Bobcat 811 Backhoe Specs, Weight, Price, Features, Digging Depth, Review
You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for detail about the Bobcat 811 Backhoe, Such as it’s features, price, weight, and specs. Through discussions with other Bobcat Reps and Colleagues, Our team confirm’s this information.
The Bobcat 811 Backhoe availability and comparison to other models will be the Main topics of this debate. Online information search might be challenging. Our staff compiles thorough and in-depth details about the Bobcat 811 Backhoe, Including a step-by-step guide, To aid in your search. Let’s go into the subject.
Bobcat 811 Backhoe Price
811 Backhoe NEW Price: USD $5,850.00
Bobcat 811 Backhoe Weight
811 Backhoe Without Bucket Weight: 2012 lbs
Bobcat 811 Backhoe Digging Depth
Digging Depth Maximum: 135.7″
Bobcat 709 Backhoe Key Features
- Digging Depth: The backhoe attachment is a terrific method to maximize both digging capability and carrier mobility, With a comprehensive array of backhoe models for all loader capacities and digging depths of 135.7″ in.
- Easy to move around: Moving the backhoe attachment from one work to the next is simple, Allowing for as much use as feasible with little difficulty.
- Great visibility down-hole: The backhoe attachment’s design makes it simple to see, Allowing for quicker and more precise operation.
- X-Change Mounting Attachment System: Excavators have buckets that come in different widths so they can dig holes of any size. This is accomplished with the X-Change Mounting Attachment System.
Bobcat 811 Backhoe Specifications
|Approved Loader Models||863, 864 and 963|
|Stabilizer Spread Transport||81.9 (2082)|
|Stabilizer Spread Working||130.3 (3309)|
|Ground Clearance (A)||6.9 (175)|
|Digging Depth – Maximum (B)||135.7 (3448)|
|Digging Depth – 2 ft. Flat bottom (C)||134.8 (3425)|
|Loading Height (D)||100.0 (2539)|
|Reach from Swing Pivot (E)||166.0 (4216)|
Bucket Mounting System
- X-Change™ System
Available Bucket Widths
- 12″ (305 mm)
- 16″ (406 mm)
- 20″ (508 mm)
- 24″ (610 mm)
- 30″ (762 mm)
- 36″ (914 mm)
- 39″ (991 mm) Grading Bucket
Bobcat 811 Backhoe Review Video
That was all about the Bobcat 811 Backhoe Price, Specs, Review, and Key Features, But if you have any queries Regarding this post, Then please Comment below in the comment Box, We will Solve your Problem as soon as Possible. Thanks for Visiting our Site, Visit our Website at Commercialvehicleinfo.com for Additional Details.
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]