Husqvarna 55 Chainsaw
In 1990, the Husqvarna 55 Chainsaw was added to the product line. This model was the latest in a series of Husqvarna models that started with the Husqvarna 50 chainsaw in 1982.
In 2005, the 55 Rancher model was retired to make way for the Husqvarna455 Rancher.
husqvarna 55 chainsaw price
Husqvarna 55 Chainsaw original price $200
Husky Rancher 55 Construction
Husqvarna 55 chainsaw uses both injection-molded plastic parts and die-cast magnesium. The Husqvarna 55 chainsaw weighs in at 5.2kg.
This makes it ideal for property maintenance. Although the saw’s weight is increased by the robust magnesium crankcase and three-piece crankshaft design, it is strong enough to handle some tough jobs.
Husqvarna 55 Chainsaw Features
The engine’s output of 2.4 kW is sufficient to handle all-day property maintenance tasks. The engine has many other great features, including an effective anti-vibration dampener that reduces user fatigue; an easy-to-start engine; an inertia-activated chain brake for extra protection; and a pump that saves money by stopping bar and chain lubrication while the chain saw is idle.
Husqvarna 55 Availability and Spares
You can quickly find this machine on eBay by doing a search. This saw is sturdy and a great tool. Perhaps owners keep it and don’t sell it? There are plenty of spare parts. Owners can continue to use their favorite saw for many years.
In 2005, Rancher 55 production was stopped. The used market is seeing a decrease in numbers. It’s possible to find one that is in great running condition at a reasonable price.
You might consider buying a Husqvarna replacement saw with a Husqvarna dealer warranty. You have a variety of options for replacing the 55, depending on your needs.
Husqvarna 55 Chainsaw Specifications
|Model Name||Husqvarna 55|
|Engine Type||single-cylinder two-stroke|
|Ignition Type||FHP ET|
|Spark Plug Type||Champion RCJ 7Y (eBay)|
|Spark Plug Gap||0.5mm|
|Carburetor Type||Walbro WT 170|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||0.6 liter|
|Fuel Mixture||50:1 with Husqvarna two-stroke engine oil (eBay)|
|Chain Lubrication Type||Automatic oil pump|
|Oil Tank Capacity||0.3 liter|
Husqvarna 55 chainsaw Overview
Husqvarna 55 chainsaw is an all-purpose machine made up of die-cast magnesium and injection-molded plastic components in its motor housing for an overall weight of just 5.2 kg.
Equipped with a 45 horsepower engine and an operating capacity rating of 2,000 pounds, it is suitable for general property maintenance tasks like digging, grading, and loading – ideal for use during digging projects such as digging up roots.
Introduced in 1990 but discontinued five years later (2005 to be exact). Since then its successor Husqvarna 455 Rancher chainsaw now stands by using 3/8 inch pitch chain speed up to 17 meters per second at maximum power for ultimate versatility and ease-of-use when operating under load – ideal for general property maintenance tasks like digging, grading, and loading!
The Husqvarna 55 Rancher chainsaw first made its debut before eventually giving way to its successor; in 2005.
Who is the Rancher 55 Suitable For?
These machines were made for occasional users. Husqvarna was successful with this strategy and the “Rancher”, which became extremely popular among farmers and landowners in the United States, was no exception
Husqvarna 55 chainsaw bar size
Husqvarna 55 chainsaw bar size is 15-inch
Husqvarna 55 Chainsaw Chain
If you’re in search of a chainsaw chain to fit your Husqvarna 55, you have many alternatives to choose from. Below is a brief summary of the details found in the results of a search:
- This Husqvarna 18″ Chainsaw Chain Bar and Maintenance Kit Combo for 51 55 and 55 Rancher works with Husqvarna chainsaw models 50,51, 336, 340, 350, 345 with the length of 18″ with a pitch of .325 and gauge .050 and drive linkage 72.
- It is the Husqvarna 20″ Oregon Chain Saw Repl. Chain Model #55 55 Rancher. 257 261 357xp, 357xpg 355 455, 466 and 460 (2178) is compatible with saws which use the .325 pitch,.058 length chain, with the drive link having 78.
