2021 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Specification, Length, Price & Review
I have included all the information about the 2021 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 on this page, including the 2021 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 specifications, Weight, Price, and Dimension.
We aim to give our readers factual information, thus we only use official sources when researching the 2021 Polaris Ranger XP 1000.
This article, which has been updated, has all the information you need to know about the 2021 Polaris Ranger XP 1000.
2021 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Overview
If you have a lot of money, the 2021 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 is the best choice. The 999cc parallel twin engine makes 82 hp,
It can clear the ground up to 135 inches, and it can pull up to 2,500 pounds. Polaris makes a Ranger XP 1000 for almost everyone. It comes in three-seat and five-seat packages that are made for different uses.
Even though flashy wheels, LED lights, and nice paint might not seem like they belong on a utility rig, they help turn the Ranger from a boring buckboard into a side-by-side you don’t mind driving around on the weekend.
2021 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Price
2021 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Premium MSRP: $17,399
2021 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas MSRP: $19,499
2021 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Trail Boss MSRP: $19,799
2021 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter MSRP: $20,999
2021 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Northstar Premium MSRP: $24,599
2021 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Northstar Ultimate MSRP: $27,599
2021 Polaris ranger XP 1000 length
The 2021 Polaris ranger XP 1000 length is 120.0 in
2021 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Features
- Unrivaled Capability: Whether you’re transporting gear, towing a trailer, or transporting passengers, the RANGER XP 1000 is capable of tackling the most difficult tasks.
- The 999cc ProStar engine puts out 82 HP, which is the best in its class for towing, payload, and box size.
- Comfort at a Whole New Level: The RANGER’s 11 inches of suspension travel and variable throttle mapping (normal, work, and performance) provide for an experience that’s as relaxing as it is capable.
- Be as comfortable as possible with a driver’s seat that can be adjusted, power steering, and a premium steering wheel that can tilt.
- Made to be as strong as possible: Take on rough terrain with a full-body skid plate and a big front bumper that offer the most protection.
- With a front drive that is 30% stronger and a clutch that is 50% more durable, you can confidently take on any task or terrain. This will give you 3 times longer maintenance intervals.
2021 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Specs
|Engine||DOHC, liquid-cooled parallel twin|
|Bore x Stroke||93.0 x 73.5mm|
|Transmission||CVT w/ high/low range, reverse|
|Claimed Horsepower||82 hp|
|Steering||Electric power steering|
|Drivetrain||AWD w/ selectable 2WD and turf mode|
|Front Suspension||Dual A-arms|
|Rear Suspension||Dual A-arms, IRS|
|Front Brakes||2-piston calipers, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brakes||2-piston calipers, hydraulic disc|
|Wheels, Front/Rear||Aluminum; 14 x 9 in. / 14 x 11 in.|
|Tires, Front/Rear||27×9-14 Maxxis MU511 / 27×11-14 Maxxis MU521|
|Bed Capacity||1,000 lb.|
|Towing Capacity||2,500 lb.|
|Ground Clearance||13.0 in (base)|
|Measured Wet Weight||1,740 lb.|
|Fuel Capacity||11.5 gal.|
|Warranty||1-year, unlimited mileage|
Here you can see that this is the top of Ranger Mountain. This is the vehicle you require if you need a weekday workhorse and a capable off-road vehicle on the weekends.
This article I have created to give you complete information about the 2021 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Specs, Price with its Review.
Check out the given details which help you to know about the 2021 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Specs, Price with its Review.
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]