You would normally need to sign in to your employer’s payroll portal or system in order to retrieve your WSIB pay stubs. Depending on the system your employer uses, there may be a different procedure for logging in and getting access to your pay stubs.
If you can’t access your pay stubs, contact your employer’s payroll or HR department. They can help you or provide you with information. WSIB is an Ontario government agency that offers no-fault insurance for workers injured on the job, not payroll or paystubs.
WSIB Pay Stub Portal – WSIB Employee Login – Guide
- Firstly, go to the browser & enter https://login.wsib.ca/ or Click Here to open WSIB Login Account.
- You’ll be taken to the WSIB Pay Stub Login Portal shortly.
- Next, enter the correct “Email Address” and “Password” that the WSIB Company provided.
- The “Log In” button is now active, allowing you to access your WSIB PayStubs account.
WSIB Payroll Login Recover Forgot Password
- You must take the following actions in order to retrieve your forgotten password:
- Visit the login page for the WSIB payroll portal.
- The “Forgot Password” link should be clicked.
- Enter the username or email address connected to your account.
- To change your password, adhere to the system’s instructions.