Using the UCLA Login Portal increases staff engagement and productivity.
Once you’ve logged in, you can view information about your paystubs, such as your leave and time off balances, payroll schedule, 401(k) plan, child benefits, and W-2 form.
This pillar offers an easy-to-follow guide for logging in as a UCLA employee, as well as other crucial information like how to change your password or retrieve your user ID.
UCLA Employee Login – Guide
- Firstly, go to the browser & Click Here to open your UCLA Login Account.
- Decide on your location first.
- Your browser will soon redirect you to the UCLA Pay Stub Login Portal.
- Next, enter the “CalNet ID & Passphrase” that UCLA Company has provided as being valid.
- Once you have done that, you can access your UCLA PayStubs account by clicking the “Sign In” button.
- If you are having trouble in any way, visit the “Need Help Signing In?” link.
- Additionally, the options list is shown below.