- 1 ISUZU D-MAX Regular Cab Pickup Price in India Specs Review Overview
- 2 ISUZU D-MAX Regular Cab Pickup Key Features
- 3 ISUZU D-MAX Regular Cab Pickup Specifications
- 4 Final Words
ISUZU D-MAX Regular Cab Pickup Price in India Specs Review Overview
Hey, Guys Hi!! Welcome to Commercialvehicleinfo.com. Are you thinking to buy ISUZU D-MAX Regular Cab Pickup? Do you know about the ISUZU D-MAX Regular Cab Pickup Price in India, Technical full Specifications, Key features, Mileage etc? If you don’t know, so don’t worry my friends, you are placed at the perfect place. Here in this article, I going to introduce that all kinds of information in details, which you needed. I assure that all kinds of information are trustworthy and reliable because we always care about our site reader. Ok friends Let’s start it.
ISUZU D-MAX Regular Cab Pickup Price in India
The ISUZU Single Cab Pickup Price is From Rs 6,44,000 – Rs 6,54,000.
ISUZU D-MAX Regular Cab Pickup Key Features
- 2.5 liters, 78 hp Turbocharged engine with intercooler for faster turnaround.
- BS IV compliment ensures your vehicle meets the latest emissions norms.
- 5-speed gearbox system with overdrive for excellent drivability and efficiency
- The company claimed mileage of ISUZU DMAX is 16 KMPL.
- Modern car like controls for fatigue free long drives
- Spacious cabin with ergonomic design help to drive effortlessly for longer hours
- Insulated cabin with low noise and vibration to ensure every road is an easy road.
- Tilt adjustable power steering.
- Driver seat with class leading sliding adjustment for the right driving position.
- Small turning radius of 6.1 meters to easily adjust tight corner
- Blower with the heater as standard and optional AC.
- front ventilated disc brakes with Large 10.2″ brake booster & twin pot caliper for shorter stopping distance and better stability.
- Load sensing proportioning Valve (LSPV) to adjust braking according to different load conditions.
- Collapsible steering column to the Protect driver from several frontal impacts.
- Strong chassis and cabin with crumple zones, door-side intrusion beam to shield cabin occupants in the event of the collision.
- Day/Night inside rear view mirror, ELR seat belts, and many top safety features come standard.
- Advanced ISUZU gravity response intelligent platform.
- The Platform has been tested for 40lakh km offer unmatched durability and reliability.
- Rugged double wishbone front suspension to take on any road.
- Graphite coated pistons for lesser engine wear and tear.
- Over 10 Lakh engine sold worldwide.
- Proven engine and transmission provides superior fuel efficiency,
- 3 years/ 1 lakh km warranty, and
- Large 45 sq.ft. loading area with low loading height.
- It is available in three different colors such as Splash white, Titanium silver, and Obsidian Gray
ISUZU D-MAX Regular Cab Pickup Specifications
|Type||4 Cylinder, Common Rail, VGS Turbo Intercooled Diesel|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||2499|
|Max Power (kW/hp @ rpm)||100/134 @ 3600|
|Max Torque (Nm @ rpm)||320 @ 1800-2800|
|Type||5 Speed Manual|
|Front||Double wishbone, Coil spring|
|Rear||Semi Elliptic Leaf Spring|
|Rim Size||6.5J x 15|
|BRAKES AND STEERING|
|Brake Type||Hydraulic with 10.5 inch Booster and LSPV|
|Front Brake||Ventilated Disc with Twin Pot Caliper|
|Steering Type||Hydraulic Power Assist with Tilt Adjustment|
|Overall Vehicle (LxWxH) (mm)||5375 x 1820 x 1710|
|Cargo Deck (Inner) (LxWxH) (mm)||2440 x 1725 x 510|
|Turning Circle Radius (m)||6.1|
|Kerb Weight (kg)||1695|
|Fuel Tank (L)||55|
|Seating||Driver + 1|
Hope You like this article, but if you have any query regarding this article, then please comment for us we will solve your problem as soon as possible, and if you like this article, then please share with your friends and colleagues. If you have any suggestion for this model, so please tell us. we will apply it to this post. Thanks for visiting our site and stay tuned with me for more stuff like this my friends. Keep Smile and Take Care friends.
For any inquiry regarding this ISUZU D-MAX Regular Cab Pickup So please contacts us on this Toll-Free Number 1800-4-199-188.