- This Husqvarna Bar & Chain Fit Up Chart as well as the Bar and Chain Fit Up Chart available on the Husqvarna website are useful to determine which bar is compatible to which chain.
- Power Mower Sales provides a Husqvarna Chainsaw Chain and Bar Reference Guide that contains authentic chains and chains and bars for Husqvarna commercial and homeowner chainsaws.
Husqvarna 55 Chainsaw spark plug
There are many options for spark plugs that are that are available on Husqvarna 55 chainsaw. Husqvarna 55 chainsaw. This is a brief some of the details that was found in the results of a search:
- Repair Clinic sells a Champion Spark Plug (RCJ7Y) for the Husqvarna 55 chainsaw.
- Infinisia provides a spark plug that is compatible with Husqvarna Chainsaw Husky models 51, 55 and 55 Rancher. It’s compatible with Champion RCJ7Y and the NGK BPMR6F spark Plugs.
- Mower Part Sales offers an NGK BPM7A spark plug that works with Husqvarna chainsaws, including the 55.
- NGK Spark Plugs South Africa offers replacement and new spark plugs to the Husqvarna 55 and the Rancher models.
It is suggested to read the manual of the owner or talk to a professional decide which spark plug is the most suitable for your particular chainsaw model.
Husqvarna 55 chainsaw carburetor
If you require a replacement carburetor to fit the Husqvarna 55 chainsaw there are a variety of choices that are available. This is a brief overview of the information that was found in the results of a search:
- Amazon.com sells the FitBest Carburetor that fits Husqvarna 51-55 chainsaws that have Walbro WT-170-1 carb.
- QAVAN Carburetor kit compatible with Husqvarna 5051, 5561, 254 257 262 Chainsaw WT-170 air Filter 2Feet Fuel Line Plug Gaskets are accessible on Amazon.com.
- An additional FitBest Carburetor that fits Husqvarna 51 55 Rancher Chainsaw and replaces Walbro WT-170-1, the WT-170 is available at Amazon.com.
- Amazon.com also offers a brand new carburetor for Husqvarna chainsaws C1Q-EL7and 503283106.
- Mad On Tools provides a review of the Husqvarna 55 chainsaw. The review also notes that there are a lot of spare parts that are available to owners to ensure their saws are running.
- USPEEDA Carburetor for Husqvarna 50 51 Rancher Chainsaw model # 503281504 Carb is a different option that is available on Amazon.com.
It is suggested to read the owner’s manual, or speak with a professional for advice on the right carburetor to your particular chainsaw model.
The Husqvarna 55 Chainsaw is an amazing machine. It has been able to fix the problems that plagued the previous generation. At a fair price, you’ll receive the saw needed by all homeowners.
For more details visit the commercialvehicleinfo.com
Husqvarna 55 Chainsaw FAQ
Southwest Trading reports that the 55 Rancher’s engine is a 53.3cc volume. This is a 3.3 horsepower engine and has a maximum speed of 12,500 RPMs.
The decompression valve is a way to tell which Husqvarna 55 type you have. The 55 Rancher has a decompression valve
Husqvarna H30X 18″ Chainsaw Chain – 501840672
The decompression valve is a way to identify which Husqvarna 55 type you have. The 55 comes with a deco valve. The 55 Rancher doesn’t have a deco-valve
Husqvarna 55 chainsaw is an all-purpose tool designed specifically to serve occasional user markets.
Husqvarna 55 Ranchers were discontinued in 2005 and replaced by the Husqvarna 455 Rancher model.
As with any chainsaw, regular maintenance of your Husqvarna 55 chainsaw is necessary for optimal performance and longevity – this includes cleaning, sharpening and replacing components as required.
Husqvarna 55 chainsaw owners should use high-grade two-stroke oil that has been designed specifically for air-cooled engines.
Though designed for occasional use, the Husqvarna 55 chainsaw may still meet professional needs depending on your particular circumstances.
Yes, your Husqvarna 55 chainsaw comes with a warranty. Please contact your dealer or search online for more information on the matter.
Husqvarna 55 chainsaw owners can find more information by visiting the official Husqvarna website or speaking to one of their local dealers.
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]