-: Ferrari 488 Spider Price, Top Speed, Specs, Review, Images, Features:–
Hey, Friends Hi! And welcome to my site. Given how brilliant the 458 is in hardtop form, Ferrari realized that the convertible version would need to be equally as remarkable.
Even the roof’s design for the drop-top 458 demonstrates a make level of precision that is nearly unheard of in other manufacturers. in spite of the challenges confusingin creating any type of mid-engine convertible, the 458’s folding metal roof is not just 55 pounds lighter and takes up less room than a soft top.
- kubota sub compact tractor prices
- mini tractor price list
- mini pickup price
- yamaha vino 50cc price
- jcb bs6 price
Ferrari 488 Spider Sports Car Price
The Ferrari 488 Spider Sportscar Price is $263,553.
Ferrari 488 Spider Sports Car Review video
Here in the below video, you can get the complete details and review of the Ferrari 488 Spider Sports car. Must watch it.
Ferrari 488 Spider Sports Car Top Speed video
Ferrari 488 Spider Sports Car Key Features
- Engine Type: V8, turbo-charged, dry sump
- Cubic Capacity: 3902 cc
- Maximum Power: 670 CV (492KW) at 8000rpm
- Acceleration: 3.0 sec, 0-100km/h (0-62 Mph)
- Specific output: 172 cv/l
- Single grille aperture in the front fascia.
- There’s a prominent bump in the middle of the bonnet and
- two channels on either side that direct airflow from the bumper’s air intake.
- Additionally, a new colour option for the 488 Spider is introduced to better highlight its sporty good looks.
- The 488 Spider’s cockpit was designed to underscore Ferrari’s Formula 1-inspired philosophy of creating a seamless relationship between driver and car.
- The new lighter, horizontally more compact dashboard.
- The design references typical Ferrari traits, such as the clear cut between the dashboard and the tunnel.
- The 488 Spider’s new door panels are the fruit of careful work centred around quality and attention to detail
- Excellent thought also went into the new seats which have fixed headrests
Ferrari 488 Spider Sports Car Specifications
|Type||V8, turbo-charged, dry sump|
|Total displacement||3902 cc (238.1 cu. in)|
|Bore and stroke||86.5 x 83 mm (3.4 x 3.3 in)|
|Maximum power *||492 kW (670 cv) at 8000 rpm|
|Maximum torque *||760 Nm at 6750 rpm in VII gear|
|Specific output||172 cv/l (2.07 kW/cu. in)|
DIMENSION AND WEIGHT
|Length||4568 mm (179.8 in)|
|Width||1952 mm (76.9 in)|
|Height||1211 mm (47.7 in)|
|Wheelbase||2650 mm (104.3 in)|
|Front track||1679 mm (66.1 in)|
|Rear track||1647 mm (64.8 in)|
|Kerb weight||1525 kg (3362 lb)|
|Dry weight||1420 kg (3131 lb)|
|Weight distribution||41.5% front – 58.5% rear|
|Boot capacity||230 l (8.12 cu. ft)|
|Fuel tank capacity||78 l (22.7 US gallons)|
|Front||245/35 ZR20 J9.0|
|Rear||305/30 ZR 20 J11.0|
|Front||398x223x36 mm (15.7 x 8.8 x 1.4 in)|
|Rear||360x233x32 mm (14.2 x 9.2 x 1.3 in)|
TRANSMISSION AND GEARBOX
|Type||7-speed F1 dual-clutch transmission|
|Type||E-Diff3, F1-Trac, High-Performance ABS with Ferrari Pre-Fill, FrS SCM-E, SSC|
|Maximum speed||> 325 km/h (203 mph)|
|0-100 km/h||(0 – 62 mph) 3.0 s|
|0-200 km/h||(0 – 124 mph) 8.7 s|
|0-400m||(0 – 437 yd) 10.55 s|
|0-1000m||(0 – 1093 yd) 18.9 s|
|Dry weight/power ratio||2.12 kg/cv (6.35 lb/kW)|
|Consumption||11.4 l/100 km|
|Co2 Emissions||260 g/km|
Ferrari 488 Spider Sports Car Photo Gallery
That’s all there is to know about The Ferrari 488 Spider Price, Specs, Review, and Key Features; nevertheless, if You Have Any Questions About this topic, kindly put Them in the comment section below.
Ferrari 458 Spider FAQ
How much does a Ferrari 458 Spider cost?
The cost of a Ferrari 458 spider is $263,553
Is a Ferrari 458 Spider a supercar?
Yes, The Ferrari 458 is a Supercar
Who owns Ferrari now?
Ferrari is owned by Exor
What does the word Ferrari mean?
The word Ferrari means blacksmith
What does the SF stand for in Ferrari?
SF stands for Scuderia Ferrari in Ferrari
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]