Accessing your Rooms To Go credit card account can be done by logging in through the website of Synchrony Bank, the issuer of the card. Established in 1991, Rooms To Go is one of America’s most sought-after independent furniture retailers, known for its vast selection of furniture.
The Synchrony Bank Rooms To Go Credit Card is an excellent choice for deferring furniture purchases. Cardholders of Rooms To Go can make monthly payments in five different ways. This information will assist you in paying your credit card bill fast and conveniently.
- 1 Your Rooms To Go Credit Card Login Instructions
- 2 Rooms To Go Credit Card Register Online
- 3 Rooms To Go Credit Card Forgot Password
- 4 Rooms To Go Credit Card Forgot your User ID
- 5 Make a Rooms To Go Credit Card Payment Online
- 6 How To Make a Rooms To Go Online Payment as a Guest?
- 7 Make a Rooms To Go Credit Card Payment by Phone
- 8 Make a Rooms To Go Credit Card Payment by Mail
- 9 Rooms To Go Credit Card FAQs
Your Rooms To Go Credit Card Login Instructions
Login instructions for your Rooms To Go Credit Card account:
Enter the URL for the Rooms To Go Credit Card login page or use your chosen search engine to locate it.
Provide your username and password in the blanks provided.
To access your account, click the “Login” button.
To access your Rooms To Go Credit Card account, enter your username and password on the login page. Click “Log In” once you have supplied the right information to receive access to your account data.
Rooms To Go Credit Card Register Online
The Rooms To Go Card registration process is lengthy and involves four steps: Account Lookup, Verification Profile Setup and Confirmation. This guide will help you register your Rooms To Go online account.
Step 1: Click on I Want to Register on the login page for the MySynchrony Website.
Step 2: Enter your Account Number, Last number of SSN and Date of birth in the Account Lookup section and click Continue.
Step 3: Now it will proceed to the next section, Verification.
Step 4: This is where you can verify your contact and personal information. Enter the Verification code sent to you by the company via email or mobile phone.
Step 5: Once verified, click the Continue button and proceed to step 3.
Step 6: Select a Username and Password for your profile. Make sure it is unique. You should not associate your user name with any Rooms ToGo credit cardholder.
Step 7: You can also upgrade your Mobile Number, Email Address, and Bank Account Details.
Proceed to the concluding step, Confirmation. After entering all information, click the Confirm button.
Rooms To Go Credit Card Forgot Password
We can help you if your password is forgotten.
Step 1: Click on the I Forgot My Password link from the login page.
Step 2: Enter your UsernameUsername, last four numbers of SSN and Date Of Birth, and click Proceed.
Step 3: Log in to your account and recover your password.
Rooms To Go Credit Card Forgot your User ID
Step 1: Click on the I Forgot My User Name button on the login page.
Step 2: Click on the Continue button to enter your Account Number, the Last 4 Digits of your Social Security Number and your Date of Birth.
Step 3: Get a new username or recover your UsernameUsername.
Make a Rooms To Go Credit Card Payment Online
- Go to the website MySynchrony.com. You will also need to provide your birth date and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- You have the option to check whether or not your Rooms To Go account is visible, after which you may click “Continue.”
- Choose between two and three questions to be used as security measures for your account. Next, you will need to establish a username and a password for your account. To be able to make electronic payments, you will furthermore want an email address and a bank number.
- Simply clicking the “Continue” button will allow you to finish registering for your Rooms To Go Account.
Here’s how to pay once you’ve signed up:
- By clicking on the proper login link, you may access the Rooms To Go account administration homepage.
- To begin, enter your username and password.
- Make sure you have all of your bank information on hand, and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete your transaction.
How To Make a Rooms To Go Online Payment as a Guest?
You can still pay your credit card bill online if you aren’t registered with Rooms To Go, or if you forgot your password or username. Here’s how it works:
- Log in to your account to manage it.
- Select “Pay as Guest” at the top of your login box.
- Enter your card number, last four digits from your Social Security number and your ZIP code to locate your account.
- Follow the instructions on screen to complete your payment.
Make a Rooms To Go Credit Card Payment by Phone
When you’re ready to settle your Rooms To Go bill, dial (866) 396-8255. The final four digits of your SSN will be required to initiate the process. In order to complete the transaction, you will require not only your account number, but also the routing number associated with your bank.
Make a Rooms To Go Credit Card Payment by Mail
You may pay by mail by sending a check or money order to Synchrony Bank. The bank recommends sending your Rooms To Go credit card coupon seven to ten business days before the due date to avoid incurring late payment fees.
Sending your payment in the form of a check or money order and include your Rooms To Go credit card account information will ensure that your payment is appropriately credited even if you forget your payment coupon.
If you’d like to pay with a credit card, you can send it to:
Synchrony Bank P.O. Box 960061 Orlando, FL 32896-0061
Rooms To Go Credit Card FAQs
How do I pay my Rooms To Go bill?
Your Rooms To Go bill can be paid by phone using the automated system by dialling 866-396-8255. Please enter your card number here to proceed. Have your bank’s routing number and account number handy so that the payment may be processed.
Does Rooms to Go use Synchrony Bank?
Synchrony Bank funds Rooms To Go. Apply for a credit card and get preferential financing when you purchase with it.
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]