Coop co uk yoursay Survey – Coop Food is a UK retail company that cares about co-cop satisfaction as well as guest experiences its customers had in its Co-op shops.
And so, the retail chain has introduced a Coop Your Store Your Say Survey, where the visitors from the store can share co-op your store your say reviews at Coop.co.uk/yoursay or www.yourstoreyoursay.com.
Coop Yoursay customers have the opportunity to win www.feedback.co-op £100 for simply sharing their feedback.
This article will explain how to complete Coop Your Store Your Say survey and win Co-op Vouchers.
Follow the below instructions to earn Yourstoreyoursay rewards. Customers can submit feedback to the coop.co.uk/yoursay survey website. Co-ops appreciate your feedback and are eager to receive your ratings.
coop co uk yoursay
The purpose of The Coop surveys is clearly very customer-centric. As we have said, customers are the foundation of a business’s success. Happy customers are a positive thing for any business.
Coop Survey allows customers to voice their grievances and make suggestions for improvements to ensure a better customer experience in the future.
The customer can also submit suggestions and opinions to be eligible for a £250 gift voucher. The Coop Shops appreciate their customers’ time and effort.
Customers will also have a better shopping experience the next time they visit The Coop Shops.
your store your say Rewards
Reward: £250 The Co-op Voucher.
Ten lucky winners will be chosen for every calendar month.
In appreciation of your input and time, the chain will offer you the chance to win a £250 The Coop voucher through The Co-ops Incentives.
co op your say Rules & Requirements
- To leave feedback, a customer must be at 16 years of age or older. Valid Visit Receipts are required.
- Participation in the survey requires a device (PC or mobile, laptop) that has an internet connection.
- The prize draw is only open to residents of the UK or Isle of Man who are at least 18 years old.
- You don’t have to purchase or pay anything in order to leave feedback or participate in the prize draw.
- To enter the prize draw online, you must complete the Coop.co.uk/yoursay questionnaire.
- Employees, representatives, and officers of Co-op retail stores chain, as well as their families, can give feedback or participate in the prize draw.
- Only one survey participant may enter the prize draw every month.
- Ten random winners will be chosen each month and will receive £250 Co-op Vouchers.
- Prize draw winners must accept the vouchers as gifts. They cannot exchange or offer cash alternatives.
Quicksteps to win £250 Coop Your Say Survey Coupons
- Visit the Coop Survey Online Portal at www.coop.co.uk/yoursay or www.yourstoreyoursay.com.
- To enter the feedback page, please provide the Coop Store code, transaction number, date, and time.
- Complete the Coop Feedback Survey to rate the store.
- To enter the prize draw, please provide your Personal Identity.
- Click NEXT and submit your feedback at the end to be entered in the free voucher prize draw.
After completing the above steps, the survey participant will need to wait until the announcement of the Coop vouchers winners.
The lucky winners will receive the Co-op Vouchers in the amount of £250 from any contact they provided during the survey.
How to take the Yourstoreyoursay survey at Coop.co.uk/yoursay Detailed Guide
1. Go to the Coop Survey website online at Coop.co.uk/yoursay or www.yourstoreyoursay.com.
2. Select a type from the Receipt/Invite Card.
3. If you have a valid receipt for a visit, please enter the following information: Store Number, Date, Time, and Transaction Number.
4. If you have an invitation card, enter the following information: Store Number, Date, Time, and Survey Code.
5. Click NEXT to go on.
6. Answer the question YES/NO. Are you a member of Co-op?
7. Answer the following questions honestly and rate the store.
8. Click NEXT to select your Age for classification purposes.
9. If you want to be entered in the prize draw, answer the question by clicking YES.
10. To enter the prize draw, please provide the following details: First name, last name, mobile number, and e-mail address.
11. You will be notified by clicking the “Thank you!” button. Now you are entered in the prize draw “.
Your job is complete once you have completed the above steps. You now need to wait for Coop Survey to announce the winners of the prize draw.
If you are selected, the store chain will contact you using the contact information you provided.
Cooperative Online Feedback Survey – Helpful Tip
- Participants must read the announcements about Coop Online Survey Vouchers winners. You never know who might be the next lucky winner.
- It is important that survey participants correctly and accurately provide their personal information. This will allow the retail chain to find you and notify them quickly if you have been selected as the lucky winner of a gift card.
- Readers also recommended that they keep receipts at all times when visiting restaurants, shops, pharmacies, and stores.
Coop Survey Participants who are unable or unwilling to share Coop Yoursay feedback at coop.co.uk/yoursay can submit their concerns below.
Coop Survey Participants who are unable to submit Coop Your Store Your Say feedback online at coop.co.uk/yoursay can share their issues here.
About the Coop
The roots of the Coop Organization are evidently in the Cooperative consumer society founded by Rochdale Founders.
The Coop Wholesale Society created a separate Coop Society in 1863. They also sold The Coop products in hundreds of The Coop stores.
CWS went through many changes over the next century and eventually became The Cooperative Group.
Businesses that reward customers for their feedback are customer-centric businesses that will be a success.
It would be great if more companies adopted such strategies. This would also benefit the customers and the business.
Take that survey and see what you can gain.
Make sure you search for the Coop Survey Award Winners. You would receive £250 Coop coupons to use in-store if you were one of the lucky winners from all those who participated.
Dear Prospective Coop Customers and Coop Store Customers, why aren’t you here?
Go to Coop shop and take the Your Store Your Say Survey right now at Coop.co.uk/yoursay or www.yourstoreyoursay.com!
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]