Bobcat 722 Specs, Weight, Price, Horsepower & Review
Here in this post, I have taken all the details About Bobcat 722 from the Official site including Bobcat 722 specs, Weight, Price & Dimension.
We believe to provide accurate details to our readers and we prefer only Official sources for information. All the details which you want to know about Bobcat 722 you can find in this article which is updated.
Bobcat 722 Price New
Bobcat 722 HorsePower
Horsepower: 30 hp
Weight: 4400 lb
Bobcat 722 Key Features
- Horsepower: 30 hp
- Rated Operating Capacity (ISO): 1,200 lb
- Operating Weight: 4400 lb
- Auxiliary High Flow: 10 gal/min
Bobcat 722 Key Specifications
|Rated Operating Capacity (ISO)||1,200 lb|
|Tipping Load||2400 lb|
|Operating Weight||4400 lb|
|Auxiliary High Flow||10 gal/min|
|Height to Bucket Hinge Pin||109 in|
|Reach @ Maximum Height||19.9 in|
|BICS System (Interlock)||Not Applicable|
|Bob-Tach Attachment System||Standard|
Bobcat 722 Review
The Bobcat 722 is a skid-steer loader made from 1976 to 1979. This compact and agile machine is suitable for a range of tasks, including landscaping, construction, and snow removal.
The 722 is driven by a 30-horsepower Ford engine and has a rated operating capacity of 1,200 pounds. It features a hydrostatic transmission and a two-speed rear axle, which provide it with a broad range of operating speeds.
For more details check out the YouTube video
Bobcat 722 Attachments
- Bobcat 722 Low-Profile Bucket: The longer base of the bucket provides more storage space and enhanced view of the blade. Typically, this is the Bobcat bucket that is utilised.
- Bobcat 722 Dirt Bucket: You’ll often find this bucket on compact Bobcat loaders. It is easy to see what you’re doing with a dirt bucket because of the high breakout force they provide. It’s bottom is shorter than that of a standard bucket.
- Bobcat 722 Heavy-Duty & Severe-Duty C/I Bucket: These buckets have a stronger construction with a higher back and longer bottom than standard C/I buckets, Making them suitable for bigger Bobcat loaders and compact track loaders.
We have now Completed discussing the Bobcat 722 Specs, features, reviews, and prices. We will Respond to your questions Regarding this topic as soon as we can if you leave them in the Comment section below. Go to our website, Commercialvehicleinfo.com, for more details.
FAQs – Bobcat 722
Q. How much does a bobcat 722 weigh?
Ans. Operating weight: 4400 lbs
Q. What year was the Bobcat 722 manufactured?
Ans. Year(s) of Production: 1976 – 1979
Q. How many hours do bobcat engines last?
Ans. An 80-hp Machine, on the other hand, will almost Certainly Require an engine overhaul after 8,000 hours, While a 40-hp machine would almost certainly Require an overhaul after 4,000 hours.