code printed on the receipt from your visit.
4. You will see the Name Of The Store that you visited last time. If you don’t believe it’s correct there is a way to rectify it. Click Next to continue.
5. After that, the participants will now be on their main feedback page. There, you can answer or rate the issues you’ve experienced in the store with complete sincerity.
6. Select the date and the time that you will visit Aldi. Aldi supermarket.
7. Once you have completed the process, choose your gender, then choose your age on the Age Scale.
8. All survey questions must be answered honestly on the scale of satisfied to dissatisfied.
9. You must now provide the following personal information to participate in the prize drawing event: Initial Name, Last Name Phone, and email address.
10. If you click Next, you will receive a confirmation of “You have been in the draw for prizes .”
The job of the participant is finished there, and now you have to wait for Aldi Voucher Survey Winner Announcement. This department of the survey will announce the winners of the prize draw through the contact details that they provided during the survey.
Like Aldi Tell Aldi Survey – Helpful Tips
- Everyone must verify that the information that you’ve entered is correct as you could lose your Aldi gift voucher if you happen to be the winner.
- Every customer is advised to save all the receipts that they’ve received while shopping.
- Send us your recipes and receive the easy survey guidelines to earn no-cost rewards.
It was in the year 1913when when the Story of the Aldi store began. Two sons and a mother established a small supermarket located in the suburbs surrounding the town of Essen.
The reason they began the business was to provide for their family of two. In the past, their strategy consisted of keeping their shops tiny, which meant reducing costs for advertising and continuously updating their product lists in line with their sales or movements.
But, ALDI was constantly growing and expanding and has now become a discount grocery chain with more than 10,000 stores across 20 countries.
There is a great deal as well as service and quality throughout every Aldi outlet, and that’s even today.
It’s probably the consistency in the quality, value, and customer service that led to Aldi being named the best supermarket in 2020 by Retail Week Awards, and The Good Housekeeping readers named Aldi as their favorite supermarket in 2020.
Other awards they have received include the Moneywise’s Top Value Money Supermarket 2019 Gold Award during The Mother & Baby Awards in 2020, the Supermarket Best of the Year during The Loved by Parents Awards in 2020, and the Great Taste Awards in 2020.
Aldi Official Twitter Account | Official Tweets
You now know everything you need to know regarding the Tell Aldi Survey, How to get involved and what you will get out of taking part as part of the Tell Aldi Survey, and the reason why they’re conducting the survey.
What are you waiting for?
Participate in the survey on www.TellAldi.com or www.Tellaldi.ie and get an opportunity to take home £100 and £200!
In the end, you only have to devote only some minutes.
For more details visit the commercialvehicleinfo.com
Tell Aldi Survey FAQ
TellAldi Survey is a customer satisfaction survey conducted by Aldi, a popular grocery store chain. The survey aims to collect feedback from customers about their shopping experience at Aldi stores.
TellAldi Survey’s primary purpose is to collect customer feedback about their shopping experience at Aldi stores. This feedback can then be used to enhance both products and services offered by Aldi.
To participate in TellAldi Survey, you need to visit the official website at www.tellaldi.com. You will need to enter the survey code from your receipt to start the survey.
By participating in TellAldi Survey, you can win a $100 gift card that can be used at any Aldi store.
To participate in TellAldi Survey, you must be an 18 year-old legal resident of either the United States or United Kingdom and fulfill certain criteria.
TellAldi Survey takes about 5-10 minutes to complete.
The questions in TellAldi Survey are related to your shopping experience at Aldi stores. You will be asked about the quality of products, store cleanliness, staff behavior, and more.
No, you can only take TellAldi Survey once per receipt.
The winner of TellAldi Survey is selected through a random drawing from all eligible entries.
If you win the TellAldi Survey, you will be notified by email or phone.
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]