The Bobcat 751 Skid-Steer Loader has an engine with 38 HP that weighs more than 2.3 tons. It’s driven by a 4-cylinder Peugeot the XUD9 diesel engine.
It comes with a 55-inch bucket which has a 9.5 Cf sized bucket attached to the loader.
Also, Find Here
Bobcat 751 Key Facts
- Engine Output – 38.0 HP – 26 Kw
- Engine – four cylinder, liquid cooled Perkins 1104C-44T engine
- weight: 4710 pounds
- Horsepower: 38 horsepower
- Dig depth – 121.2 in
- fuel Tank capacity: 1.9 gallons
- years made: 1994 – 2000
Bobcat 751 Specs
|Rated Operating Capacity ( SAE )||1,250 lbs|
|Tipping Load||2500 lbs|
|Operating Weight||4777 lbs|
|System Relief at Quick Couplers||N/A|
|Auxiliary Std Flow||N/A|
|Auxiliary High Flow||13 gal / min|
|Length Without Attachment||N/A|
|Length With Standard Bucket||122.3|
|Width with Standard Bucket||55 in|
|Height with Operator Cab||76 in|
|Height to Bucket Hinge Pin||109.1 in|
|Reach Maximum Height||N/A|
|BICS System ( Interlock )||Standard Option|
|Operating Lights||Available Option|
|Rear Window||Available Option|
|Two Speed Travel||N/A|
|High Flow Option||N/A|
|Auxiliary Hydraulics||Available Option|
|Spark Arrestor Muffler||N/A|
|Bob-tach® Attachment System||Standard Option|
|Adjustable Seat||Standard Option|
|Sound Option||Available Option|
|Cab Enclosure||Available Option|
|Cab Heater||Available Option|
|Lift-Arm Support||Standard Option|
|Suspension Seat||Available Option|
|Deluxe Instrumentation||Available Option|
|Hydraulic Bucket Positioning||Available Option|
Bobcat 751 Attachments
The Bobcat 751 Skidsteer is equipped with a universal skid to steer a fast hitch. This allows you to connect an assortment of skid steer accessories to the loader.
Buckets and Grapple Buckets Harley Rakes, 4-in-1 bucket, trenchers pallet forks, hydraulic augers, and sweepers, as well as brush cutters, stump grinders, and dozer blades, are all employed with Bobcat 751 Skid Steer Loaders.
If you own a Bobcat 751 loader, with the high flow option attachment, you can expand the capacity of your loader skid steer so that you can use additional powerful attachments too.
Bobcat 751 Prices
- 1998 BOBCAT 751: USD $16,500
- 1996 BOBCAT 751: USD $8,500
- BOBCAT 751: USD $12,000
- 1999 BOBCAT 751: USD $16,023
What years did they make the 751 Bobcat?
|Auction Date||Model Name|
|2020-05-05||1996 Bobcat 751|
|2019-11-08||2000 Bobcat 751|
|2019-08-23||2000 Bobcat 751|
Bobcat 751 Review
The Bobcat 751 was a small skid steer loader made from 1995 to 2000. It used a 38-horsepower Peugeot diesel engine and could carry up to 1,250 pounds. People liked it because it was small, easy to move, and could lift heavy things. It was commonly used in construction, landscaping, and farming.
For more details check out youtube video
Bobcat 751 Problems
- Engine Troubles: Drivers may occasionally experience issues related to engine performance, including difficulty starting, stalling, or lack of power. These could be related to fuel system issues, air filter blockages, or any number of other engine-related concerns.
- Hydraulic System Leaks: Some users of the Bobcat 751 have experienced hydraulic fluid leaks due to damaged hoses, seals, or fittings. In order to minimize further damage it’s essential that users regularly inspect and address any potential leaks immediately in order to keep their hydraulic system in working condition.
- Electrical Issues: Electrical issues can disrupt machine lights, gauges, or controls and could be the result of poor wiring, loose connections, or battery or alternator issues.
- Transmission and Drive System Issues: Users have reported difficulties with their transmission system, such as difficulty shifting gears or their machine not moving smoothly. This could be caused by low hydraulic fluid levels, damaged drive belts, or issues with clutch or drive motors.
- Steering Issues: Some operators have experienced issues with their steering system, including stiff or unresponsive steering. This may be the result of problems arising with either their pump, linkage, or any of its component parts.
- Overheating: To avoid overheating issues with your cooling system, it’s essential that regular checks of coolant levels, leak checks, and radiator cleanings take place to monitor for problems related to overheating. This includes checking coolant levels regularly as well as regular radiator maintenance checks to identify possible overheating issues before they arise.
- Worn or Damaged Tires: Over time, the tires on a Bobcat 751 may wear down or become damaged and compromise its traction and stability, negatively affecting performance. Regular inspection and maintenance of these tires are crucial to ensure optimal performance.
- Bobcat Attachment Malfunctions: Although the Bobcat 751 was designed to work with various attachments, complications may arise if these attachments are improperly installed or if there are issues with hydraulic connections.
- Operator Error: Some reported issues may be due to operator error, including misuse of controls or failure to follow recommended maintenance procedures; as well as exceeding a machine’s load capacity.
I sincerely hope you’ll like this and it’s a great resource for those who wish to search for the Bobcat 751 Prices specifications, and more. However, if you have any issue with this post and you have a problem, then leave a comment in the comment box.
Thank you for visiting our website. Stay tuned to our website for more content similar to this.
For more details visit the commercialvehicleinfo.com
Bobcat 751 FAQ
Bobcat 751 Rated Operating Capacity ( SAE ) is 1,250 lbs
Bobcat 751 made in 2020-05-05, 2019-11-08, 2019-08-23, and 2019-07-11
Bobcat 751 has a 4 cylinder Peugeot XUD9 Diesel engine
Bobcat 751 Skid Steer Loaders can be purchased through authorized Bobcat dealerships.
Yes, there are dealerships selling Bobcat 751. To locate one near you, check your local Bobcat dealer or search online.
Cost estimates of Bobcat 751s may differ based on its condition, age and location; contact dealerships or auction sites for pricing details.
Yes, financing options for the Bobcat 751 may be available through your local dealership or online. To find these financing solutions, speak to them or search online.
Absolutely, warranties are available for the Bobcat 751. Please inquire with your local dealership for further details.
Yes, it is possible to trade in your old machine for a Bobcat 751. Please consult with your local dealership regarding trade-in options.
Estimating payments for a Bobcat 751 can be done with online calculators or by contacting your local Bobcat dealership.
Yes, parts for your Bobcat 751 can be purchased. Check with your local dealership or search online for parts dealers.
Bobcat 751 owners can find their manual online via their official site in the “Parts & Services” section or they may contact a dealer nearby for assistance.
Yes, many Bobcat dealerships provide financing solutions when purchasing skid steer loaders. You should inquire about financing when visiting their location.