Enjoy a greater degree of strength and durability with the 322L string trimmer by Husqvarna. This trimmer has various features that are commercial in nature such as air purge, and a robust bevel trimmer head.
It also comes with an air filter as well as a Tap ‘n’ Go head to allow simple line loading. It’s the ideal semi-professional partner for landscapers or landowners who want high-end efficiency from their string trimming.
Husqvarna 322l Overview
- Effective 22.5cc 2-cycle X-Torq(r) engine results in lower energy consumption and lower emission levels
- It is easy to use and refill. Tap ‘n ‘ Go trimmer head that has dual exit bump feeds
- The engine has a SmartStart(TM) system to ensure that the engine starts promptly and without effort
- Cylinder bores with hard chromium plating offer increased durability and longer life of the product
- The intuitive controls, including the air purge and choke, are simple to comprehend.
- Stop switch that is convenient automatically resets to its own position to make it easier to start
- Bevel gears with high torque are positioned in a parallel plane to the ground for the highest cutting performance
- A 2-year warranty is included in the warranty for homeowners.
- Reloading is easier and faster for trimming using the RapidReplace(TM) trimming head (sold separately)
Husqvarna 322l Price
Husqvarna 322l Features
Choke and Purge are both easy to grasp and comprehend.
AUTO RETURN STOP SWITCH
Stop switch resets automatically to the ON position to ensure a smooth and trouble-free start-up.
The X-Torq(r) engine’s design minimizes harmful emissions from the exhaust by as much as 75% and boosts fuel efficiency by as much as 20%.
EASY-TO-USE TRIMMER HEAD
Simple to use Tap “N Go(TM) Dual line trimmer head. It’s easy to refill.
- Easy starting
- Hard chromium
- Stand alone starter
- Bevel gear
- The commercial grade 2-stage air filter
- High torque bevel gear
- Tap ‘N Go™
Husqvarna 322l Specification
- Cutting width: 18.1 in
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 9.26 lbs
- Product Size, LxWxH: 69.76×8.9×8.9 in
- Tube length: 58.386 in
- Tube diameter: 0.94 in
- Cylinder displacement: 22.5 cm³
- Power output: 1.01 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8500 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 16.91 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 540 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 3000 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR8Y
- Electrode gap: 0.03 in
- Torque, max. at rpm: 6000 rpm
- Torque, max.: 1 Nm
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 4000 rpm
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 6200 rpm
- OEM Trimmer head: —
- Lubricant type: Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 98 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 107 dB(A)
- Gear ratio: 1.46
- Drive gear angle: 30 °
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) left handle: 5.4 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) right handle: 4 m/s²
Similar to its brothers the Husqvarna 322l does more than make its performance up for the speed it is lacking.
Although the machine might not be able to slash through the forest or slay 25-degree rocks, it will do enough to take you on fishing and hunting trips.
Additionally, its numerous accessories and features that are foolproof will make yard work easy all week. For the person who is practical, it’s not an issue.
Husqvarna 322l -FAQs
What is the Husqvarna 322L?
What kind of engine does the Husqvarna 322L have?
What is the cutting width of the Husqvarna 322L?
Is the Husqvarna 322L easy to start?
What kind of shaft does the Husqvarna 322L have?
Does the Husqvarna 322L come with a harness?
Can the Husqvarna 322L be used with different attachments?
What kind of fuel does the Husqvarna 322L use?
What kind of maintenance does the Husqvarna 322L require?
What is the weight of the Husqvarna 322L?
Does the Husqvarna 322L have a bump feed head?
What is the maximum RPM of the Husqvarna 322L?
Can the Husqvarna 322L be used for commercial applications?
What is the fuel tank capacity of the Husqvarna 322L?
This article I have created to give you complete information about the HHusqvarna 322l Specs, Price with its Review.
Check out the given details which help you to know about the Husqvarna 322l Specs, Price with its Review.
For more information visit our website: Commercialvehiclenfo.com
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]