Challenger 350 Specs, Weight, Price & Review

If you’re looking for Challenger 350 specs, Weight, Price & Review, and features, you’ve come to the right place. Our team has confirmed this information with several Challenger 350 representatives and associates.

Let’s discuss Challenger 350 specs, Weight, Price & Review.

Finding complete information on the internet can be challenging. Therefore, we prefer that you save your precious energy and time.

Our team has compiled complete and step-by-step information on Challenger 350 specs, Weight, Price & Review, and features to make your search easier.

So, without further ado, let’s get to the main topic.

Challenger 350 specs

Challenger 350 Price

US$20.00 and US$26.70 million

Challenger 350 Weight

Maximum ramp weight: 40,750 lb (18,484 kg)

Maximum takeoff weight: 40,600 lb (18,416 kg)

Maximum landing weight: 34,150 lb (15,490 kg)

Maximum zero fuel weight: 28,200 lb (12,791 kg)

Standard basic operating weight: 24,800 lb (11,249 kg

Challenger 350 Speed

Maximum Cruise Speed: 470 kts – 870 km/h

Long-range Speed: 459 kts – 850 km/h

Challenger 350 Overview

The aircraft offers a transcontinental range as well as a ten-passenger cabin configuration. This upgraded Challenger 300 model features a higher engine thrust, new winglets, a new interior with 20% more windows, and new avionics.

As of May 2020, 9 percent of Challenger 350 aircraft had been purchased pre-owned by current owners. The remaining 91% were new. Half of the 3.5% is available for sale (58%) with an exclusive broker agreement. The average time that a property is on the market for sale is 156 days.

Challenger 350 Features

  • Crew. Two to three.
  • Passengers. Ten.
  • Manufacturer. Bombardier Aerospace.
  • Maximum Take-off Weight. 18,416kg.
  • Non-stop Range. 5,926km.
  • Speed. 871km/h.
  • Engines. 2 x Honeywell HTF7350.

Challenger 350 Specifications

NBAA 4 Pax IFR Range 3,250 nm
Max Cruise Speed (ktas) 470
Long Range Cruise (ktas) 460
Max Payload (lbs) 3,400
Takeoff Distance (SL, ISA, MTOW) 4,835 ft
Service Ceiling (ft) 45,000
Powerplant HTF7350 x2
Thrust per engine (lbf) 7,323
Avionics Pro Line 21
Est Cost Per Hour $3,152
Passengers + Crew 10+2

Challenger 350 – Dimensions

Cabin Length (excluding baggage) 25 ft 2 in
Cabin Width 7 ft 2 in
Cabin Height  6 ft
Aircraft Length 68 ft 8 in
Wingspan 69 ft
Internal Baggage 106 cu ft

Challenger 350 Review

The Bombardier Challenger 350 is a super-midsize business jet that was first introduced in 2014. It is known for its spacious cabin, performance, and reliability.

The 350 is powered by two Honeywell TFE731-50BR engines and can seat up to 10 passengers. It has a maximum range of 3,200 nautical miles and a cruising speed of 488 knots.

Full review YouTube video check here.

FAQs – Challenger 350

What does a Challenger 350 cost?

What is the cost of a Bombardier Challenger 350? According to AircraftBluebook, the price range for a Bombardier Challenger 350 ranges between US$20.00 and US$ 26.70 million for models 2018-2022.

This includes the last five years of production. The production year determines the price of a jet.

Can a Challenger 350 cross the Atlantic?

The Challenger 350’s range is nearly 3,700 miles (3.200 nautical miles), which is enough to cross the Atlantic Ocean and the United States. It has a top speed of 548 miles per hour and a maximum passenger load of 10.

Is the Challenger 350 a single pilot?

The Challenger 300 and 350 can carry 16 passengers, with two pilots needed to fly the plane. The cabin of the former has a height of 6 feet and a width of 7 feet.


That’s everything you need to know about the price, specs, review, attachments, and features of the Challenger 350.

But if you have questions about this post, please leave a comment in the box below. I’ll do my best to help you as soon as I can. Thanks.

For more information visit our website:

Similar Posts