In its capacity as a provider of credit card technology, Ollo also issues a credit card product known as the Ollo Credit Card. For the Ollo credit card, the Bank of Missouri acts as the issuer with MasterCard’s blessing; the Bank of Missouri does not issue credit cards directly. Both of the credit cards offered by Ollo make it easy to keep track of your accounts and earn rewards.
Applying for an Ollo credit card is as simple as visiting the Ollo website or responding to an invitation email, then following the on-screen prompts to fill out the application. Ollo Credit Card Login lets you make purchases and manage your account online after receiving a card.
How to apply for Ollo Credit Card?
As of this writing, Ollo Credit Cards are only offered via invitation. Ollo will thus only extend invites to clients with stellar credit records. You can only apply for a credit card if you’ve been invited by email.
Step 1: Please be sure to refer to the application procedure as outlined below.
Step 2: Go to https://www.ollocard.com/, the company’s official website.
Step 3: To take action on the offer, go to”Reply to Offer” on the menu at the top.
Step 4: On the next page, you’ll see an application form you can fill out online (as illustrated below).
Step 5: You’ll enter the reservation number and the access code you received via email and click on the submit button.
You’re good to go after completing the online application and clicking “Submit.” If authorised, your credit card will arrive at your address in 15 days.
Ollo Credit Card Login
Online services for credit card holders include paying bills, accessing account overviews and balances, signing in, and personalising notifications. All account features need registration. Logging in is explained below. Look.
- Launch an internet browser on your gadget.
- Go ahead and enter your login information for your Ollo credit card there.
- Visit the official site of the company.
- Don’t forget to fill out the username area with your login information.
- Kindly fill in your password in the box below.
- Please login by selecting the “Sign In” option.
- Your Ollo credit card account is now accessible to you.
What is the procedure for resetting a password?
If you’re having trouble logging into your account due to a password that isn’t valid, It is possible to reset your password on the internet.
- As a first step, go to your account’s login page and log in using the information you saved in
- The second step is to utilise the Forgot Your login or username? link that may be found at the bottom of the login page.
- Third, you’ll be able to change your password afterward.
How to activate a new Credit Card?
It is necessary to activate your Ollo Credit Card after you receive it and before you may use it to make transactions. The actions outlined here will make activating your online account access.
Step 1: Once you’ve logged in to the account, you created, head on to your Activate Card link near the top.
Step 2: Then, you’ll be directed to a web page where you can activate your credit card on the internet (as shown below).
Step 3: In the third and final step, type in your last name, birth date, Social Security Number (SSN), Ollo Card number, and expiration date on the form for activating your card.
Step 4: Click Next to continue. Credit card activation will occur and be ready to use when the information you’ve provided is confirmed to be correct.
How to register and create an online account?
An online account offers many benefits.
- You may check your account’s status, balance, summary, and limit from any computer, anywhere with an internet connection.
- Paying bills online and setting up automated payments might help you pay on time.
- Please sign up for our paperless communication system to start receiving your monthly financial statement electronically.
- You may exert more influence by modifying the frequency and content of your email and text message notifications.
Below, you’ll be able to find the registration procedure. Look over this.
Step 1: On the official website, click the Sign In link to access the account login page.
Step 2: Click the “Enroll Here” link that appears beneath the login form twice.
Step 3: An enrollment application will be available online (as illustrated below).
Step 4: Fill out this form with your personal and payment card details. Next, click the button. Before you may proceed, you must complete the five stages listed below.
We’re grateful that you gave us this information.
words of your own
Your favourite is mine.
Your individual tastes
You’ve completed the task!
Your application will be approved once you have completed the five phases of the enrolling procedure. When you enrol, you must create a username and password in order to log in again.
Instructions To Pay Bill Online With Ollo Credit Card
1️⃣ Log in to your Ollo credit card account 💳
2️⃣ Go to the “Payments” or “Bill Payment” section 💸
3️⃣ Enter the payment amount and select the account to pay from 💰
4️⃣ Confirm payment details and submit 🔽
5️⃣ Wait for confirmation of payment 🕰️
6️⃣ Check the account to make sure payment was successful 🔍
Ollo Credit Card Salient features
- Get 2% back in cashback on regular purchases.
- than the Ollo Platinum Mastercard, lower yearly charge.
- There are no extra fees.
- Available is a free FICO credit score.
- Automatic raising of the credit limit.
- 1% of every transaction is returned.
- 24/7 access to customer service.
- No clients are ever at danger of fraud.
- No overage charges.
- Money transaction refunds are free.
- transactions without fees outside of the US.
Ollo Credit Card Charges
- Ollo Platinum Mastercard and Ollo Rewards Mastercard have yearly fees that range from $0 to $39, respectively.
- The APR will range from 24.99 percent to 27.99 percent for purchases (variable).
- The annual percentage rate (APR) for balance transfers will range from 24.99 to 27.99 percent. (variable). The balance transfer cost is either $5 or 4.4% of the transaction amount, depending on which is greater.
- Cash advance annual percentage rates (APR) range from 24.99 to 27.99 percent (variable). You will be assessed a fee of $10 or 5% of the amount of each Cash Advance you obtain.
- The minimum rate will stay at 1.50 percent if a loan is sought for.
- The fine is $30 if this is your first overdue payment in the last six billing cycles. If the regulation is broken, a $40 punishment is imposed.
Ollo Credit Card Customer Service
Ollo Customer Care Support Center Phone Number
- 24/7 support service
- Hotline: 1-877-494-0020
- Support outside of the US is available at 1-516-224-5600.
- Send mail to: P.O. Box 9222 Old Bethpage, NY 11804-9222
Ollo Credit Card Customer Support Links
|Username and password recovery page||https://secure.ollocard.com/Core/Forgot/Password|
|Account registration page||https://secure.ollocard.com/Enroll/Enroll|
|Registered card activation page||https://secure.ollocard.com/Activate/Activate|