-:Ferrari 488 Spider Sports Car:-
Hey, Friends Hi! And welcome to my site, and I hope you are doing well, are you searching online for an article in which you will find the Ferrari 488 Spider Sports Car? If yes and you are doing so, then your search will end you here. You will explore more things about this Sports car in this article of mine. Because here in this article I will be sharing an everything about Ferrari 488 Spider Sports Car. Ok, let’s start it.
Also Check: Ferrari 488 GTB Sports Cars Info.
Ferrari 488 Spider Sports Car Price
The Ferrari 488 Spider Sports car Price is $301,000 to $334,409.
Ferrari 488 Spider Sports Car Review video
Here in that below video, you can get the complete details and review of Ferrari 488 Spider Sports car. Must watch it.
Ferrari 488 Spider Sports Car Top Speed video
Ferrari 488 Spider Sports Car Key Features
- Engine Type: V8, turbo-charged, dry sump
- Cubic Capacity: 3902 cc
- Maximum Power: 670 CV (492KW) at 8000rpm
- Acceleration: 3.0 sec, 0-100km/h (0-62 Mph)
- Specific output: 172 cv/l
- The front is characterised by a single grille opening
- The bonnet has a pronounced, raised central section and two side channels which channel air from the two vents in the bumper.
- The 488 Spider also debuts a new colour designed to enhance its sleek yet muscular forms
- The 488 Spider’s cockpit was designed to underscore Ferrari’s Formula 1-inspired philosophy of creating a seamless relationship between driver and car.
- The new lighter, horizontally more compact dashboard.
- The design references typical Ferrari traits, such as the clear cut between dashboard and tunnel.
- The 488 Spider’s new door panels are the fruit of careful work that centered around quality and attention to detail
- Excellent thought also went into the new seats which have fixed headrests
Ferrari 488 Spider Sports Car Specifications
|Type||V8, turbo-charged, dry sump|
|Total displacement||3902 cc (238.1 cu. in)|
|Bore and stroke||86.5 x 83 mm (3.4 x 3.3 in)|
|Maximum power *||492 kW (670 cv) at 8000 rpm|
|Maximum torque *||760 Nm at 6750 rpm in VII gear|
|Specific output||172 cv/l (2.07 kW/cu. in)|
|DIMENSION AND WEIGHT|
|Length||4568 mm (179.8 in)|
|Width||1952 mm (76.9 in)|
|Height||1211 mm (47.7 in)|
|Wheelbase||2650 mm (104.3 in)|
|Front track||1679 mm (66.1 in)|
|Rear track||1647 mm (64.8 in)|
|Kerb weight||1525 kg (3362 lb)|
|Dry weight||1420 kg (3131 lb)|
|Weight distribution||41.5% front – 58.5% rear|
|Boot capacity||230 l (8.12 cu. ft)|
|Fuel tank capacity||78 l (22.7 US gallons)|
|Front||245/35 ZR20 J9.0|
|Rear||305/30 ZR 20 J11.0|
|Front||398x223x36 mm (15.7 x 8.8 x 1.4 in)|
|Rear||360x233x32 mm (14.2 x 9.2 x 1.3 in)|
|TRANSMISSION AND GEARBOX|
|Type||7-speed F1 dual-clutch transmission|
|Type||E-Diff3, F1-Trac, High-Performance ABS with Ferrari Pre-Fill, FrS SCM-E, SSC|
|Maximum speed||> 325 km/h (203 mph)|
|0-100 km/h||(0 – 62 mph) 3.0 s|
|0-200 km/h||(0 – 124 mph) 8.7 s|
|0-400m||(0 – 437 yd) 10.55 s|
|0-1000m||(0 – 1093 yd) 18.9 s|
|Dry weight/power ratio||2.12 kg/cv (6.35 lb/kW)|
|Consumption||11.4 l/100 km|
|Co2 Emissions||260 g/km|
Ferrari 488 Spider Sports Car Photo Gallery
So this was all about the Ferrari 488 Spider Sports Car I hope you liked the article and enjoyed reading it. You can explore many more things I have many articles on my website do read them. And thanks for reading and share this article with your friends and on social media. Stay tuned with me for more stuff like this.