An American chain of casual dining restaurants is called Chili’s Grill & Bar. Brinker International runs the business, which was started by Larry Lavine in Texas.
For people affiliated with Chili’s company, the Chilis Pay Stub Login is the one and only official website where they may access their paystubs online.
Previously, you had to request a user ID and password from your employer if you hadn’t checked in to the Chilis Portal. You can only get this code from your employer.
For your convenience, I’ve provided a step-by-step guide to Chili’s Employee Login in the post below.
How to enter into Chilis Pay Stubs Login Account?
- Firstly, go to the browser & enter https://www.brinkernation.com/ or Click Here to open Chilis Login Account.
- Your browser will soon redirect you to the Chili’s Pay Stub Login Portal.
- Next, enter the correct “Username and Password” that the Company has provided.
- Now that you’ve clicked “Login,” you can access your paystubs account.
Chilis Employee Login – Reset Password
- Click the “Forgot Your Password?” link that you can see in the screenshot above if you can’t remember your password.
- Now type in your “User ID” and press “Submit.”
- You can reset your password once you’ve finished the previous steps.