2000 Polaris Sportsman 500 Specification, Features, Price & Review
Here in this post, I have taken all the details About 2000 Polaris Sportsman 500 from the Official site including 2000 Polaris Sportsman 500. pecs, Weight, Price & Dimension.
We believe to provide accurate details to our readers and we prefer only Official sources for information. All the details which you want to know about 2000 Polaris Sportsman 500 you can find in this article which is updated.
Established in 1954, Polaris Inc. Has grown To Become A Forerunner in the snowmobile business. Another excellent all-terrain vehicle (ATV) produced By Polaris in recent years is the 2000 Polaris Sportsman 500.
This American game changer got its start as a snowmobile manufacturer, With the 1956 Polaris Sno Traveler being the product that really put the company on the map.
Since then, The company has Not looked back. Polaris’s continued success in the off-road vehicle, motorcycle, and EV markets attests to the company’s innovative spirit.
2000 Polaris sportsman 500 value
2000 Polaris sportsman 500 value is $1,445 to $1,710
2000 Polaris Sportsman 500 Features
- It stands 11 inches from the floor.
- There is 6.25 inches of travel on the front MacPherson strut suspension.
- Polaris On-Demand Is equipped With true four-wheel drive. In the Event that the back wheels lose traction, the system will immediately And automatically transfer All available torque To the front wheels. The 4-wheel-drive system is activated by a toggle switch located conveniently at thumb level.
- Polaris Electronically Variable Transmission (EVB) with Dual Sensing is fully automated (Engine Braking System).
- Single-lever, rear-axle hydraulic disc brakes with a foot brake.
- The timer, distance gauge, velocity indicator, and odometer.
- All of the floorboards and the front and rear baggage racks are composite. In all, the racks have a capacity of 270 pounds (90 pounds front, 180 pounds rear). A standard rear rack extender is included.
- Adjustable quartz halogen headlight mounted on the handlebars, dual projector beam headlights mounted on the grille, and a brake light.
2000 Polaris Sportsman 500 Specs
|Engine type||Four-stroke, liquid-cooled|
|Bore x stroke||92 x 75 mm|
|Fuel system||Mikuni BST34 carburetor|
|Starting system||Electric start with recoil backup|
|Lubrication system||Wet sump with oil cooler|
|Oil capacity (with filter change)||2.25 quarts|
|Cooling system||Liquid-cooled with fan|
|Engine oil type||Polaris PS-4 Full Synthetic 4-Stroke Engine Oil, 0W-40|
|Engine oil capacity (without filter change)||2.0 quarts|
|Engine oil capacity (with filter change)||2.25 quarts|
|Transmission oil type||Polaris AGL Synthetic Gearcase Lubricant|
|Transmission oil capacity||24 ounces|
|Front differential oil type||Polaris Demand Drive Plus LT Synthetic Gearcase Lubricant|
|Front differential oil capacity||6.75 ounces|
|Rear differential oil type||Polaris Premium Synthetic Gearcase Lubricant|
|Rear differential oil capacity||5 ounces|
|Primary drive (front/rear)||Shaft/Shaft|
|Final drive (front/rear)||Shaft/Shaft|
|Drive system||Selectable 4-wheel drive|
|Gear ratio – Forward (High/Low)||3.0/1.56|
|Gear ratio – Reverse||3.0|
|Front differential type||Automatic|
|Rear differential type||Shaft drive|
|Front suspension differential lockout||N/A|
Tires & Brakes
|Front tire size||25×8-12|
|Rear tire size||25×11-10|
|Front brake type||Hydraulic disc|
|Rear brake type||Hydraulic disc|
|Parking brake type||Mechanical|
|Front suspension brake system||Hydraulic disc|
|Rear suspension brake system||Hydraulic disc|
|Overall length||81.3 inches (2065 mm)|
|Overall width||46.5 inches (1181 mm)|
|Overall height||47.5 inches (1207 mm)|
|Seat height||34.0 inches (864 mm)|
|Wheelbase||50.5 inches (1283 mm)|
|Ground clearance||11.25 inches (286 mm)|
|Dry weight||700 lbs (317.5 kg)|
|Fuel capacity||5.25 gallons (19.9 L)|
|Front rack capacity||90 lbs (40.8 kg)|
|Rear rack capacity||180 lbs (81.6 kg)|
2000 Polaris Sportsman 500 Review
2000 Polaris Sportsman 500 Problems
- Your 4×4 may turn over, but it won’t start or won’t start well. If this happens, you’ll have to check many items in order of significance to find the problem.
- First, check your gas tank and choke lever.
- Check the spark plug for fouling and torque it to the right standard (as this indicates a flooded engine).
- [mask] (i.e., stuck, broken, or short).
- Finally, check the spark and ignition system for electrical issues. If none of these inspections suggest an issue, it may be the gasoline or carburetor.
- Rough idling is often caused by a problem in any of the following areas: air filtration, carburetor, and jets, fuel mixture, engine, or electrical system.
- Some of the possible causes are clogged vents, filters, and passages, wrong cable adjustment or compression, contaminated fuel, and broken electrical parts.
- Clogged cylinders, Improper piston clearance, And sticky piston rings can reduce engine Output.
- It might Also indicate Engine preignition. Check the quadcopter’s gasoline, fuel lines, ignition connections, and spark plugs.
- The ’00 Sportsman 500 also overheats, But the owner can fix it.
- In 2000, the cam And exhaust rocker were made of A harder metal, Preventing cam lobe wear.
The 2000 Polaris Sportsman 500 has altered little in five years. Just that more individuals utilise this harsh equipment daily has changed. They worked hard On the farm And played in the woods with it. The quad was popular despite its perceived shortcomings. For A handy And enjoyable quad, the 2000 Polaris Sportsman 500 was the finest. It’s still best today. For more information Visit Our Website: Commercialvehicleinfo.com
2000 Polaris Sportsman 500 FAQ
How fast is a 2000 Polaris Sportsman 500?
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]