Have you visited B&Q Chester? Do you have a B & Q Chester purchase receipt? If you are interested in the good completion of the B and Q Feedback survey and winning a £250 B&Q gift card from www.Diy.com/feedback, review this article properly and get your chances to join the B & Q Chester Sweepstakes.
B & Q Chester Survey is a survey that only asks basic questions that have to be answered during the survey.
Its Diy Input Survey focuses on encouraging views and issues at B & Q Chester. This blog post invites users to find out more information about the rules of the survey as well as the easiest method for filling out the DiyFeedback.
Your feedback may be either positive or negative. It’s not necessary to alter it. But honest feedback is crucial.
Visit www.diy.com/feedback for access to information on the B & Q customer satisfaction survey.
- 1 Purpose of the B and Q Feedback Survey
- 2 B&Q Voice of Customer Survey Reward
- 3 Quicksteps to Win £250 B&Q Gift Voucher
- 4 Step by Step Instructions for Completing the B&Q Survey at www.Diy.com/feedback and Win A Prize
- 5 B&Q Feedback Survey – Helpful Tips
Purpose of the B and Q Feedback Survey
To keep track of the shopping experience of their customers, B & Q Chester has created an online poll.
In order to keep track of the responses and keep the B & Q Chester customer surveys accessible, they’re superior to paper feedback forms that are offline.
The physical forms can be a hassle in managing and recording the experiences of every customer. However, with an online questionnaire, this problem can be solved.
If you’re having difficulty shopping in B & Q Chester. What should you do? Inform either the supervisor or person in charge of the counter about your issue.
Reviews from all customers are not able to be recalled.
This won’t encourage your favorite shop to enhance the shopping experience. The store may not be able to give you your full potential.
This is why B & Q B & Q store asks you to take part in a B & Q Chester web survey and submit honest reviews in order to help you get the best service.
B&Q Voice of Customer Survey Reward
B & Q offers a chance to be the winner of an amount of £250 or £250 simply by filling out the online feedback survey and then entering the sweepstakes.
If you’re chosen by the lottery you will be notified concerning drawing the winning prize. Also, you must give the correct address for postal delivery to be able to send the gift card via post.
A different winner will be chosen If the winner failed to contact the administration by the 21st of the next month.
Diy.com/feedback Survey Rules and Requirements
- Purchase at the store is not necessary to take part in the contest. Also, the odds of winning are not increased by a making a purchase or paying.
- There is a limit of participation per person for each calendar month.
- You must submit an entry by the end of the month. All entries made after this date will be considered for the draw for the prize of the following month.
- The prizes cannot be transferred, and cannot be exchanged.
- To take part to take part in the Diy.com Feedback survey you must have a computer tab or tablet that has an internet connection and a valid mobile number, and a good ability to comprehend the English requirement.
- Take a B & Q Survey within seven days after receiving the confirmation.
- The participant must be age 18 to take part in the questionnaire.
- It is necessary to be a citizen of either the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland.
- The survey is not allowed to employees and their families or partners of the company.
Quicksteps to Win £250 B&Q Gift Voucher
- At www.diy.com/feedback, go to the B & Q Survey Section.
- Select the shop’s name you went to the last time.
- Based on your recent visit experience, give an answer to the questions and contribute your thoughts to those who have B & Q Questions that are to be answered in a sincere manner.
- Please include your contact information when you’ve completed the inquiry.
- Click the submit button and fill out the DIY Customer Feedback survey.
Step by Step Instructions for Completing the B&Q Survey at www.Diy.com/feedback and Win A Prize
1. Please check out the official B & Q survey website at www.diy.com/feedback.
2. Select the store’s location from the database, then press the next button.
3. Choose the locations you’ve visited in the shop, and then click the next button.
4. You will be directed to the next section in which you will be asked a variety of questions. It is advised to answer the questions in a truthful manner.
5. Review the questionnaires one by one, based on the background of your trip, then press the Next button.
6. Choose the time and date of your B & Q store visit. Next, click on the arrow.
7. Choose the number of times you’ve been to B & Q. B & Q store in the last 12 months.
8. Then, you’ll be asked to participate in the prize draw for your gift card and then select Yes to enter into the sweepstakes.
9. Please read the complete terms and conditions prior to marking an X on the check box.
10. You’ll have to disclose your contact details like your current Full Name, Email Address as well as Contact Number.
11. In the end, you’ll get “Thanks very much for your time today” on the screen. Press the Submit button to submit this survey.
B&Q Feedback Survey – Helpful Tips
- In the B & Q customer survey participants should check the winners’ list over the next few months and make sure they don’t miss their chance to win the gift card.
- There are numerous opportunities to earn gift vouchers for free or other rewards. So every visitor should keep receipts of all purchases while shopping.
- If you have encountered any problems when filling out the B or Q survey of the voice of customers Let us know about the issues within the “comment” box and get immediate help from us.
All About B&Q
It is B & Q plc, located within Eastleigh, England, and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kingfisher plc, a British multinational DIY and home improvement retail business.
They were founded in 1969, nearly 50 years ago, under they were the Richard Block & David Quayle Business Units.
At the present, B & Q has its headquarters located in Eastleigh, Hampshire, with approximately 300 stores. The retailer has a huge customer base and the majority of customers shop through its online site www.diy.com.
And lastly, I’m hoping you’ve completed your survey yourself with no issues on Diy.com/feedback in addition to having successfully participated in the B & Q Prize Draw.
What happens if you happen to be one of the lucky winners?
All the very best …!