My Emich Login is an official pay stub portal for the State of Michigan designed to boost employee engagement and productivity.
This portal gives users access to information about pay stubs, W-2 forms, medical benefits, insurance, leave, paid time off, payroll schedules, 401(k) plans, and other things.
Do you need help finding State of Michigan pay stubs online? Then feel free to refer to the step-by-step guide I’ve provided below, which will undoubtedly lead to your account.
State of Michigan Pay Stub Login @ My Emich – Guide
- Firstly, go to the browser & enter http://my.emich.edu/ or Click Here to open the State of Michigan Login Account.
- Your browser will soon redirect you to the State of Michigan Pay Stub Login Portal.
- Next, enter the correct “NetID and Password” that the State of Michigan Company has provided.
- You can now access your State of Michigan PayStubs account by clicking the “Log in” button.
State of Michigan Login – Recover Forgot Password
- If you don’t remember your Password then click on the “Forgot Password?“ link.
- Click “Submit” after entering your NetID (which is the first part of the email).
- The email will then be sent to you.
- You can reset your password once you’ve finished the previous steps.