Are you trying to access your health information and records through the official Patient Portal Regional Health Login website?
If yes, here in this post The Official Patient Portal Regional Health Login with step-by-step directions on how to log in, which I have shared here.
Remember that we have covered how to retrieve your Patient Portal Regional Health Login password and that you may also reset it if you forget it.
A patient portal is a protected online platform that gives patients the ability to view their own personal health information 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from any location in the world with an active Internet connection.
Patients can access their health information, such as a record of their most recent medical visit, by entering a login and password into a protected portal.
Patient portals often allow you to securely view and print portions of your medical information from any location with Internet access, including recent doctor visits, discharge summaries, medicines, immunizations, allergies, and the majority of lab results.
Steps for Patient Portal Regional Health Login Online Official
Step 1: Go to the official website and find the rochesterregional.org page.
Step 2: Now enter your Username and Password, just like the screenshot shows.
Step 3: Type in the password you made for Patient Portal Regional Health Login and click the login button.
Step 4: You can now check your records by going to your portal.
If you don’t already have an account for Patient Portal Regional Health Login, use the link below to make a new one.
If you have forgotten your Patient Portal Regional Health Login Password, follow the steps to reset it.
1: Navigate to the rochesterregional.org Page on the Official Website.
2: Navigate to the Patient Portal Regional Health Login forgot password/reset password link provided below.
3: Enter the relevant information, such as your email address or user name.
4: Check your inbox for the Reset Link and OTP.
5: Proceed to the following step by clicking on the links you received and creating a new password.
If you do not already have an account, you can create one.
- Visit the Official Website.
- Click the Sign Up/Register/Create Account button.
- Enter Required Details Email, Phone Number, and anything else that is required.
After filling out all of the essential information, you will be able to access the portal and manage all of your records on the Patient Portal.
If you have any questions or encounter any problems, you can contact the official staff, who will assist you.
You can reach them via mail or phone number, which are shown below.
Rochester Regional Health
100 Kings Highway South
Rochester, NY 14617
- Rochester General Hospital: (585) 922-4000 or view other key contact information for Rochester General Hospital
- Newark-Wayne Community Hospital: (315) 332-2022 or view other key contact information for Newark-Wayne Community Hospital
- Unity Hospital: (585) 723-7000 or view other key contact information for Unity Hospital
- Unity Specialty Hospital: (585) 723-7000 or view other key contact information for Unity Specialty Hospital
- United Memorial Medical Center: (585) 343-6030 or view other key contact information for UMMC
- Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic: (315) 462-9561 or view other key contact information for Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic
Please read our privacy notice before you submit any information to us.
If you have a question about your patient bill, are looking for information about a specific healthcare service or program, want information about volunteering, classes, and events, or have a general question, please email us at Link@rochesterregional.org.
If you have any questions about this post, please leave a comment below.