Isuzu F-Series FTR Diesel Trucks Price, Specs, Mileage, Review, Overview
Hey, Dear People Hi!! Are you planning to buy Isuzu F-Series FTR Diesel Trucks? Do you want to know about Isuzu F Series FTR Diesel Trucks Price, Technical Specifications, Key Features, Images, and more? If you don’t know so don’t worry my friends. You are placed in the perfect place.
Here in this article of mine, I am going to introduce all kinds of information in detail which you are needed and I ensure that all kinds of information are genuine and reliable, I hope it is helpful to you my friends. Ok friends Let’s check it out.
RELATED POST :
- Isuzu N-Series NPR Gas Trucks Info.
- Isuzu Reach Van Info.
- ISUZU MU-X Car Info.
- Isuzu N-Series NPR Diesel Trucks
- fendt tractor price in india
Isuzu F Series FTR Diesel Truck Price
$44,900 USD (approx)
Isuzu F Series FTR Diesel Truck Key Facts
- GVWR/GCWR: 25,950 lbs.
- Class: 6
- Engine: 5.2-liter
- Cab: Standard
- Body Application: 16 to 30 ft
Isuzu F Series FTR Diesel Truck Key features
- The FTR’s 5.2-liter 4HK1-TC turbocharged engine produces 580 lbs.-ft. of torque when it is operating at 1600 rpm, and 215 horsepower at 2,500 RPM.
- The engine is mated to an Allison 2550 RDS 6-speed automatic transmission with power take-off (PTO) capability
- The front axle is able to hold a weight of 12,000 pounds. While the rear axle is able to hold a weight of 19,000 pounds.
- GVWR is 25,950 pounds
- 11R22.5 tires are fitted to 22.5” × 8.25” steel wheels
- Payload allowance for increased customer needs
- 8 wheelbases accommodate bodies from 14–30 feet
- Easy to drive with outstanding driver visibility, superior maneuverability, and a tight-turning diameter
- FTR, the LCF answer to Class 6 efficiency delivering a lower cost of ownership
- Passenger Side Ground Clearance Mirror
- Large Storage Area Behind Seats
- Overhead Storage
- Suspension Seat with Adjustable Height Control
- Three-Across Cab Seating
- Wide Entry Step for Ease of Entry and Exit
- Doors Open 90° for Ease of Entry
- Three-year/unlimited mileage powertrain limited warranty
- Four-year/unlimited mileage perforation from corrosion limited warranty
Isuzu F Series FTR Diesel Truck Specifications
|BODY/PAYLOAD ALLOWANCE||14,641-15,690 lbs.|
|Engine Type||Isuzu 4HK1-TC turbocharged inter-cooled diesel|
|Displacement||5.2L (317 in.3)|
|Engine Power||215 hp @ 2,500 rpm|
|Engine Torque||520 lb.-ft. @ 1,600 rpm|
|Oil Level Indicator||Dash-mounted oil level check switch and light|
GAWR (gross axle weight rating )
|Front Axle Capacity||12,000 lbs.|
|Rear Axle Capacity||19,000 lbs.|
SUSPENSION F/R SPRINGS
|Capacity||Tapered/Multi-Leaf 12,000/21,000 lbs|
|Front/Rear||Full Air Dual Circuit with ABS S-CAM Drum Automatic Adjust|
|Transmission||Allison 2550 RDS 6-speed Automatic|
|Batteries||2 Maintenance-Free Group 31 750-CCA|
|TIRES LRR (Low Rolling Resistance)||11R22.5 (14-pr) Standard|
|Steering||Integral Hydraulic Power|
|Steering Column||Tilt and Telescopic|
|Standard||50 or 100 Gal. LH side mount based on wheelbase|
|LIMITED SLIP DIFFERENTIAL||OptionaL|
|FUEL/WATER SEPARATOR||Dual fuel filter with dash-mounted indicator light|
That was all about the Isuzu F-Series FTR Diesel Trucks. Price, Specs, Review, and Key Features, But if you have any queries regarding this post, then please Comment below in the comment Box, We will Solve your Problem as soon as possible. Thanks for Visiting our Site.
Isuzu F-Series FTR Diesel Trucks FAQs
What is the gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) of the Isuzu FTR Diesel Truck?
What is the fuel efficiency of the Isuzu FTR Diesel Truck?
What is the maximum payload capacity of the Isuzu FTR Diesel Truck?
What is the maximum towing capacity of the Isuzu FTR Diesel Truck?
What is the cab size of the Isuzu FTR Diesel Truck?
What are the different configurations of the Isuzu FTR Diesel Truck?
What is the warranty period for the Isuzu FTR Diesel Truck?
How can you maintain the Isuzu FTR Diesel Truck?
Where can you buy or lease the Isuzu FTR Diesel Truck?
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]