For Many years, Kawasaki has dominated the motorcycle market by creating some of the most Well-liked sportbikes available. The Kawasaki Ninja ZX 6R distinguishes out as a top competitor among their remarkable portfolio in terms of speed, agility, and handling. This essay will focus on this sportbike’s high top speed, which is one of its most distinctive qualities.
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Overview
The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R is a sports Motorbike developed By the Japanese company Kawasaki as part of the Ninja series. Since 1995, the ZX-6R Model has been manufactured, And it is presently in its seventh iteration.
Around 129 horsepower and 52 lb-ft Of torque come from the motorcycle’s 636cc, liquid-cooled, inline four-cylinder Engine. The slipper clutch in the six-speed Gearbox Allows for more seamless downshifts and keeps the rear wheels from locking up Under Hard Acceleration.
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Engine Capacity: 636 cc
- 130 BHP at 13,500 rpm is the maximum power.
- 70.8 Nm at 11,000 rpm is the maximum torque.
- The engine has four cylinders.
- BS6-Compliant Emission Standard
- A 6-speed transmission. Ground Clearance: 130
- Ground clearance is 130 mm, and the kerb/wet weight is 196 kg for The gearbox.
17 litres of fuel capacity
QUICK FACTS & INFORMATION
- Shades ~ Lime Green/Ebony/Metallic Graphite Gray
- Bike Variant ~ Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Braking System ~ Anti-lock Braking System
- Current Status ~ Available
- Body Type ~ Superbike
- Fuel Type ~ Petrol
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R is Price
In India, the BS6 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R costs INR 10.50 lakh (Ex-Showroom)
ENGINE & GEARBOX
- Fuel System: 38 mm x 4 mm fuel injection bore with oval sub-throttles Liquid-cooled cooling
- The engine’s displacement is 636 cc.
- Maximum power of 130 BHP at 13,500 RPM
- At 13,500 rpm, The Maximum RAM Air power is 136 BHP.
- Maximum Torque of 70.8 Nm @ 11,000 rpm
- There are 4 cylinders in The engine.
- six speeds And six Gears 6-Speed, 12.9:1 compression ratio, digital forced lubrication, wet sump with oil cooler, return emission standard Complying with BS6, digital Lubrication
- Diameter of 67.0 mm And stroke of 45.1 mm
- 16-valves per DOHC system
SUSPENSION & CHASSIS
Front Suspension: 41 mm Inverted Fork (SFF-BP) with Adjustable Rebound and Compression Damping and Spring Preload.Bottom-Link Uni Trak Rear suspension with gas-charged shock and piggyback reservoir, adjustable compression and rebound damping, And spring preload.
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- 2,025 mm is the total length.
- The total width is 710 mm.
- 1,100 mm in total height
- 130 mm of ground clearance
- 830 mm Seat Height
- 1,400 mm is the wheelbase.
- Weight at Kerb/Wet: 196 kg
- 17 litre fuel tank capacity
- That is, indeed, the Kawasaki Intelligent ABS (KIBS)
- Indeed, There is Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC)
- and the Kawasaki Quick Shifter (KQS).
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE FEATURES
- Electric Start ~ Yes
- Pillion Footrest ~ Yes
- Step-up Seat/Split Seat ~ Yes
You will Get the information you want in this page Kawasaki Ninja Zx 6r Top Speed. And do leave a Remark if you have any queries concerning The speed of your Kawasaki Ninja Zx 6r. We will react to our representatives.
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]