John Lewis Feedback Prize – Do You Love to Shop? Are you a shopaholic? Also, when was your last visit to The John Lewis Store. Are you a John Lewis customer?
John Lewis & Partners customers have some exciting news. You may be able to receive a £100 John Lewis gift coupon if you’ve previously shopped with them.
Yes, you heard me right !!! £100 John Lewis gift voucher!!
If You want to Take Advantage of This Opportunity, Or learn more, Please continue Reading.
Purpose of the John Lewis Ratings and Reviews Prize Draw
Ratings and reviews offer a level of confidence that is an added benefit. Reviews and ratings have a greater value than any other stamp of approval.
A review is more than just a government endorsement or a celebrity backing a product. It gives you the truth.
Consumers provide the most accurate representation of real-world situations because they give the majority of ratings and evaluations. Ratings and reviews are not subject to ambiguity.
Many prospective buyers can Find A Customer Review helpful as it can provide them With Information on additional questions they may have and let them know whether the product Will Meet Their Needs.
John Lewis Partnership encourages customers to leave ratings and evaluations and rewards them for their efforts.
John Lewis’s buying experience will be more efficient, speedy, and convenient if more customers leave ratings and reviews.
Your review and rating on a product purchased by John Lewis may be helpful to someone looking to purchase that product.
John Lewis Feedback Prize Draw Reward
- After submitting your reviews and ratings, your name will be automatically entered in the John Lewis Customer Feedback Prize draw.
- Five winners will be chosen randomly each month.
- Each winner will receive a John Lewis gift certificate (£100) as the prize.
- The Selection of The Winners will be made by an Independent Person. The John Lewis monthly prize draw results are final and binding in all cases. There will be No Discussion.
John Lewis Customer Feedback Survey Rules and Requirements
It would be a good idea to read the following terms and conditions if you want to take part in the John Lewis ratings & reviews prize draw.
- All John Lewis feedback prize drawing participants must be at minimum 18 years of.
- To enter the John Lewis customer feedback contest, you must be a citizen of the United Kingdom.
- Employees or close relatives of John Lewis & Partners store employees are not allowed to enter the store.
- Copyright for the review that you submit will be owned solely by you.
- An intimation will be sent within the 14-day period from the closing date for the prize draw.
- The reward will then be mailed to the winner within 14 days.
- The winner will be redrawn to award The Prize to Another Winner If The winner refuses To Accept the Prize.
- All prizes awarded to the winner are transferable And Non-Refundable.
How to Enter the John Lewis Feedback Prize Draw to Win a £100 Voucher
1. Turn on Your Smart Device, Connect it to The internet, then open your web browser, And Login to Your John Lewis Account.
2. Now Enter Your Email And Password To Sign in
3. Now click on the online order
4. Now here you will see the write review options
5. Write your review honestly and give a rating of a star
6. Give an answer to the some questions
7. Now enter your location and username
8. Next, click “submit review” and you will be entered into the Lewis Survey prize draw.
9. You must now provide the following personal information to participate in This Survey Initial Name, Last Name Phone, and email address.
About John Lewis
John Lewis & Partners was earlier and was more well-known under the name John Lewis. Nowadays, John Lewis is one of the leading department stores across the UK.
The Business now has a presence in Three countries: Australia, The United Kingdom, And Ireland.
Their principal store located on Oxford Street originated as a drapery shop. It was established in the year 1864 and was owned in the name of John Lewis.
The company was established in 1905. John Lewis purchased Peter Jones as the second company located in the London area of Sloane Square.
Today, John Lewis & Partners employs more than 38000 employees with operating revenue of more than 243.2 million, has more than 35 locations, and reached more than 150 years of existence.
As I did in the beginning, I am now going to tell you about the Lewis customer feedback survey. Why wait?
Take part in the survey by going to Lewis survey.
Best of luck.