Talk2coop Survey As we all know, the Middlecounties Cooperative is a co-operative for consumers based in the United Kingdom.
If you are from the UK, you will have heard of The Midcounties Co-op. They offer Food, Pharmacy, Travel, Utilities, Childcare, Post Office & Flexible benefits.
The Midcounties Co-op has launched a Talk To Us Coop Survey at www.Talk2coop.co.uk. To participate in this exciting survey, you will need a Midcounties Co-op purchase receipt, an active internet connection, as well as a few minutes of time.
Continue reading to learn more about the Talk to Coop survey.
- 1 Purpose of Talk2coop Customer Survey
- 2 Talk To Us Coop UK Survey Reward
- 3 Quick Steps to Win £200 Co-operative Limited Gift Vouchers
- 4 How to Do the Coop Talk to Us Survey at www.Talk2coop.co.uk – Detailed Guide
- 5 Talk To Us Coop Feedback Survey – Helpful Tips
Purpose of Talk2coop Customer Survey
You can see the importance of “you” in the Midcounties Co-op’s name, Your Co-op. Every customer of Your Co-op, not just you, is important to them.
Only through customers can they learn about their strengths and weaknesses, and where they need to make improvements.
The Midcounties Co-op aims to be more attractive to customers by conducting the Talk2coop feedback survey.
This isn’t all. Participating in the Midcounties Co-op survey gives customers the chance to win Midcounties Co-op coupons worth £200. Isn’t that amazing?
Talk To Us Coop UK Survey Reward
After completing the Talk to Coop customer survey successfully, you’ll be eligible for the prize listed below:
Monthly Limited Gift Vouchers from the £200 Co-operative
Midcounties Co-op appreciates your feedback and suggestions. We do so sincerely and honestly. Your responses and answers are very important to the company.
The Midcounties Co-op is offering a free entry to the Midcounties Co-operative Monthly Drawing Contest in return for your time and feedback.
You will have the chance to win £200 Co-operative vouchers.
www.Talk2coop.co.uk Survey Rules and Requirements
To successfully take part in the Midcounties Talk2coop UK Survey and receive a free entry to the Monthly Sweepstakes you will need to meet the following requirements:
- You must be a resident of the United Kingdom.
- Participants must be 18 years old or have reached legal maturity.
- You cannot be the sponsor, administrator, or organizer of the Midcounties Co-operative Monthly Drawing Contest.
- You are also not eligible if your immediate family members are the sponsor(s), or administrator(s) for the Talk2coop Monthly Drawing Contest.
- To take part in the Talk 2 Coop online survey, you don’t need a recent purchase receipt.
- Participation in the survey is limited to one per month.
- You cannot win the same prize again if you have been selected as the winner for a period of 12 weeks.
- You will be notified if you win the prize draw on the day following the drawing date.
- You must claim the prize within five days of the winning notification. If you do not, your rewards may be forfeited and an alternate winner chosen.
Quick Steps to Win £200 Co-operative Limited Gift Vouchers
- Visit the Coop Feedback Survey website at Talk2coop.co.uk.
- You can either provide the required information on your purchase receipt or you may continue using your receipt.
- Next, select the date/time of your visit.
- Answer all questions.
- To enter the Talk2coop prize drawing to win a gift voucher, select ‘Yes‘
- To enter the prize draw, please provide contact information and then submit your answers.
- You will receive a message about your entry in the Talk to Coop contest.
How to Do the Coop Talk to Us Survey at www.Talk2coop.co.uk – Detailed Guide
You can participate in the Talk To Us Coop customer Satisfaction Survey by reading the steps below.
1. First, visit the Midcounty Co-op’s official survey site, www.talk2coop.co.uk.
2. Click on the button “Continue” to get started with the Talk to Coop survey.
3. You will now need to enter the 3-4 digit OP number and the Midcounties Store numbers. Next, you will need to enter the 3-7 digit TXN number that you can find on the purchase receipt.
4. You can click the “No Receipt” button and enter your store location if you don’t have one.
5. Next, enter the date/time of your last visit to the store.
6. After you’re done, click “Next” to leave feedback.
7. You will now be asked questions about your experience at the Midcounties Co-operative store.
8. You should share honest feedback about customer service and products. Be as honest and candid as possible, and answer the questions by recalling your experiences.
9. If you choose, please enter your gender and age. This information is used for classification purposes only.
10. After you’re done, click ‘Yes‘ to be entered into the Talk 2 Coop Prize Draw.
11. Next, fill in your contact information such as full name, E-mail address, or Phone Number.
12. As soon as you submit your review, you will be notified by the co-op about your entry to the Prize Draw. !
Talk To Us Coop Feedback Survey – Helpful Tips
- On the official website, you can find the name of each month’s winner. This can be viewed here.
- You only have a short time to claim your prize if you are the lucky winner. Keep an eye on your messages.
- You can also leave feedback and comments about your shopping experience in this comment box.
About Midcounties Co-operative
Most people know the Midcounties Co-operative by its common name, YOUR CO-OP. In 2005, the Midcounties Co-op was established.
The merger of the Oxford, Swindon, and Gloucester Co-operative Society and West Midlands Co-operative Society made it possible to form the Midcounties Co-op.
The merger led to the famed Society’s expansion of its geographical trading area.
The co-op’s working base expanded to include Northamptonshire and Oxfordshire, Shropshire, and Staffordshire. The Midcounties Co-op is now a nationally traded Society.
You now know everything about the Midcounties Coop talk to us Prize draw and the Customer feedback survey.
There is no reason to wait. You can simply take part in the feedback survey at www.talk2coop.co.uk.
We wish you all the best!