- 1 Force Traveller CNG Price in India, Specification, mileage, Overview
- 2 Force Traveller CNG Specifications
- 3 Force Traveller CNG FAQ
Force Traveller CNG Price in India, Specification, mileage, Overview
Hello, friends Hi! Welcome to our site and hope you all doing well, and I am your Commercial vehicle guide is here, as usual, So today Here in this article, I going to introduce the Force Traveller CNG information such as Price List in India, Technical Specifications, Safety Features, Images, and More.
That all kinds of information are very useful for you to buy or sell this model Force Traveller CNG because all kinds of information are genuine and reliable. I hope you like it. Ok friends Let’s start it.
Force Traveller CNG Price in India
TRAVELLER T14020 BSIV CNG (20+D) PS (ED) ABS Rs 11,79,097
TRAVELLER T14020 BSIV CNG (20+D) PS (ED) Rs 11,56,357
Force Traveller CNG Key Feature
- Monocoque body structure provides total safety and car-like ride quality.
- Only Monocoque CNG Light Commercial Vehicle in this class.
- Factory fitted reliable CNG Kit.
- Powered by TG 2600 FC BSIV dedicated CNG Engine, it offers high fuel efficiency, silent & refined performance and rugged reliability.
- The high roof version offers clear standing height enabling easy movement.
- All forward-facing standard seats.
- The interiors are roomy and elegant.
- Wider windscreen for better visibility.
- Power Steering, ABS with EBD
Force Traveller CNG Specifications
|Engine||TG 2600 FC|
|Type||4 Cylinder Common Rail|
|Max Output||59.5 KW (80 Hp) @ 3800 Rpm|
|Max Torque||180 Nm @ 2000 – 2400 Rpm|
|No of gears||5 Forward, 1 Reverse, 5th gear Overdrive|
|Type||Hydraulic, dual circuit, vacuum assisted,(ABS with EBD – optional)|
|Front||4-Piston, ventilated, disc brakes with wear indicator|
|Parking||Mechanical on rear wheels|
|Front||Semi Elliptical Leaf Springs With Hydraulic Shock Absorbers and Anti Roll Bar|
|Rear||Semi Elliptical Leaf Springs With Hydraulic Shock Absorbers|
|Steering||Mechanical / Power Steering (Optional)|
|Front||Dead Rigid, I-Beam, Reverse Elliot Type|
|Wheels & Tyres||215/75 R15″|
|Wheel base (mm)||3050||3350||3700||4020|
|Overall Length (mm)||4935||5415||6065||6766|
|Overall Width (mm)||1975||1975||1975||1975|
|Overall Height (mm)||2550||2550||2550||2550|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||210||210||210||210|
|Turning Radius (m)||6.0||6.5||6.5||7.25|
|Max. Permissible FAW||1500||1490||1590||1835|
|Max. Permissible RAW||2010||2020||2400||2500|
|Max. Permissible GVW||3510||3510||3990||4335|
|Seating Capacity||9+D, 11+D||14+D||17+D||20+D|
|CNG Tank Capacity||180 litres|
Hope you guys like this post, but if you have any queries regarding this article, then please comment below in the comment box. I will solve your problem as soon my. If you like it so please share this article with friends and on social media. Thanks for visiting our site and staying with me for more stuff like this.
Force Traveller CNG FAQ
What is GVW of Force Traveller CNG?
Force Traveller CNG GVW is 4335 kg
What is the fuel tank capacity of Force Traveller CNG?
The fuel tank capacity of Force Traveller CNG is 180 Ltr.